Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you attracted to ponies? (platonic attraction)

Lady Rarity Pony

355 users have voted

1. 1. Are you attracted to ponies? (platonic)

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

OK, I didn't make it clear but I meant attraction as in a platonic attraction (not sexual)

It might be a silly question, but I'm interested in what people have to say.

I find some of the characters very attractive, the most attractive for me being:

• Twilight Sparkle
  • Rarity
  • Trixie
  • Luna
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Derpy (when she's not at full derp)
I don't know if I look weird from this but whatever xD Edited by Lady Rarity Pony
  • Brohoof 2

Okay... I'm going to keep my thoughts on here as clean as possible. I have a very dirty mind, you see. =PPP

I don't consider the ponies attractive, in that kind of sense, unless someone has drawn them with that very intention in mind. I find the artstyle simple and aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, and the ponies with their differing color schemes are very attractive to my eyes, visually of course. I don't look at the show with the intention of freezeframing at every plot-shot and get off to it.

The show is cute and innocent, and I could never imagine them like that in the show. The only time I do is when, like I said, fanart is drawn of them with that in mind, because it's not canon and never will be. It's just someone's imagination filling in a role that doesn't have to be filled in, but it's one's own fan-made vision of something and doesn't have to be canon.

edit: now as for attractive ponies, I'm going with Vinyl Scratch. However she's drawn, she always strikes me as absolutely gorgeous.

Edited by Viscra Maelstrom
  • Brohoof 5

I wouldn't really say I'm 'attracted' to ponies, but Pinkie Pie's "love face" incites an odd emotion from me. O.o

Posted Image

• Brohoof 13

No, I am not attracted to them. That would be weird. Not only are they cartoon characters, but they are also ponies. As in animals.

They can be adorable, as cartoon ponies. But they are not attractive.

• Brohoof 2

Very mixed opinions >.<

I like that, I know they are ponies but they are given human features ;)

I guess that's why we like these characters so much, because of their human features and personalities.

But I'd say I'm mostly attracted to TS & RD.

• Brohoof 2

I find the artstyle simple and aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, and the ponies with their differing color schemes are very attractive to my eyes, visually of course

This snippet sums my thoughts on the matter up fairly well, I think.

They are cute, adorable, "d'awwww"-worthy, etc, but I wouldn't call them attractive in the normal sense of the word.

Edited by Zoop
  • Brohoof 2

Would you say you're attracted to the ponies themselves? Let's take it to the philosophical level and ask ourselves "Is it the ponies themselves we're attracted to, or the thought of the ponies we are attracted to?"
  • Brohoof 1

Honestly, I would have to say Twilight (shocker) since her personality is actually what I look for in women (intelligence, cuteness, and the ability to take charge when shit hits the fan). ;)

• Brohoof 4