Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you attracted to ponies? (platonic attraction)

Lady Rarity Pony

355 users have voted

1. 1. Are you attracted to ponies? (platonic)

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

As ponies, not at all. They're cute and adorable but nothing that incites attraction.

Now if their characteristics and perhaps aesthetic features are on actual human women, then maybe. *hopes to find a human Vinyl Scratch to marry* lol

• Brohoof 1

If we're talking purely platonic attraction, then I definitely wouldn't miss the chance to be friends with Twilight Sparkle and give her big, friendly hugs. Just look at my avatar - she looks as cuddly as my cat. :wub:

But I'm not attracted to ponies in romantic or sexual ways in the slightest. That would be bestiality.

If we're talking purely platonic attraction, then I definitely wouldn't miss the chance to be friends with Twilight Sparkle and give her big, friendly hugs. Just look at my avatar - she looks as cuddly as my cat. :wub:

But I'm not attracted to ponies in romantic or sexual ways in the slightest. That would be bestiality.

Yes platonic, I think people misunderstood what I meant xD

Well, to be fair, typically when you ask someone if they're attracted to something... you know.

With that cleared up, I'd say Fluttershy, Twilight, and Pinkie would qualify.

• Brohoof 1

I just love how people who don't like it automaticly classify it as "wrong" and "weird".

Just because you don't like it, dosen't mean it is the WORST POSSIBLE THING EVER.

And yes, I discovered I did last night.

• Brohoof 5

I just love how people who don't like it automaticly classify it as "wrong" and "weird".

Just because you don't like it, dosen't mean it is the WORST POSSIBLE THING EVER.

And yes, I discovered I did last night.

Has anyone actually said it's wrong or weird? Other than Envy saying it's weird, no. Then Twilight said it's bestiality, but nothing about it being wrong or weird.

Has anyone actually said it's wrong or weird? Other than Envy saying it's weird, no. Then Twilight said it's bestiality, but nothing about it being wrong or weird.

I mean in general. I have so many friends who everyday make fun of people for it, and I even joined in once. I feel so terrible for what I did.
  • Brohoof 1

You have to understand: Being on the internet, you run into a lot of people who are attracted to cartoon characters in that way (the anime fandom is horrible in this regard) so when I saw the word "attracted" I couldn't do anything else but assume you were actually meaning attraction in that way because given what I've seen, it's not too far off from being a possibility.

Anyway, I don't really understand what a "platonic" attraction even means. lol

You have to understand: Being on the internet, you run into a lot of people who are attracted to cartoon characters in that way (the anime fandom is horrible in this regard) so when I saw the word "attracted" I couldn't do anything else but assume you were actually meaning attraction in that way because given what I've seen, it's not too far off from being a possibility.

And what is wrong with what someone enjoys?

It is not what you like, so why is it "weird"?

Non-sexual attraction.

I'm a fan of fan art and Cosplay where the artist/costume depicts the Pony as a human beings. It's like when a Brony would make a pony version of themselves but reversed.

Though I did say...

Rainbow Dash chick? I'd hit love that like a Sonic Rainboom!

post-461-0-76320900-1321184036_thumb.jpg

I would've at least mentioned that they're looking 20% cooler than anyone else in the room!

She would've been like...post-461-0-23276500-1321184127_thumb.jpg

...as for the Ponies in cannon Pony form I would say Fluttershy is the cutest, Rainbow Dash looks the coolest, etc. In which is a sense of attraction. Nothing on a romantic basis though. Not just because they're Ponies, but it's a kids show!

• Brohoof 1

Platonic attraction?... OH. Oh. Erm.. yes. Haha. That's what I was talking about, too. Haha. Ha. :unsure:

In all sincerity, if we're talking about who we would want to be friends with, then I'm attracted to each of the Mane 6 - I could see myself being friends with all of them.

• Brohoof 4

Platonically, just Trixie. Yes, mostly Trixie.

And just platonic attraction, nothing sexual or romantic, nope, not at all.

Posted Image

[Oh come on, I had to make that joke. But seriously, just platonwhatever.]

Edited by Tom the Diamond
  • Brohoof 3

Yes, I can say I am.

If there was ever going to be an inter-species relationship, it'd be me with a pony. <.< >.>

And I don't mean that in a sexual way.

Try to wrap your head around that one. :P