Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your Electric Chair meal?

Xievie

baconator_dude25_400.jpg

Either this beast of a burger, The Baconator, wub.png so damn good, plain of course or

A bowl of white rice, not shitty restaurant rice, the kind you can cook yourself out of a box. Simple meal I guess.

Also for a drink I would have Arizona Southern Sweet Tea, addicted to that stuff.

Since I'm going to be executed, might as well pick something super enjoyable. Bring me pizza rolls. It doesn't matter what kind, they are all delicious. I'll get some enjoyment out of those before my untimely end.

• Brohoof 1

In all seriousness, there is a photographer, who has found out, what some serious criminals last meals were and made a picture of them. I am going to link some of them here. All the pictures below belong to Henry Hargreaves, the man who made them. 23d81acfe30d62a6f0d93ac210a66f2e.jpg

46d98d588c4e8b0c72325168887052ff.jpg

1bccdf6a0508b2a507f07d521b2208b7.jpg

063619254a3cef3a5d6f38c2f629e27f.jpg

I got these pictures from the vice homepage. I think, that if you look at these pictures seriously, you get a really weird feeling.
My answer to this question?
A bowl of plain white rice.

Edited by Guest

Just get me some McDonalds. Best food ever right there. Three Double Cheeseburgers with light ketchup and add mayo and two McChickens with extra mayo and light lettuce. Also a large caramel iced coffee with light ice.

Meal of the gods, that be.

Probably the same thing I had for lunch today and dinner yesterday: chicken Marsala, some sauteed vegetables, and seltzer. Possibly some smoked ribs and root vegetables roasted with olive oil instead, and a cider.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi @MichaelxXxTrixie, just letting you know that I merged your topic about what your last meal would be if you were about to be executed into a previously existing topic that has the same purpose. Please make sure to run a search before posting a new topic to ensure that it does not already exist. Thanks!

Well thank goodness we don’t have the death penalty in my country, but I’d have a Chinese Takeaway of chicken chow mein, lemon chicken and prawn crackers, then for pudding a bag of M&Ms laced in secret with a lethal dose of heroin or other opiates.

Then I can enjoy a lovley final mean and my favourite chocolates, with an extra kick that’d put me in a warm blanket feel that apparently that drug gives, before the over-dose shuts down my organs and kills me before somebody has chance to murder me

A medium-rare steak, Roast potatoes, chips, carrots and gravy. With it, I'd like a nice glass of red wine, and afterwards I'd want a large glass of Midleton Whiskey.

Probably two BIG steak enchiladas with lotsa meat and cheese. and a side of refried beans.

Mexican.

A subway double-meat meatball sub on honey wheat bread microwaved for 2 minutes with double of all the veggies, an entire bottle of oil plus all the other sauces they have...doubled. It's not the fact that the sandwich would taste terrible; it's knowing that even in my last hours I ruined the day of that poor soul who had to make that sandwich. 

A giant seafood platter. Bacon-wrapped broiled scallops, fried clam strips, crab legs, a lobster, and both fried and cold shrimp. Mashed potatoes, with skins, well-done french fries, fresh corn on the cob, and Dr Pepper to drink. 

Depending on my mood, however, I might choose a pot of chili, five Taco Bell tacos, a big glass of prune juice and a bag of Haribo sugar-free gummi bears, in the hopes that when I die I lose control of my bodily functions and completely destroy the chair. 

Edited by Something Floaty