Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you watch..."My Little Centaur?"

Silverhoof

Centaur Show...  

44 users have voted

1. 1. Would you watch, "My Little Centaur?"

• Yes! If Lauren Faust did it.
    • No. Not even Lauren could save that concept. Anti-Brohoof for you!

• 1 year later...

Well, I'd give it a shoot to see if the story were any good. Despite the design is half human, it looks less than a human compared to MLP ponies because they have four legs and two arms.

A MLP pony standing on it's back legs is very human like.

Not sure. I think MLP is already doing a terrific job. I would expect MLC to turn out more like a carbon copy of MLP but with centaurs instead of ponies. I don't think it's even worth making except if it's going to be a single movie episode, but Hasbro has already gone in exploring the human route with EQG so again, it wouldn't be worthwhile. Then again, Hasbro does do things just for the toys. The writers are really the ones able to make it worth watching so who knows.

Ha, you're all saying that you wouldn't watch it and stuff.

Then you would go watch an episode and be pulled in. Sounds familiar, no?

It could happen.

I would watch it.

Oh wow, so the cycle repeats. What would the new term for bronies be? I guess it would be brotaurs. :P

I'd give it a shot. I mean, people were saying the same thing about ponies and now they love them. So, I have a good feeling the centaurs would play out the same. :)

Well, guys, let me put it this way. Imagine this. Year, before My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic 1st episode is aired someone approaches You and tells You "You will watch My Little Pony and will become member of one of biggest fanbases on the internet". Most of You (with me included) would probably laugh loud and tell that person that he is ridiculous. I think same thing may apply here. It sounds crazy, but maybe in all this madness it would turn out to be awesome? xD Don't judge show by its cover. Don't do mistake that most of us probably did before watching My Little Pony: FiM :D My answer to poll is yes :3 

michael-scott-no.gif

Sorry, good animations and very elaborate personalities mixed with endearing little storylines is what made us love the show in the first place. To anthropomorphize them in the slightest would be a catastrophe bound to happen.