7:00am: Rush for school

Nonschool days:

8/9 am: Wake up and roll around in bed for another hour

(edited)

Summer/Weekends with nothing to do.

• Wake up 8, let the dog(s) out.
  • Go back to bed till 11-12
  • Have lunch
  • After that I usually exercise and shower.

School:

• Wake up at 5:50
  • Check E-mail and forums for 10min
  • In the shower at 6:00
  • Get dressed: 6:15
  • Eat Breakfast 6:20
  • Gather and Remaining stuff / double checking   6:30
  • Out the door at 6:40 
  • Arrive at school at 7:00
  • Class Starts at 7:20
Edited by Sergei

(edited)

Lesse...

Mondey - Friday: Get up, brush teeth, get dressed, do small stuff, go to work.

Saturday & *Sunday: STAY IN BED!!!!

*Well, go to church as well...

Edited by PathfinderCS

6:00 AM: Alarm sounds

6:01 AM: After approximately one minute of continuous noise, I blast the alarm into tiny shards of plastic, metal, and circuit boards with the .44 Magnum I sleep with under my pillow

6:05 AM: Get out of bed, step gingerly around the pile of human skulls

6:07 AM: Open closet, remove new alarm clock from stockpile stolen from Wal-Mart shipping department during armed robbery-mass murder

6:07:30 AM: Plug in new alarm clock, reload Magnum, place gun under pillow

6:10 AM: Shuffle, yawning, towards bathroom and turn on shower

6:15 AM: After shower has run for five minutes, cleansing the tub of both grime and the accumulated results of human sacrifice, step into shower

6:17 AM: Accidentally burn self with shampoo containing holy water, lather hair with correct shampoo derived from a mixture of children's tears and soothing aloe

6:25 AM: Step out of shower, brush teeth, towel off thoroughly with help of lobotomized nubile servant

6:30 AM: After choosing the day's outfit from my assortment of expensive handcrafted bondage gear, dress and head downstairs

6:31 AM: Make breakfast (Condor egg omelette, toast, flank steak from last remaining unicorn on Earth)

6:59 AM: Leave house, after ensuring lobotomized servant is properly secured and guard tiger has been adequately fed.

7:10 AM: Retrieve newspaper from guard tiger's cage

7:15 AM: Place call to newspaper office, requesting yet another delivery man, preferably one who isn't all sinewy

7:18 AM: Read paper while walking to bus stop, stopping periodically to shine laser pointer in the eyes of school bus drivers

7:25 AM: Get on bus, leaving newspaper on bus bench next to easily suggestible man I spent the last seven minutes convincing to hijack Air Force One.

After that it's all work and boring stuff.

• Brohoof 3

It depends on my schedule. If I work, I get up 2 hours before my shift starts, so anywhere from 6 am to 12 pm. I go to work, come home and do whatever for my free time, and when I don't work, I get up when I feel like it.

(edited)

Wake up around noon; likely to the screech of an alarm I set at anywhere between 3 and 6 A.M. that morning.

Might pass back out for a bit despite the alarm. xD

Get up, say good mor- good afternoon to Dashie.  Head to the bathroom to do bathroom things and wash my hands.

Prepare some manner of edible thing.  Eat edible thing.

Get online / on my comp to check FB, MLP forums, ogle ponies - the usual.

Misread or misunderstand a post concerning your "morning" routine and type way too much crap.

Edited by PegaMister

Wake up at 5:25am, get up a few minutes later, go on ipad until about 7:40am then get dressed, go back on ipad, use bathroom, at about 8:10-8:15 leave for school.

8am: Wake up, realize what time it is, find Fluttershy if she's not in my arms, snuggle her and go back to sleep.

9am: Wake up. look at time, fall back asleep.

10:30am Wake up, lay there for 15 minutes

10:45am: Kiss my Fluttershy plushie, get out of bed, tuck Fluttershy into bed go to the bathroom.

10:50am: get dressed

10:55am: Check coffee maker for coffee

10:56am: Pour cup of cold coffee, stick it in microwave

10:57am drink coffee

~If no coffee~

10:55.30: Angrily put back empty carafe

10:56am angrily plug in kettle, boil water

10:57: make instant coffee.

11:00am: Drink Coffee

11:05am Pour cereal.

11:10am: watch TV.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

School day: 

Wake up at 8:40, hop in the shower for five minutes, dry off and get dressed in (hopefully) five minutes, breakfast is always out of the picture. Get into my car then quickly skid into the school at 8:55 and just barely make it for my 9:00 class like a champ.  B)

Non-School day:

Yeah, I don't wake up in the mornings, usually get outta bed by 1 in the afternoon-ish... so yeah...  :derp:

Edited by Utopia

School day:

7.30AM: Wake up

7.30AM-8AM: Get ready for school(Clothes, Breakfast, Brush teeth...)

8AM-8.05AM: Walk to school

8:30AM: Class

Non-School day:

1AM: Wake up

1.05AM-9AM: Open laptop, check everything, Gaming, RP-ing, Fanfic Progression...

