Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

A pair of these. I already have a pair in black and they are the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever worn. I also have a skirt and waistcoat in the same colour due to be delivered.

[Images deleted due to cleaning out my attachments folder]

Edited by Treeglow Flicker

Got some more games for the Switch thanks to the new stimulus. Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity, Ion Fury, Indivisible, and Ori and the Blind Forest

As most of you all know...I collect many things....one being well..guns...so yeah..finally bought my all time favorite the Desert Eagle in the .50cal.:P
It was a very bad idea for me to join a online gun place and get my FFL...lol

• Brohoof 1

subzero_1_COLLECT_1_-2.png

I was lucky enough (well I always seem to get chosen for early access lol) to get early access before it went on sale. I ordered this, the collectors edition.I usually buy at least 3 but here lately some of the newer flavors have been a miss for me. So instead of buying a bunch at once I want to wait and see if I like it. I think I will. At least I hope lol.

I also got another one of these because I’ve been drinking the daylights out of this one. I think I love this one more than Sonics Peachy Rings

newtub_withfruits_shopify_crash-2.png

On 1/9/2021 at 10:43 PM, Treeglow Flicker said:

A pair of these. I already have a pair in black and they are the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever worn. I also have a skirt and waistcoat in the same colour due to be delivered.

image.png.29550f99e22061a339dd2950c5b78c00.png

Wow ruby slippers! :pinkie:

Recently, I've been buying a few different seed packs to grow this year.  Also bought a few basic sewing patterns and had two of them printed to put together, I'm going to try and sew more this year.  I just ordered some custom fabric that I designed and this is the first time I've ordered something beyond a sample pack from which is pretty exciting.  Might be able to finally make something next month!!! :D

• Brohoof 1

EscKsDSUYAEXotP?format=jpg&name=medium

I can’t get the actual image of just the shirt to post on here. This was the teaser he posted of what the design looks like.

But Abdallahsmash026 dropped this cute valentines day Raymond from animal crossing themed shirt. I got it in black, not that the pink isn’t cute but I normally only do black tshirts. Lighter color tshirts I seem to ruin. I normally don’t do cutesy style tshirts but it’s Raymond and the shirt is called “I love Mew.” I couldn’t not buy this.

• Brohoof 1

Been focusing a lot on collecting the WfC/Studio Series transformers figures lately, honestly one of the best Transformers toylines in recent memory. Managed to get Earthrise Sunstreaker and Elita-1, Siege Soundwave and Springer, Kingdom Cyclonus and SS 86 Hot Rod

And MP Arcee for good measure

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

I just got the DVD one of my favorite movies of all time in the mail today- Falling Down (1993) B)

I'm going to have to give it another watch on the new disk later this week, I'm so excited! :D

IMG_20210209_222856213.thumb.jpg.ae7d45382d5a9b730d87258911db8b92.jpgIMG_20210209_222918327.thumb.jpg.f844781b50e8bdaf722a59619f7197fb.jpg

very cool, saw this on netflix and added it to my list been meaning to watch it

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a few kerosene lamps last week: 5 flat wicks and 1 center draft lamp. I've always loved the soft light they put out and plus they can serve as a backup heat source in case the power goes out in the winter.

I'll have to post some pics when I'm back home.

• Brohoof 1

Pics of the kerosene lamps I recently bought. The first two were given to me by my neighbor.

Favorite is the last one: Rayo center draft lamp. Throws a ton of light (and heat too)

Fresh fuel and wicks is usually all that is needed to get these types of lamps going again. I use Klean Heat since it burns much cleaner than regular kerosene. No soot, even with the flame cranked up.

20210213_151554.jpg

20210213_151602.jpg

20210218_214135.jpg

20210219_210431.jpg

20210218_214148.jpg

20210219_181518.jpg

20210219_181906.jpg

• Brohoof 6