Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you attracted to ponies? (platonic attraction)

Lady Rarity Pony

355 users have voted

1. 1. Are you attracted to ponies? (platonic)

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

Y'know ... I'm really not sure .. I love evrything about him. I mean everything!

You love tricksters? How he plays them against each other in such a comical manner?

I would think you'd be attracted to RD, Gilda and hopefully not Pinkie but I'd expect her too. But you went all the way to Discord himself.

You love tricksters? How he plays them against each other in such a comical manner?

I would think you'd be attracted to RD, Gilda and hopefully not Pinkie but I'd expect her too. But you went all the way to Discord himself.

Well I'm not attracted to them because I'm not lesbian xD I like them but I don't love them like I do Discord

(edited)

I personally just can't get past Discord being evil. I mean duh, he's a guy so I wouldn't be interested in him that way anyway. But I can't even view him in an amicable fashion because of what he did to the Mane Six (particularly Fluttershy!) It's the same for Queen Chrysallis, she's evil! My whole theory of pony attraction is based on personality and she's the wicked, devious, ruler of a hive minded collective of parasites! That's not including that she looks like a rotting tree!

Edited by Steel Accord

I personally just can't get past Discord being evil. I mean duh, he's a guy so I wouldn't be interested in him that way anyway. But I can't even view him in an amicable fashion because of what he did to the Mane Six (particularly Fluttershy!) It's the same for Queen Chrysallis, she's evil! My whole theory of pony attraction is based on personality and she's the wicked, devious, ruler of a hive minded collective of parasites! That's not including that she looks like a rotting tree!

I think Discord has charisma and he seems to be a fun guy. And I feel sad for him because he is the god of chaos(is not the same as evil) in a perfect world. If I would have the chance, I would probably hang out with him, talk and drink a few beers :)

I think Discord has charisma and he seems to be a fun guy. And I feel sad for him because he is the god of chaos(is not the same as evil) in a perfect world. If I would have the chance, I would probably hang out with him, talk and drink a few beers :)

I've played my share of D&D and I'm well aware Chaotic is not the same as evil. But Discord is NOT Chaotic Neutral he is Chaotic Evil. He enjoys actively inflicting misery upon mortals. Loki may have originally been the god of mischief but that didn't stop him from killing Balder with Hod as his weapon.

(edited)

I've played my share of D&D and I'm well aware Chaotic is not the same as evil. But Discord is NOT Chaotic Neutral he is Chaotic Evil. He enjoys actively inflicting misery upon mortals. Loki may have originally been the god of mischief but that didn't stop him from killing Balder with Hod as his weapon.

It's just...Discord don't even want to kill somepony, not even the mane6 or Celestia. He just wants to have some fun and be able to use his powers. He isn't half as evil as Chrysalis. Also he is smart and has a lot of charisma for a villain in a show Edited by Wildcard

Well I'm not attracted to them because I'm not lesbian xD I like them but I don't love them like I do Discord

I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT MY SELF NOW!

xD

Na'h I love Pinkie, mostly cause I can kinda relate to her, and it kinda sucks when your life is all dull and boring, but I love making others smile, and I like spending time with my friends, I'm naturally not a leader, and I'm more of a prankster, childish little weirdo, and Pinkie seems to fit in so well in those categories...

(maybe not the weirdo part though xD)

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle. ._. And it's weird cause I still like RD more than her out of the Mane 6, but Twi's design, personality and Tara's voicing for that personality make her more...attractive...than RD for me xP

• Brohoof 3

It's just...Discord don't even want to kill somepony, not even the mane6 or Celestia. He just wants to have some fun and be able to use his powers. He isn't half as evil as Chrysalis. Also he is smart and has a lot of charisma for a villain in a show

I'm not saying the guy is the Devil, I'm just saying he's evil. Affably evil certainly and not nearly as diabolical as Chrysaills or even Nightmare Moon, but the fact remains nopony could live a happy, stable life under his rule and he doesn't care that they couldn't. Shove him off to a lifeless pocket dimension like Pandemonium where he could revel in chaos without hurting anypony and he wouldn't be that bad. But as it is, the nature of his existence makes peaceful co-habitation impossible.
  • Brohoof 2

I'm not saying the guy is the Devil, I'm just saying he's evil. Affably evil certainly and not nearly as diabolical as Chrysaills or even Nightmare Moon, but the fact remains nopony could live a happy, stable life under his rule and he doesn't care that they couldn't. Shove him off to a lifeless pocket dimension like Pandemonium where he could revel in chaos without hurting anypony and he wouldn't be that bad. But as it is, the nature of his existence makes peaceful co-habitation impossible.

In that sense, he's more like natural hazard or natural disaster, a plague, than an actual villain who seeks to harm others because they want to ^^

Twilight Sparkle. ._. And it's weird cause I still like RD more than her out of the Mane 6, but Twi's design, personality and Tara's voicing for that personality make her more...attractive...than RD for me xP

Same for me. Twilight and Applejack would be my "favorite" ponies, (and they're certainly not bad girlfriend material either) but Rarity and Fluttershy are my definite "crush" ponies. This isn't unheard of actually. Love, affection, and admiration come in wildly varied forms. Dash doesn't even sit on the "crush scale" but her various super powers (flying, super speed, weather control, the Sonic Rainboom) and bearing the element of Loyalty give her kudos in my head.

In that sense, he's more like natural hazard or natural disaster, a plague, than an actual villain who seeks to harm others because they want to ^^

You wouldn't be wrong in saying that. One could see him like Galactus, a threat that needs to be deterred regardless if he has malicious intent or not. (Though I'm still sticking to my guns in belief that he's evil.)
  • Brohoof 1

I'll just say I am attracted to some of their personalities and not so much their aesthetics. Some of their manes though would be rather attractive if transferred to human hair though.

I'll just say I am attracted to some of their personalities and not so much their aesthetics. Some of their manes though would be rather attractive if transferred to human hair though.

You're telling me! I would love to see a nice girl with Fluttershy's long hair. Or Pinkie's bouncy curls. . . . or Rarity's shiny swirl . . . or AJ's ponytail- YOU KNOW WHAT I GIVE UP!

You're telling me! I would love to see a nice girl with Fluttershy's long hair. Or Pinkie's bouncy curls. . . . or Rarity's shiny swirl . . . or AJ's ponytail- YOU KNOW WHAT I GIVE UP!

Twilight's mane is nice, I gotta admit.....:P. It looks Asian to me :)

I see what this thread has turned into................. I think we all got thrown a curveball by mr belichick's status. I certainly was. I really didn't think a pony could be as suggestive as that TBH.

I see what this thread has turned into................. I think we all got thrown a curveball by mr belichick's status. I certainly was. I really didn't think a pony could be as suggestive as that TBH.

Where you gettin the suggestive? It has veered a little bit, but the discussion still seems to be on answering the question of "Why?" Followed by brief periods of "now that we've answered why, let's look at more pony pics!"

Twilight's mane is nice, I gotta admit..... :P. It looks Asian to me :)

Really? Most human depictions of her appear to be Caucasian. (Or at least styilized/anime Caucasian.) Observe!

Posted Image

You're welcome! B)

• Brohoof 1