Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

My newest plushie  :)

post-20699-0-47310300-1447813413_thumb.png

This Rainbow Dash plush cost me around $19. I know OlyFactory plushies aren't official, but for the price and size I think they're pretty good.

post-20699-0-60311500-1447813425_thumb.jpg

I bought the Applejack one in July, by the way. Fluttershy is next  :yay:  (maybe)

Edited by Yoshi-Fan GM
  • Brohoof 6

Finally got this beauty after a long time waiting! It sits on the Xbox with Big Mac until I can find a proper place for it. Or maybe I'll just leave it there, who knows? :D

post-30925-0-46448200-1447814976_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Finally! I got my "Flutter On" resin figure from We love Fine.  It was a lo-o-o-o-o-o-ong wait, but worth it.  I have a friend who is a glass-blower and he made me a bell-jar for it.  Can't be too careful when you have a curious cat!

post-30984-0-34510300-1448042982_thumb.jpg

Also got a Big Macintosh hoodie from Redbubble.  This is the design. (I put it on the back of a a brown hoodie.)

post-30984-0-74015100-1448042895.jpg

• Brohoof 7

The place I moved in to recently has a gravel driveway, full of ugly grey stones, but today when I was outside I noticed something.

I found a lovely little gem in the rough! And I had to adopt him! I named him Skree. And just as I was cleaning him up and getting him warm for his new home, right net to where I found him another gem! His little brother Talus!

VBOSnfDl.jpg

Yeah I know, not exactly MLP MERCH, but I have wanted to adopt a pet rock ever since I met Boulder, and now I have found a pair of siblings!

So everypony, say hello to our newest members of my family and the MLPForum family. Skree (left) and Talus (right)!

*Squee*

Edited by Sapphire Lightning
  • Brohoof 2

Finally got this beauty after a long time waiting! It sits on the Xbox with Big Mac until I can find a proper place for it. Or maybe I'll just leave it there, who knows? :D

attachicon.gif20151105_173842.jpg

Omg >.< Where did you get that from!? And how much did it cost? I would kill for it (not you thou :D)

Omg >.< Where did you get that from!? And how much did it cost? I would kill for it (not you thou :D)

It was from We Love Fine. I'm not sure if there are any more available though, I think it was a limited stock.

So uhh.. please don't kill for it. :lie:

I bought that Art of Equestria book, for $16 at that! Major coolness considering the book had like $35 above the bar code. It's a really sweet book, and my grand scheme is to fill it with signatures from the cast and crew on different pages. It'll be my ultimate brony legacy. 

• Brohoof 1

OK it's time to open open the box and see what goodies are inside. :love:

Every Pony looks excited and ready to get started :yay: 

Looks like a job for Applejack :toldya: A good ole fashioned barn raising

OK that's the walls and roof on

And the finished product. :squee: That was fun and passed an otherwise boring afternoon.

The doors and windows are interchangeable with a Pink spare set, and I now have two sheets of stickers as well to decorate things with.

• Brohoof 8