Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your favorite CHARACTER in the WHOLE show?

Essie is Sad

• 3 years later...

I have to choose out of my 4? I can't do that I'm sorry. Rainbow Dash, Ditzy Doo, Applejack, and Twilight Sparkle I love all 4 of them. I can't choose any of them over any of them. That's how it is and I ain't changing it. And there ain't no power in 'verse can make me.

Edited by ANGEL
  • Brohoof 1

I'd probably say Pinkie, Rarity, and AJ are my favorite of the manes. I like the CMCs equally...Aside from that...Spike, Zecora, and Luna are probably my favorite non main characters. 

Though in EQG, hands down Sunset Shimmer. 

Edited by Rocky

i liek flutershy cuz shes teh cutest adn shes mai fav <3

I guess my actual favourite character would be Moondancer for personal reasons.

Edited by SpaceOnion

Fluttershy because I find her to be a really interesting character and can relate to her in some ways.

After that I would go with Rarity for having really great episodes and eventually earning my admiration.

Then I would go with Sunset Shimmer for just how much I loved her character arch in Rainbow Rocks and her character development there and in Friendship Games.

• Brohoof 1

AppleJack is my all-time favorite character, but I also really like SweetieDrops and Princess Celestia.

Twilight is best pony in my opinion and you will never change my mind.  :P I like how obssesed she can be with books and perfectionism, and I find ironic that in her attempt to act as smart as possible in every situation, she becomes silly at times. And... well... she's just so damn cute.

1035662__safe_solo_twilight+sparkle_scre

Why do so few restrain themselves within the confines of the question? OP asked for ONE FAVORITE, not a top 10...not a top 3, no ties. Nada! Get with the program!

That said...

APPLE FRITTER for life!

Check the links in my signature for my AF devotion.

post-25639-0-19504800-1449195704.png
post-25639-0-86337900-1449195705_thumb.png
post-25639-0-50560900-1449195709_thumb.png
post-25639-0-43738100-1449195708_thumb.png
post-25639-0-55685500-1449195702_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1