Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

I bought a cone incensed waterfall fountain. It got this favorite smell of mine, similar like a Cuban cigar, except less sweet. And the smokes actually flows like a waterfall. It was relaxing.. Unfortunately no ones at home like the smell of smoke...and asked me to put it out. :unamused:

finished my part of my sleeve tattoo, now to finish the rest of the first half of the  sleeve and get the other half!  i have one full sleeve and im trying to get a full sleeve on the other  the finished one is all music notes and related stuff and the other one is gonna be sacred geometry (mandalas and things of that variety)

• 2 weeks later...

Ex Soviet army Ushanka fur hat

1594684983_Ushanka-1sovietmilitarystuff_com.jpg.b12356d6442127f327bf09ff57954e31.jpg

Is made of cloth and sheep wool in case you're wondering (no actual furry animals had to be skinned as far as I know)

Only $9.99 for goodness sake, the shipping cost is double :o

Fed up with the top of my head getting cold (you'll find out when you start going bald!)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a pair of Nikon Acculon 10x50 binoculars. My old binoculars (they were a cheap brand) had gotten misaligned to the point of being unusable.

Can't wait to try these out on the night sky tomorrow!  :fluttershy:

nikon.jpg