NorthFace

- wake up in the morning

- eat two bowls of cereal

- brush my teeth

- comb my hair

- get dressed for the day

- volunteer at the library near my house

- go to work from 12:30 to 4:30

weekends my routine is basically getting up and eating breakfast, getting dressed, brushing my teeth and combing my hair, and watching TV.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

-wake up

-lie in bed, thinking about my last dream and/or life in general

-(sometimes) fall asleep again

-get out of bed

-brush my teeth

-(usually) take a shower. I don't if I had taken one the previous night.

-(rarely) eat breakfast

-start my day

Mine is pretty much the same as Murdoc's in this Gorillaz colab music video:

I don't actually drink pina colada until lunch though. :okiedokielokie:

On a school-day:

Wake up

Shoot my damned alarm clock

Get dressed

Have breakfast (A bowl of Bran Flakes and a cup of coffee)

Brush my teeth

Wash my face

Watch some YouTube videos

Leave for school

On a weekend:

Sleep in until 11:00 AM

Get dressed

Have breakfast

Brush my teeth

Wash my face

Homework

Weekdays:

Wake up.
Beat the crap out of my alarm clock.
Wait 8 mins.
Re-beat the crap out of my alarm clock.
Wait 8 mins.
Remove batteries from alarm clock.
Get out of bed.
Put on dressing gown.
Open window.
Drop alarm clock into hedge.
Close window.
Face-plant bed.
Walk down stairs.
Make breakfast.
Eat breakfast.
Make cup of tea.
Carry cup of tea upstairs.
Turn on router.
Turn on computer.
Watch GMM.
Realise I'm 10 minutes late for school.
Put on uniform.
Brush teeth.
Comb hair.
Leave.
Walk half-way to school.
Walk home.
Lock door.
Walk to school.
Be late.

Weekends:

Wake up.

Allow father to shout at me.

Get out of bed.

Put on work clothes.

Half-eat breakfast.

Allow father to shout at me.

Brush teeth.

Turn on computer and set up server.

Comb hair.

Leave house.

Go to work.

Eat way too much food.

Wake up before my alarm. Do research for a half hour or so until it goes off, hit 'dismiss' three times so it stops ringing, and continue to lay in bed for the next hour. Get up, get breakfast, shower, and pace for about an hour. If it is {Monday, Wednesday} realize I've not done any homework and rush to finish it before heading to class from ~11am to ~5pm.

Weekdays:

5:45~I get up and get ready for school. I do the following things in this order: pee,eat breakfast, make my bed, brush my teeth/brush my hair, and get dressed.

6:40~I walk to the bus stop (yeah I don't have a license yet sadly :/) and wait for the bus. It takes 5 minutes to get there, so by the time I'm there the bus is pulling up.

7:05~I arrive at school and go about my day.

Weekends:

7:00-8:00~I wake up. I sometimes lay in my bed for about an hour on my phone. xD

8:10-8:30~I get up, go pee, then I make myself some breakfast. Then if I have babysitting that day I go and get ready for that. If it's warm out I go for a jog.

1.Wake up. (if my alarm does its job).

2.Roll out of the bed and straight to le shower.

3.Read Emails, msg's etc..

4.Eat something

5.Hop into car to work,                                                      :yay:

Weekend morning routine

1. Wake u..-  nope

2.sleep

3.sleep

4.sleep

• Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...

On work days I wake up around 6am, get in the shower, dry, select my clothes for the day, get dressed, blow dry and brush my hair. Then around 6:40 to 6:50 I let my dog out and then feed her. Right after that I get my own breakfast and take my morning meds. After that I get my lunch and drinks for work ready. Around 7:10 I curl my hair. Then I do my makeup. After that I put my jewelry on, find my work badge, get everything together, and head out around 7:30 am to 7:35 am.

On weekends I sleep in more (usually until around 7am). Instead of taking my shower first, I let my dog out first, feed her, have my breakfast, relax a while and usually take my shower around 8.

Edited by Envy

Sleep some more? Sleep all morning, sleep all day. I'm having troubles sleeping during the night. When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep. Stuck in reverse.

Feeling scared and restless, recently. But otherwise, I would just sit there on a chair, looking at the floor. And then I would do the same thing in my garden.

And the next moment I would start crying like a child, and then I would turn the pain into anger, and the anger into self-loathing. And then I would become afraid again. It feels like there is always this inner-weeping inside of me. The light turns off. And despair sets in. Where do we go, now?.

Beyond the person. I have no answer to this riddle. There is only this massive existential dread. It is always there like a shadow chasing me wherever I go. To remind me that I have no answers. I only hope that you are better off. If people had a moment of well being in their lives, then that means this meant something. A memory to cherish. Someone else to live for. Someone else to care for. To believe. To have hope. To love. To be strong. But to allow yourself to be weak, or sad, too. To be true to yourself.

Sometimes, I would like to intern myself in a mental asylum and just sleep and stare at the garden. And maybe help with cleaning. I don't have an answer to this cycle. I don't have an answer.

1 hour ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Sleep some more? Sleep all morning, sleep all day. I'm having troubles sleeping during the night. When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep. Stuck in reverse.

Feeling scared and restless, recently. But otherwise, I would just sit there on a chair, looking at the floor. And then I would do the same thing in my garden.

And the next moment I would start crying like a child, and then I would turn the pain into anger, and the anger into self-loathing. And then I would become afraid again. It feels like there is always this inner-weeping inside of me. The light turns off. And despair sets in. Where do we go, now?.

Beyond the person. I have no answer to this riddle. There is only this massive existential dread. It is always there like a shadow chasing me wherever I go. To remind me that I have no answers. I only hope that you are better off. If people had a moment of well being in their lives, then that means this meant something. A memory to cherish. Someone else to live for. Someone else to care for. To believe. To have hope. To love. To be strong. But to allow yourself to be weak, or sad, too. To be true to yourself.

Sometimes, I would like to intern myself in a mental asylum and just sleep and stare at the garden. And maybe help with cleaning. I don't have an answer to this cycle. I don't have an answer.

I would not even think to be in a building like that:worry:  You're meant to have lots of friends here and in the real world:fluttershy:  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wake up at around 7am

Get dressed

Eat breakfast and browse forums for a bit

Brush teeth

Get in the car and drive to college

Days I don't have class, I'll wake up at around 8 instead.