Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

The nice weather we've been having recently is now gone. It's going to be in the mid 70s to the 80s today and it's going the incredibly yucky.

It got up to probably 80 today. It was sunny on top of that. Walking outside was not a pleasant experience to say the least. Would really prefer to go back to the chilly weather.

It's been around 10 °C today and it felt way too warm for wearing a coat. Especially while I was cycling. :dash: Needless to say it got uncomfortably sweaty very quickly.

Besides Maine, here in Oregon, we are basically the London of the U.S. It's dreary, cloudy, rainy and cold here too -_____-;; screw this, I want to move to Nevada where my husband is from! Honey, pack your bags! We are out of this depressing scene!

Edited by Momento Mori
  • Brohoof 1

Absolute crap. It's spring and yet there's snow on the ground and it's spitting freezing rain. I was looking forward to post-winter to do some astronomy without the frigid temperatures, but nope! Now instead of sub-zero temperatures, there's just garbage visibility.

• Brohoof 2