9.05AM: Eat something(If i can be bothered to)

9.30-4PM: Do anything to my amusement.

4PM: Sleep

Yes, im kind of a night person on Holidays.

I prefer to start my day with a cup of coffee and a game of online chess or two. No matter what my plans are, it’s good exercise for brains.

When I work:

Wake up, get ready for work, leave.

When I don't work:

Wake up, get on computer, at some point in the day move to video games...usually.

That's about it.

School day:

6:30am - Wake up

6:30-7:00am - Shower, get dressed

7:00-8:30am - Eat breakfast, get ready for the day and check the internet

8:30am - Leave for school

Non-school day:

usually about 9:00am - Wake up

Rest of morning - do my stuff in a random order.

Wake up at about 6:50, sleep some more or listen to my playlist on Spotify, get out, get ready, eat breakfast go to school with either bike, bus or car. Very simple, je sais, je sais. .-.

2:30 am- Kick husband out of bed. Get up myself, make his breakfast, make his lunch.

3:00 am- Send husband off to work and proceed to either make myself breakfast and get up for the day or go back to bed....usually go back to bed

3:00-6:00am- If I stay up, I do some cleaning, feed cats, and either read or watch anime. If I go back to bed, I usually sleep until 6:30am

(edited)

Weekend/free days

4:00-4:30- wake up for some random reason (occasionally)

9:00-2:00 in the afternoon- I wake up in between these time periods.

9:05-2:05- I eat cereal or whatever sounds good to me

9:15-2:15- I go to the bathroom and take a shower

9:20-2:20- I do any chores that need to be doing

Rest of the day- I usally just get on my laptop or play games for the rest of the day. Or I help my ill mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During school

6:00-wake up feeling annoyed having to wake up so early

6:05- I eat cereal or whatever sounds good

6:15- I go downstairs to get cloths and get dressed

6:30- I get in the shower

6:40-7:45- I wait for the bus, I play video games, nap, or just go on my laptop

Add work in there in one year for me

Edited by Bronychan1214

School days:

6:30 A.M.: Wake up and get in the shower

7:00 A.M.: Get out of shower and get dressed

7:05 A.M.: Make breakfast

7:10 A.M.: Turn on Laptop and eat breakfast while searching the web

7:25 A.M.: Throw out or put plate or bowl in sink and have a quick cup of Milk

7:26 A.M.: Brush my teeth

7:30 A.M.: Get my stuff, go outside and get to the bus stop

And everything else is school and such

Non-School days:

9 - 10:00 A.M: Wake up and stay in bed for 30 minutes

10 - 10:00 A.M. - P.M.: Do stuff on my computer and do daily house things

10 - 11:00 P.M.: Sleep

Get awoken by one or both of my two kids, either by them knocking on the door, whining about wanting stuff for breakfast that they're not supposed to have, or by them raiding the fridge and plopping food on me while I'm still in bed sleepy XD (Never thought I'd have a gallon of milk plopped on me while sleeping... but it has happened lmao)

Then I get out of bed, get stuff for the kids, give my daughter her allergy medication, brew coffee for the household, forget to eat, then I bathe kidlets, and... and... and...

brush their teeth~

All in all, I have busy mornings, and have 2 adorable human alarm clocks. I pace myself and remain in my pajamas until late morning, then finally set aside time to take care of myself~

• Brohoof 1

When I wake up, I typically want to take care of my shower and the whole getting ready process first. Then I'll try to sit down for a few minutes and browse the internet, eat a snack, and drink a Coke/Pepsi before heading off to work.

During my weekends I do things a bit differently. Since I fall asleep early, I wake up long before the sun comes up. Then, unless I just feel excessively gross (which happens sometimes!), I put off taking a shower until after the sun comes up, usually around 7 to 9 in the morning. Before then I'll be all lazy, browsing the internet, and sometimes ending up in bed drifting in and out of sleep. lol

I don't have a very good schedule, I know...

6:30 - phone alarm wakes me up. get up to turn it off, then go back to bed with the phone.

6:40 - get up properly

circa 6:55 - toast + peanut butter (almost always)

circa 7:05 - shower

circa 7:20 - wash

circa 7:25 - dress

circa 7:35 - leave

Mine is pretty accurate because I have a cab to school (no bus service unfortunately). I can't see myself waking up any earlier than 6:30, my body clock just isn't used to it.

Mine usually runs along the lines of.

Bathroom.

Breakfast

Check Online

Do chores

Walk my Dogs

The usual stuff (visiting friends, going out to town or playing online, depends on the weather :D)

(edited)

School day:

Get up, turn off my alarm, stretch, contemplate what the day will bring, check my phone, get out of bed, get dressed, wash my face, put on my make up, eat, brush my teeth, spray on perfume, make sure I have everything I need, and leave.

No-school day:

Wake up, stretch, try to remember if I have plans or not, check my phone for any new texts, get out of bed, get dressed, eat, brush my teeth, and get on my iPad and be lazy.

Edited by Royal Samurott