Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your Electric Chair meal?

Xievie

Posted Image

If it were my last meal, I'd choose the world's rarest truffle. Then, while they were searching for it, I'd tunnel my way to freedom!

Of course, then I'd miss out on eating the world's rarest truffle. Quite the quandary...

Edited by Evilshy and His Own Ego
  • Brohoof 3

I would actually go starve.

Think about it. If I eat a last meal and get really full, then I might feel that way for the rest of my afterlife. But if I DO NOT eat, then I can just pig out whenever I shall place.

Of course, heaven might have a rule that you can never get hungry or never get full, but hey, IT'S MY IMAGINATION!

if i had a last meal i would beg for a buffet of all of my favorite foods and a bottomless amount of root beer, i would also ask for the worlds best and richest chocolate cake for dessert

if indigestion doesn't kill me a heart attack sure will

I want a seafood platter with savory, buttery lobster, crunchy fried coconut shrimp, and grilled salmon. Just to name a few things.

An unconventional meal, but it has all my favorite things on it.

The sun. Since they agreed to let me have anything, they would have to pull the sun down to Earth, causing the apocalypse.

If I'm going down, I'm going down with STYLE. B)

I wish to eat the red pill, and watch as the world around me is shown to be false, and I can just walk out of the prison a free man, as I now own the universe.

I can agree with Hime, if this is truly going to work, I would love to see it, but alternatively, if this was the Matrix, why would they make a movie and waarn us about it?

I would swallow a bottle of unpopped popcorn kernels.

When they throw the switch, I'll be a surprise popcorn dispenser. Popcorn will pour from my mouth...The group watching me will then have a barf-a-thon.

Bwa Ha Ha Ha!

A bottle of vodka.

That way when I get electrocuted I'll be too drunk to care! :D

Or some anesthetic that will make me numb or put me to sleep. Dying while I'm asleep seems much more desirable than while being conscious.

On a more serious note, I've read somewhere from an ex death-row prison guard that most prisoners who are sentenced to death barely eat anything because they're too nervous. And I guess that it's perfectly understandable too.

• 1 year later...

My last meal would be ribs in Jack Daniels sauce, yum!

Either that or I would forgo the last meal, instead I would request a phone call to the British emissary to request being deported to a UK jail, being a UK citizen.

• Brohoof 2

My last meal: chicken wings from my local bar. They are just delicious, a sweet seasoning and they have just the right amount of crispiness. A side of fries would also be nice... oh, and a cup of tea too. I would certainly not 'rest in peace' if I couldn't have a last cup of tea.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

A gyro with fries and an ice cold IBC root beer. Judging from my eating history, that would only take about twelve minutes to eat, and it wouldn't fill me up. So, after that, I'd have a pint of apple cider and a blueberry muffin alongside it. Then a red velvet cake. It would only cost about thirty-three dollars, so that's pretty cool, I guess. Oh yeah, then I'd die.

My little brother was reading over my shoulder, so he says that he would eat rhubarb covered in chocolate laxatives and the most volatile of hot sauces. He would also not use the bathroom or fart for a whole week before his execution date. His last words would be "Fear that wrath that cometh from my pants, mortals!"

• Brohoof 1

My last meal would have to be moms cooking. Whatever she makes would be fine. It would be a comfortable feeling knowing you're eating the last meal prepared with love right before death.

• Brohoof 2

I'd like to have some bulgogi from a local take-out place around me.  Some bulgogi and meat-jun with that evil little potato side-dish of theirs...  Maybe some wheat bread with some biscoff spread on it too wub.png  

• Brohoof 1