Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you watch..."My Little Centaur?"

Silverhoof

Centaur Show...  

44 users have voted

1. 1. Would you watch, "My Little Centaur?"

• Yes! If Lauren Faust did it.
    • No. Not even Lauren could save that concept. Anti-Brohoof for you!

I'll go with my first thoughts when speaking of this concept.

Uh, no. My Little Pony is one thing, but centaurs? I'm not even sure if they'd be cosmetically attractive enough to garner enough attention for it to become at least some sort of a hit.

• Brohoof 2

Not really. The concept, while interesting, is something to be desired, I find that if one of the biggest arguments for watching is because X is gonna be on it, you've lost me already.

...I swear Djentleman, if you dare make a Devin Townsend joke. :lol:

(edited)

If Lauren Faust did it I'd give it a try. I wouldn't have high hopes though but hey, everything else she did turned out great.

Edited by Krystal Serenity

You mean, if it was the same show as MLP but with centaurs instead? No. Probably not. One of the biggest draws for me about the ponies is the simple fact that they are ponies. I can distance them enough form myself as a human and that is what makes them so enjoyable. If I wanted to watch half naked, super thin, gorgeous, female fairy-tale beasts then I probably would be already. But call me crazy, that aesthetic is something I can live without on occasion. Ponies aren't there to remind me how inferior I am on all accounts for not being an idealistic, modelesque woman, they're there to remind me that there are cute things in this world and that no matter what you look like, we can still all be accepted for who and what we are.

(edited)

I remember once comic book artist Donna Barr did a comic book series about a centaur. I thought the comics were quite good, but I'm not sure they were ever popular. I think it's just because people don't like centaurs very much. I do, but I'm weird that way. LOL. I don't remember the name of the series, but she did another comic book series about a gay soldier called "The Desert Peach" that was really clever and funny.

EDIT: I just looked it up. The comic book series about the centaurs was called "Stinz."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Barr

Edited by SydneyGrey