Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you attracted to ponies? (platonic attraction)

Lady Rarity Pony

355 users have voted

1. 1. Are you attracted to ponies? (platonic)

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

Somepony Explain Trixie.

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

OnceuponatimethisreallystuckupponyarrivedinponyvilleandsaidthatshewasthebestmagicianthingyinEquestria. Alltheponieshatedhercauseshewassostuckup,andlike,oneofherbraggingpointswasthatshehadfoughtanursamajor

butthatwassuchaboldclaimsolie,noonebelieveditandthenslugandsnips(Ithinkthat'stheirnames)wereall"omglet'sgoget

anursamajorforhertofight"andthentheydidbutitwasntanursamajor,itwasaminorandTrixiecouldn'tbanishitsoTwilighthadtogetridofit

-GASP-

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

OnceuponatimethisreallystuckupponyarrivedinponyvilleandsaidthatshewasthebestmagicianthingyinEquestria. Alltheponieshatedhercauseshewassostuckup,andlike,oneofherbraggingpointswasthatshehadfoughtanursamajor

butthatwassuchaboldclaimsolie,noonebelieveditandthenslugandsnips(Ithinkthat'stheirnames)wereall"omglet'sgoget

anursamajorforhertofight"andthentheydidbutitwasntanursamajor,itwasaminorandTrixiecouldn'tbanishitsoTwilighthadtogetridofit

-GASP-

Posted Image

Fillies and gentlecolts I give you the pony answer to Ace Ventura and it ain't Fluttershy!

I find the number of yeses weird. I expected this to be a 'no' based poll... Interesting.

Some of the earlier posts make it a bit clearer as to why. In brief, it's a general consensus that it's not the ponies themselves that are attracting us but rather whom they represent in our minds. Our Anima is speaking to us through them. (Or . . . they're speaking to our Anima. I don't know I'm a writer not a Goddamn psychologist!)

Some of the earlier posts make it a bit clearer as to why. In brief, it's a general consensus that it's not the ponies themselves that are attracting us but rather whom they represent in our minds. Our Anima is speaking to us through them. (Or . . . they're speaking to our Anima. I don't know I'm a writer not a Goddamn psychologist!)

Well I guess anybrony could say they're mentally attracted to pony. That's established and is no way related to attraction to ponies 'that way'

Exactly! Do I REALLY have to explain why I love Applejack so much :)?
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well I guess anybrony could say they're mentally attracted to pony. That's established and is no way related to attraction to ponies 'that way'

Well of course. But romantic affection obviously leads to physical attraction in some. Me especially. I'm demisexual . . . look it up, it exists. I don't differentiate between romantic feeling and sexual attraction. I've fallen hopelessly in love with one girl so far in my life, to my eyes she's the most beautiful and alluring female in existence. She's with someone else now. Later I realized I was developing something of a crush on Fluttershy. Nothing so far as actual arousal, but contented sighs and the like. Edited by Steel Accord

(edited)

I find the number of yeses weird. I expected this to be a 'no' based poll... Interesting.

You'd think so wouldn't you.

Later I realized I was developing something of a crush on Fluttershy.

Posted Image

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 1

I think they're cute as all, but of course I'll feel attracted if you draw suggestive pictures.

So much filth on the internet...

I suggest you read the handbook as this isn't surprising. (anymore) *flips pages*

Rule 34: There is dirty art of everything

Rule 35: if there isn't any, some will be made.

Personally people are always going to do this but you don't actually have to be attracted to it. But you seemed to be attracted to Derpy Hooves. O.o

I suggest you read the handbook as this isn't surprising. (anymore) *flips pages*

Rule 34: There is dirty art of everything

Rule 35: if there isn't any, some will be made.

Personally people are always going to do this but you don't actually have to be attracted to it. But you seemed to be attracted to Derpy Hooves. O.o

Only for roleplay.

Hmmm I think he has a chance should he ever find her.

Awwww thanks buddy. :)

Not mainly dem apples but much more dem freckles and dat pose :wub:

Posted Image

I know I know. I was just kidding ya. I love it when she does that.

(edited)

Not quite sure how to answer this. I enjoy the characters and universe a great deal and some of the characters have very admirable peronalities, but I don't think that the term "attraction" applies to me.

Edited by Vega