Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever dreamed of your favorite pony?

DivineMist1000

I had a dream once about Rainbow Dash, but she isn't my favorite pony. It was still cool though and I got to touch her on the face, which was marshmallow-soft. I can only imagine what Rarity would have been like. I'll just keep on dreaming. 

• Brohoof 1

I've had one Sunset dream. It involved her and the human 6 being possessed and attempting to chase me down. I remember one particular part, where I had scaled a tall fence and ran through an alley in order to escape them. I don't remember how that dream ended.

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Cyclone 1066 said:

I had a dream once where Spitfire and Dash were fighting over who would give me a tour of the area and I was my OC.

Those two fighting over me. Basically one of the best dreams ever.:orly:

Sorry @Lucky Bolt, it's true.:laugh:

I often dream about Soarin. More so than Cyclone. :fabulous:

I've recent dreamed of Rainbow Dash being big about planes and admire the Concorde. I also dreamed of RD being a massive superstar since she one is the most popular characters of the show that has heavily benefited from the brony phenomenon behind Twilight, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie (including background characters). She would be meeting with the likes of Mario, Sonic and his friends (of course!), tv/movie actors (some of who would be fans of her), get a strong applause from the crowd when she presents at award shows and having the tower lights of Empire State Building lit up in her honor. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

I always dream about being this pony’s guardian or adoptive father and nurturing her. 

3C7B201F-EB4B-403F-B9E8-1BB2D1BA3C58.jpeg

Look at that face and tell me you would refuse to feed or at least boop her. 

Chrysalis: Oh, even I can't say no to that face. Booop!!

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...

If I did then I do not remember it.

I only remember two MLP dreams. About a decade ago, I dreamed that my neighbourhood was filled with ponies from the show; Luna may have been in there somewhere. And I vaguely remember having one more MLP dream after that some years later but I do not remember anything about it.