• I'm an excellent sleeper
    • I'm an average sleeper
    • I'm a terrible sleeper
    • I'm an insomniac
  2. 2. Do you like sleeping?

• Yes, I like sleeping
    • I'm neutral towards it
    • I don't like sleeping

Well for me it takes a long time i have to get up for school at 530 everyday but i hate sleeping so much that i wind up staying up to like 2 or 3 in the morning watching youtube or just doing something time wasteful but then the next i hate getting up because i feel like crap

Same i have to get up at 06:00 every day and i usually endup watching youtube vids or just tv, it doesnt matter how much sleep i get i still feel terrible and tired in the morning.

• Brohoof 1

I'd say that I'm a pretty good sleeper. I don't have any problems getting to sleep unless there's a lot of noise. After I'm asleep, though, I usually don't get interrupted. I guess just for more info, I usually go to bed around 10 pm (for my brother's sake) and wake up at around 5-6 am.

I usually go to sleep late and wake up early, and it takes me a pretty long time to fall asleep, sometimes it seems just impossible to fall asleep. But on the other hand, I LOVE sleeping (well, who doesn´t?), probably because of the dreams.

I'm great sleeper. I love sleeping, really. I can fall asleep whenever and wherever I want. I sleep at least 8 hour per day, sometimes its even 12-13 hours(not often, though). besides night sleeping I often take a nap in the afternoon.

My cutie mark would be a bed!

Your cutie mark would be a bed? Doesn't that sound wrong in a way?

For me, I like sleeping, well except when I am playing video games and don't really want to sleep but other than that sleeping is enjoyable.

I've never gone to sleep quickly. It always takes 4-5 hours of lying in my bed, the more tired I am the longer it takes. If I'm not tired, it can be as little as three hours. I usually sleep for 12-14 hours and wake up more tired than when I laid down. I usually can completely bypass sleeping if I try hard enough, because I only need two or three hours of it anyway. To NOT be tired, I just have to stay awake long enough. It's so different from most people but it's the only thing I've known. And it sucks. At least I get lucid dreams every few months and most of the time remember MC Escher style dreams.

Though the nightmares suck. I mean, SUCK. They're usually David Lynch style with a large portion seemingly derived from Saw, Cupcakes, and Sweet Apple Massacre. And they almost always wake me up, which means I won't be able to go back to sleep. And I've been having those nightmares since I was young enough to remember having them.

Hopefully, soon I'll be able to change my sleep schedule to and Uberman-style thing, where you sleep twenty minutes every few hours then wake up. That'll probably help.

eh, I hate going to bed and I hate waking up /:

I get super tired at around 5:30 every day, to the point where I can barely keep my eyes open, but I hate sleeping because there's so many things I could be doing, so I usually end up staying up until 10:30. once I do finally go to bed, I'm out right away.

I can be woken up easily if something touches me or if someone turns on the light or if someone comes into my room, but I can sleep through most loud noises.

I'm pretty hit-and-miss at sleeping. Most of the time, I can't manage to fall asleep until nearly 2:00am (even on school nights), and there's been a few instances where I hardly got any sleep at all. This frequently causes me to sleep in longer than I intend to, which then makes me feel like crap unless I can get a good breakfast and a cup of coffee.

I have one of the strictest body clocks of anyone I know. I am an excellent sleeper, but it is so strict that it is impossible to stay up past midnight for me. By 10, I'm usually asleep, and in a very deep sleep too. I wake up usually at the same time, which changes depending on the time of year, ranging from 4 to 7 am.

I also like sleep because I'm a skilled lucid dreamer, so I take my dream time to explore Equestria and such.

Depends on the condition.

I have to be cool in order to sleep. If it's like 90 degrees in my room, even with the fan blasting and everything, I always will toss and turn in some way.

I can probably go to sleep faster than the normal person lol. I think once I just shut my eyes, my brain makes a conscious effort to make them stay shut, rendering me lifeless lol.

...rendering me lifeless lol.

I'm gonna hope you don't die in your sleep. That would be... quite an unfortunate fate especially since you just said that. I mean maybe I'm just morbid but I instantly thought of how ironicly sad it would be...

I have a bit of trouble getting to sleep, but once I'm asleep, no force on this earth can rouse me from my slumber. My alarm clock doesn't work for me anymore. The only way I can get up in the morning is if my dad comes and shakes me.

If you try to wake me for any reason less important than the end of the world, I'll kill you.

Once, I slept through a tornado.

I'm gonna hope you don't die in your sleep. That would be... quite an unfortunate fate especially since you just said that. I mean maybe I'm just morbid but I instantly thought of how ironicly sad it would be...

I AM AFRAID TO SHUT MY EYES NOW! SOMEBODY ENTERTAIN ME TONIGHT. :(

Nah, I kid. But don't worry, I'm as healthy as a horse. But thanks for your concern. :P

I'm by far the biggest sleeper-inner in my family. I'll regularly stay in bed until 12:30 on weekends depending on what time I went to bed the previous night.

My favorite way to spend a Saturday morning is in bed, with no set alarm, drifting in and out of dreams.

I love dreaming, especially lucid dreaming (when you are aware that you are dreaming and can control anything)

The annoying thing is it always and i mean ALWAYS takes more than 1 hour for me to get to sleep. I have kind of gotten used to it by now because it's been like that my entire life. But it still frustrates me when i see someone fall asleep in minutes. when i have to lie there for about another 45 before i'm even close to getting asleep

I don't get as much sleep as I should, which probably explains why I'm on the short side. I'm working on it though. Anyways I usually don't have much trouble sleep and only on rare occasions do I lie awake in bed for hours (miserable hours). As for my thoughts on sleep, well I just do it cause it's necissary not much more thought goes into it then that. There are some days thought were I can't wait to go to sleep and others were I don't really want to.

• 3 weeks later...