Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When do you feel the least like you're wasting your life?

I used to be a stranger

• 5 months later...

When I'm at school of course, filling my head with new knowledge, other than that I feel like I'm wasting my life.

In short, if I'm not studying new things that's an equivalent of time wasted 

Edited by Kevin Tang
  • Brohoof 1

i can only say that i feel i waste my life least when im talking to someone, even if ive never met that person before, even if i know nothing about them, i love having conversations, creating new conections with members of my own species gets me higher than any drug, im only ever happy when im really talking to someone.

oh and also when im listening to music, music is the best.

Edited by L1ghtn1ng_Flash

• 4 months later...

When I’m being productive and getting things done, and hanging out with good people, I suppose. I typically never feel like I’m wasting my life, anyway. :confused:

On 6/13/2017 at 11:45 AM, TBD said:

That moment haven't come to me yet, so I don't really know.

Well I have realized that I feel it has been all my life, just slowly wasting it.

I don't know if I ever feel like that. I always feel like I'm wasting my life in some way and I know there's nothing I can do about it anyway.

I feel like "life" in my society is predetermined. I finished school, so all that's left to do now is work until I die. Making a pointless wage to buy pointless things.

The only time I ever don't feel completely useless is when I'm out enjoying nature. When I feel free. But it's always back to the grind eventually

• 8 months later...