Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can you contain your rage?

Legit101

Is it spoiled if you buy you're car and phone yourself?.. Cause I did and I'm called spoiled.

I don't see how you can be called spoiled if you're purchasing things with money you've legitimately worked for yourself.

Perhaps if said things were purchased with allowance or birthday money...

i was actually planning to get 4 more kinds of gifts to people this year, but i neither had the time or money to do so after i exhausted myself on one single gift for Feathers.

Aw, I'd never want you to make me a gift at the expense of others. ):

Remember next time, I accept belated gifts without the smallest hurt. Especially since I rarely have time to enjoy them on time myself.

Knowing you left loved ones to make my happiness, it actually hurts me more.

we should be giving not receiving!

This.

THIS.

<3

Well, there's now a song for this little internet phenomenon. Not necessarily a very good one, but entertaining nonetheless.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwwWqRV2RsI

I feel like the only child that doesn't even like phones :l

Telephones themselves are good, and I encourage their proliferation, but the obsession with extra features and apps is just ridiculous. My phone lets me call people, send them short text messages, and has sudoku (for when I have to wait for a bus), and it needs nothing else.

I understand that they're angry for not getting an Iphone, but i have a hunch their parents already got alot of stuff the rest of the year.

But seriously, a FUCKING CAR? Maybe just save the money they get and get a summer job or something http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

I feel like the only child that doesn't even like phones :l

I don't like them either. Even though i get tempted sometimes, i just remember that i would barely use any of the games/apps.

I only use mine for calling, texting (and still very little of both), and alarm.

Damnit, you beat me to it.

I missed this thread, but The Amazing Atheist made a video on this subject that sums up my feelings nicely.

This video just about sums it up.

ARGHHHH *tears out hair*

Maybe it's because I don't really ask for much (my Christmas list only had about five things on it), but this is just...sickening. And for some reason fuels my hatred of the American majority.

And why are people suddenly hating on the Kindle? I was bucking overjoyed when I got one.

Edited by Indigo

I have a long running argument over who is more spoilt between my freind and me. He got an alienware laptop for cristmas that i think was over £1000. He said "Its christmas, it doesent count"

?!

Most Xmas's i get nothing but cloths and the occational old game because were probaly the most poor family in my local area and its litteraly never botherd me, even durring my childhood. I wish people would stop being such spoilt brats in this world... gives me a headache.

I am very much a materialistic person and would love nothing more than more stuff for Christmas but when I don't at least I don't whine about it. It's great when you get stuff, but it's okay when you don't. Life will go on without the stuff...it'll just be very, very miserable. :D

Aw, I'd never want you to make me a gift at the expense of others. ):

Remember next time, I accept belated gifts without the smallest hurt. Especially since I rarely have time to enjoy them on time myself.

Knowing you left loved ones to make my happiness, it actually hurts me more.

tbh, all other ideas i had for gifts came up after i was completely done focusing on your gift

after that, i was too exhausted, both mentally and physically, to actually do anything more, other than give 2 members on here gifts as a last resort kinda thing.

next time, though, i'll balance between multiple gifts better.

you don't have to feel hurt, love. you're the one i care the most about, anyway, so i'm perfectly content with my choice. i gave gifts to the 3 people i care the most about here, you being one of them.

you don't have to feel bad or guilty at all. it was my choice, after all.

also, i wrote a rather extensive list for Christmas, fully knowing that i won't get everything on the list, if anything at all. i did it because writing wish lists are so incredibly childish to do, in the best possible meaning of the word 'childish'. it's just plain fun to do.

i don't really care for gifts, anyway. the best possible gifts are the one with the most meaning behind them, and iPhones, cars, and flashy brand-name clothes, are usually not the primary cause to any of that.

Edited by vuscrhuuai meualyhstrhumm

I have a long running argument over who is more spoilt between my freind and me. He got an alienware laptop for cristmas that i think was over £1000. He said "Its christmas, it doesent count"

?!

Most Xmas's i get nothing but cloths and the occational old game because were probaly the most poor family in my local area and its litteraly never botherd me, even durring my childhood. I wish people would stop being such spoilt brats in this world... gives me a headache.

I lived in similar conditions to that, although it had improved, and is improving, but still bad, and I'm fine too. I really don't have a need to get things, or at least it seldom happens. I'm not a greedy person, and I usually wear out what I have, regardless of what it is, until it "breaks". I'm happy of what I have, and what I can get, and supported ever knowing that there are people out there living in worse conditions than I. In other words, no matter how bad I have it, someone else has it worse, so I can't really complain with what I have.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

I'm really bad at anger management. In short, if I was Bruce Banner, the town of Pagosa Springs would look worse than Chernobyl.

...this is not surprising. Why get mad at something that was bound to happen eventually. If they want to be ignorant, let em. If they want to whine about not getting what they want, let em. If they want swear and degrade their parents for having a set limit, let em.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't mind this.