Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

• 2 weeks later...

A Billie Eilish T-shirt and a leather pants. I never buy one, only once. But I feel good about my physique now and starting to enjoy wearing them :kirin:

I bought a Sig P365. I’ve been after this little gun for quite a while but it’s been hard to get ahold of. Now it’s finally been managed and I can move on to simpler things, like Pony toys.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought this. I need a book about the mafias including the great mafias war, so I’m glad Bill O Reily did one, since I read Killing SS and loved it.

DD802D33-560A-48BC-B254-386BBDB08536.thumb.jpeg.b1eacfa931da0558b2f7366e0571d1aa.jpeg

I bought a Maglula uplula. No, it’s not a magpie doing the hula in a strong breeze. It’s a speed loader for handgun ammo clips. I went for the name brand item and spent the extra $20 to save my carpal tunnel/ arthritic hands.

• Brohoof 1

I’m officially broke. First I bought this!!

C30FC5FE-1C5F-4C49-9C71-CC07D93F7F78.jpeg.dad3372dd52784a43e16ed1c310bbd52.jpeg
I cannot believe I found this at a retro toy shop for only $24!!!! eBay sellers and comic stores would sells this for a hundred! It was a good find!

Then, I’ve been going through some Harry Potter shopping spree during my universal studio visit. And then after, a straight to a Kpop store, to buy NCT Dream Hot Sauce Album!

image.png.66fd23c11acaa4762560729819b4b0c1.png

Here. These two seem rather interesting and will be playing them soon. Though they take up 150GB of space both, so gonna take a while to download'em.

(edited)

Got like 7 packs of yugioh cards from ebay cause I got back into it after 10 years of no collecting :sealed: looking at 24 pack box but don't have money right now x-x

Edited by ChikaChan