Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Elric

Any Dreams?  

83 users have voted

1. 1. None/Good/Nightmares?

• None recently..
    • Been having great dreams!
    • *Shiver* Had some nightmares..

Sounds like you're trapped or in a rut and being overwhelmed/consumed by something in real life, hence being eaten. Snakes are slippery, sneaky, maybe even devious creatures. The fact that you believe this directly represents a real person, some one you may know, could mean this person is consuming you emotionally. The first snake bit you but the next one, the big one, wants to be your friend. So perhaps you were in a bad relationship and this is a new one blossoming or there is some one you see a lot of potential in.

To me, the room with no exits means you are unwilling to avoid this or have no desire to.

I'd be wary of befriending snakes that eat me, but that's just me.

thing is im not relay trapped on anything and i never said it represents someone i said the snake itself is real and iv never had a relationship and yes i have no desire to avoid it cus i have no reason to

I've dreamed a long of things, weird things, but what I had this morning is worthy of a special mention because I actually woke up screaming, something I've never done before in my life.

For the context, my sister was accepted in a multinational paper company as a HR or something, and four days ago she left us to start the three-month training at the other side of the country.

The dream started innocently enough. Everything looked normal, there was a roof on the house, the bed is still a bed, my sister was there. Everything was sane, then for some inexplicable reason I felt so angry at my sister, terribly so that I grabbed her hair and smashed her head into the wall repeatedly, over and over again. I remembered that she begged me to stop. To let her go. I can remember her face reddened, tears and blood flowing on her face, clumps of her hair in my hand. I didn't stop.

Then I woke up, but that time I hadn't realized that it was yet another dream I had. I was lying down on my bed, my sister was sleeping on her bed next to mine. She started crying. Worried, I asked her what was wrong. She rose and showed me the back of her head, or the lack thereof. I know not what I truly saw, but the back of her head was a pulsing mass of hole-ridden flesh. She cried and said that it was my fault she suffered like this.

That... was the end of it. As soon as I'm awake enough to do so, I sent my sister a short message asking if she's alright. You have no idea how happy I am when she replied, "I'm okay."

I can't bring myself to ask her if she has been having nightmares lately.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you been having any good/nightmares recently? Last time i remember.. I had a dream while i was in Ponyille, Still foggy.. Some nightmares.. *Shiver* I hate going to sleep and just seeing pure blank nothing! I wish i had a dream every time i sleep. x3

Edited by Fredbermudez

I don't really dream often. normally i collapse watching youtube or talking on skype or something in bed on my ipod.

Or i'm just to tired.

Either way i haven't been dreaming much lately.

I don't really dream often. normally i collapse watching youtube or talking on skype or something in bed on my ipod.

Or i'm just to tired.

Either way i haven't been dreaming much lately.

Here i go with the quoting! Same, *Sigh* I love to have dreams, will if they're not about you know. Jason and the rest! But i learned something from Pinkie Pie.. Just laugh away! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I dream almost every night. Most of my dreams are pretty weird or unexplainable. About a quarter of my dreams are lucid, which is when you realize that you're dreaming while in a dream.

Don't you hate when you wake up in your dream, and than you think. *Oh! That was a weird dream..* And than BOOM! You wake up! I hate when that bloody happens..

Remember people! Don't forget to leave a vote! *Passing LIMIT* COUGH COUGH... COUGH FIRE COUGH... COUGH I must be catching a c- COUGH COUGH COUGH 

Edited by Fredbermudez

I actually had a pony dream two nights ago, haha. I wish I could remember it better, all I remember was it was awesome. Better than the one I had last night... where some dude decided to use one of my favorite guitars as a weapon to kill a spider, and he ended up smashing my guitar to bits. >_<. Took me a while to recover waking up from that one, lol.

• Brohoof 1

I had a dream last night where I was chasing refugees from Texas in an minivan on foot. One of the Texans had six foot arms. Maybe I ate too much asparagus the night before.

Edit: Don't remember if I caught them.

Edited by Ornstein
  • Brohoof 1

I usually have those dreams i run around in a wasteland killing everything on sight, getting killed myself.

(i guess they are supposed to be nightmares, but somehow i enjoy it a lot)

I actually had a pony dream two nights ago, haha. I wish I could remember it better, all I remember was it was awesome. Better than the one I had last night... where some dude decided to use one of my favorite guitars as a weapon to kill a spider, and he ended up smashing my guitar to bits. >_<. Took me a while to recover waking up from that one, lol.

Sounds more from Kh's.. Smash dem spiders ^^ Reminds me.. I just bloody killed a bug on my PC screen not just a sec ago.. Took me over 20 mins to find it! Little bloody.. Hider.. MEEH

I had a dream last night where I was chasing refugees from Texas in an minivan on foot. One of the Texans had six foot arms. Maybe I ate too much asparagus the night before.

Chasing i heard? Did you lose them?

I usually have those dreams i run around in a wasteland killing everything on sight, getting killed myself.

(i guess they are supposed to be nightmares, but somehow i enjoy it a lot)

Getting killed in a dream.. Had that happen before, *sigh* Bloody.. Jasion, i was probs 12. Was playing my PSP. I looked up and saw Jason. Was not a pretty sight.. Ouch, when i woked up. My eyes shutted wide open xD!

