77 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Thing To Do On YouTube

• Post Videos
    • Watch Videos
    • Do Not Have YouTube
    • Not On YouTube much
    • Listen To Music
    • Commenting?

I know this is really bad, but I love getting into comment arguments, mostly with anti bronies. I just love to argue, I have no idea why. Maybe it's because I always win those arguments.

I like to do all sorts of things I listen to music, watch game commenters videos like Uberhaxornova, watch LP's, watch MLP videos and pokemon videos and Iook at YouTube comments. Sometimes it's depressing, sometimes it's hilarious, people are always arguing on YouTube.

All sorts of things, I listen to lots of music, upload videos, watch episodes sometimes of things on there such as MLP FIM episodes/MLP content etc but not just MLP. Watch videos on music I like such as interviews with artists I like, I use it for research in things I'm intrested in.

My channel is here and I faverite lots of what I do

http://www.youtube.com/user/fagAshLil1234?feature=mhee

There's lots of my faverite Thing-a-ma-dos I like to do on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJLCWRSgBW0

Edited by Asherdangerdash

Most of the time I watch videos and listen to music, but I usually stay away from comments because it just leads to trolling, disliking and flame wars >.< So my youtube account is basically just for liking and subscribing to people I watch a lot.

PRO TIP: Don't subscribe to machinima unless you want a page full of random videos >.>

Well, when my parents are out I like to annoy the neighbours.

I go outside, put on music full blast on my laptop and dance like a nutter. I earn points for everyone that I see or hear getting annoyed. My high score is 10 :L

Sounds fun. B)

I know this is really bad, but I love getting into comment arguments, mostly with anti bronies. I just love to argue, I have no idea why. Maybe it's because I always win those arguments.

I have seen like a hundred comments about this, same with Gangnam Style, so you are not the only pony that does this.

• 3 months later...

Mainly listen to music, though I do love some funny youtube videos and gameplay to help decide if I want a game or not. I stay out of the comments though, since most of the time it has nothing to do with the video.

Since I started watching MLP: FiM, my favorite thing to do on YouTube has been replaying all of the songs from the show. I also watch some of the fan-created/remixed songs, but I find that most of them aren't my taste.

~~

I watch Julian Smith videos and listen to music since I don't have a phone and/or Ipod. :(( But Julian Smith is awesome! Here, if you don't know him, here is your starter video. 

His alter ego, (in the episodes his "cousin") Jefferey Dallas makes videos as well. (even though Jefferey Dallas and JUlian Smith are the same person.  ^_^ ) Here's your Jefferey Dallas starter video.  B) You can thank me later. I'm sleepy.  :blink:

My favorite thing to do is not go on it.

Okay, other than to watch mlp and read comments. Youtube I somewhat dislike nowadays. There really isn't anything else that compares to it, but it's sucked ever since Google bought it, with the advertisements and all. The new layout I hate too. I miss when the description was on the side, and the subscribe button was yellow.

Anyway, I love to read comments and watch mlp (along with some other stuff).

• Brohoof 2

I only really use it for music, but a lot of the bands I listen to aren't on there because they're not well known enough yet. Like Sleepy Kitty. ;_;

I do stalk a few people, though, namely crabstickz. He has NEVER failed to not make me laugh,

http://www.youtube.com/user/crabstickz

My mum actually likes him too...it's kinda funny yet creepy. :P

Here are some good ones of his:

They're two of my favourites for sure.

Edited by Nicolas Cage

I mainly use YouTube for listening to music and just watching some funny videos and MLP.  Some people I watch all the time are KYR SP33DY, cr1tikal, saabkyle04, plus more.  I also use it to watch cartoons I watched when I was a kid.

Nothing is more better on youtube, than the comments. I saw this whole reply conversation of people saying these funny word play jokes. It was:

>I was going to say a gay joke, butt fuck it.

>Oh cum on bro...

>I hoped that you guys would be mature, but then you just shat all over me

>at least these people know a simple fact: vagina jokes are terrible, period

>I hate Handicapped jokes.... Can't stand them.

>How about Nazi jokes? I hear they are Heilarious

>i did nazi that comming, anne frankly i shouldn't be surprised

>God, there's nothing worse than religious jokes.

>i would tell you a black joke but they just dont work

>I was going to tell a lesbian joke but i dont have the balls

>I was going to tell a penis joke but is too long

>Deaf jokes are just as bad! I can't stand hearing them.

>Blind jokes are worse, I just don't see the point.

>Midget jokes are also bad. They're way too short.

>Ok guys.. lets just not make any 9-11 jokes. They are just plane wrong

Its funny what people from youtube say on top comments

I watch a lot of youtube, all different kinds of video.

I watch a lot of minecraft commentary, I watch some youtubers, I watch some beauty gurus and of course MLP episodes, but mainly Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil and the guys from the Mindcrack Minecraft server.

I only really use it for music, but a lot of the bands I listen to aren't on there because they're not well known enough yet. Like Sleepy Kitty. ;_;

I do stalk a few people, though, namely crabstickz. He has NEVER failed to not make me laugh,

http://www.youtube.com/user/crabstickz

My mum actually likes him too...it's kinda funny yet creepy. :P

Here are some good ones of his:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRSDAvXJJ0U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Olmcxa2Bk

They're two of my favourites for sure.

Chris is amazing, I also watch Dan and Phil as well and PJ. One of my favourite videos is KickTheStickz by him and Chrios Kendallas is pretty good.

• Brohoof 1

@, Ah, yes I loved KickTheStickz. It was hilarious XD

I felt so bad for Chris in the end. PEEJ, Y DID U DO THAT ;_;

I watch all four of the "Fantastic Four" (ie, Phil, Dan, Chris, and PJ) but Chris is still my favourite. PJ always has awesome music in his videos, though; we share a lot of similar interests in bands.