• Brohoof 1

I've been trying to learn how to lucid dream. so far there has been no success I just have random dreams I have no control in. and there never about anything I want its usually just a random place with random familiar faces. And there always so boring there never exciting.

I've been trying to learn how to lucid dream. so far there has been no success I just have random dreams I have no control in. and there never about anything I want its usually just a random place with random familiar faces. And there always so boring there never exciting.

I don't really know what it is, called but i usually have control of myself in dreams probably just random. (just happens sometimes, i remember it when i wake up sometimes)

It is fun, there is no consequence in dreams.  :comeatus:  (good luck)

• Brohoof 1

Have you been having any good/nightmares recently? Last time i remember.. I had a dream while i was in Ponyille, Still foggy.. Some nightmares.. *Shiver* I hate going to sleep and just seeing pure blank nothing! I wish i had a dream every time i sleep. x3

Well, of you sleep early, eat a little more before going to bed, or sleep without thinking a single thing it's the better option if you want todream and if you sleep early, its more probably that you have happy dreams

>_> Heh, so you haven't.. >_> Had a,... A... W-w... Never mind that!

I don't really know what it is, called but i usually have control of myself in dreams probably just random. (just happens sometimes, i remember it when i wake up sometimes)

It is fun, there is no consequence in dreams.  :comeatus:  (good luck)

Loving to control my own dreams! >_> If you know what i mean  B)

Well, of you sleep early, eat a little more before going to bed, or sleep without thinking a single thing it's the better option if you want todream and if you sleep early, its more probably that you have happy dreams

I dun mind if i have a nightmare or a dream.. If i don't die in my dream *IRL* Than i'm good!

Btw whats up with all of the  >_>  In my comments o-o I didn't even press the face or the words. Wweeeiiiirdd e-e. The face is stalking me..

• Brohoof 1

I never remember my dreams, as soon as I wake up, I forget.

In my life, I only remembered few dreams. One was about eating some kind of plant popcorn, tasted horrible, and the other one is from when I was younger.

It was a snowy winter night, I woke up in my bed, and went down the stairs. My mother was on the sofa, so I reached her, and looked outside by the window. Then the stars and the moon called me, and abducted me. I passed through the window and joined them, while my mother was telling me it was going to be all fine Quite a weird dream, but my best dream. I actually felt good while joining the stars.

The other dream is about me being stuck in my room because the door disappeared, or didn't worked.

Just like to let everyone know that everybody dreams it's just a matter of remembering them.

I just woke up and Vinyl Scratch appeared in my dreams last night. She wasn't wearing her shades and she spoke a few sentences forgot what she said though. Other parts of my dream included an Opera house where a train crashed through it and a Golf course dreams are so strange ha ha :).

I never remember my dreams, as soon as I wake up, I forget.

In my life, I only remembered few dreams. One was about eating some kind of plant popcorn, tasted horrible, and the other one is from when I was younger.

It was a snowy winter night, I woke up in my bed, and went down the stairs. My mother was on the sofa, so I reached her, and looked outside by the window. Then the stars and the moon called me, and abducted me. I passed through the window and joined them, while my mother was telling me it was going to be all fine Quite a weird dream, but my best dream. I actually felt good while joining the stars.

The other dream is about me being stuck in my room because the door disappeared, or didn't worked.

Getting stuck in your mothers bedroom? ... *Shivers*  Btw sorry for the late reply ^^ Try my best to reply to comments!>_> You dun know what secrets are in the room.. 

Just like to let everyone know that everybody dreams it's just a matter of remembering them.

I just woke up and Vinyl Scratch appeared in my dreams last night. She wasn't wearing her shades and she spoke a few sentences forgot what she said though. Other parts of my dream included an Opera house where a train crashed through it and a Golf course dreams are so strange ha ha :).

Huh! I has a bad memory! Might as well say good-bye to the dream xD Btw a train crashed INSIDE a opera house o-e. Was there people in it? RANDOM WORDS: MARTHER FA- BOOOM ^^

Since I changed my bed with a much softer one, I have been having a lot of dreams lately. Some are good, some are bad. Some are lucid, some are... somewhere between lucid and non-lucid.

What really scares me is when my dream is barely lucid. I would be able to remember everything in the dream crystal clear, but I couldn't do anything if my subconsciousness decided that I've had too much fun and give me a whackdose of horrors.

I hate my own brain :/

Most of the time, I don't remember my dreams.  Recently I had a dream that I was in Ferelden and I was captured by a band of Tal-Vashoth...  How or why they were there, I have no idea...  I've never had pony dreams before, I have had dreams of being a type of cat of sorts though  :lol:... 

I lucid dream a few times but sometimes let my mind wander. I often get some strange stuff back...recently I had a dream in which my house suddenly had clones of all of my cats, even the ones that had died.

yeah, I've been having dreams. Not sure if it's a good dream or a nightmare, but it's a dream none the less. 

My dream is basiclly my in the real world with a few things added here and there... and i'm not quite myself... imagine like this V

tumblr_m26po4E7cf1qizl5uo1_500.gif