Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if FiM Never Existed?

Sepia-chan

Taking the route where ponies never existed in the first place, I'd probably still be alive.  It's not like it saved my life or anything.  My guess is that I'd just be normal, but with one less thing to be happy about.  I'd probably be kind of lonely up here at school too.

On the route where ponies suddenly vanish, I'd be confused.  Really confused.  Afterwards, I'd be disappointed, because this fandom is something that I look forward to on a daily basis. 

• Brohoof 1

If I had never discovered ponies? I'd probably be more cynical and hateful than I am already. I'd judge harder and more often. I'd probably spend my time flinging shit at people who I didn't like or were different than me.

Plus, I'd never meet any of you. I love you all.

However, if ponies were to have never existed, my life would probably be a billion times worse, because I would have never met the people that I know now that I can finally comfortably call friends. 

LIKE ME?

If ponies never existed I would probably be the cynical, hateful, angry bastard that I used to be. MLP definitely helped to change my attitude and outlook on life. It also inspired me to start producing music. I probably wouldn't be doing that if ponies never happened :lol:

• Brohoof 1

If it never existed, I would not have explored the arts. I would have never picked up an instrument and I would have never used a drawing tablet. Plus, I'd only have one family, because I would've never met all you amazing people. On a day to day basis I'd probably be still be pretty depressed (mind you, I still am, but now I am working my way out of it thanks to MLP and everypony here).

If it all suddenly disappeared, it would be like a punch in the gut. Because eventually giving something back to the fandom is probably my biggest creative motivator, and without a fandom, it would be gone. I'd probably end up pretty bitter, because I'd suddenly lose something that means so much to me.

Edited by AtomicBassCannon

Well, if MLP suddenly disappeared, Hasbro might as well walk up to me, kick me in the balls with cleats on, and inform me that they murdered my second family (the fandom), and I would be back to being really stressed 24/7.

If it never existed, again, I would be back to being all stressed 24/7.

I'd be pretty much the same. Although it did get me into the Ace Attorney series, from Turnabout Storm. I probably would have found it anyways though, having played and thoroughly enjoyed Ghost Trick before.

• Brohoof 1

Well, ponies did save my life.... enough said..  ;) 

But i can tell you, that my life without ponies, it was a rather empty one too say the least, i woke up and did the same routine over and over again.. The same routine i had followed for probably years. When ponies came into my life, it just added a little bit of colour to it. Sometimes all we need is just a little colour.

If they would suddenly disappear, im not really sure how i would react.. I would probably freak out, but i would still remember the ponies, so i would keep it going by learning animation.. Luckily, we all know that the ponies aren't going anywhere, they will alway be in our hearts.  :(

• Brohoof 2

Given I've only been a brony for less than a week, the current predicament I'm at in my life would be weighing me down incredibly hard. But the positivity, joy, and morals of MLP offer me not only an escape, but hope. It might sound stupid, but my current situation has made me want to end my life... That's as far as I'll go. But my friend showed me mlp and it offered me legitimate hope and joy and laughter.

I wouldn't go as far as saying it saved my life, but it might have. It definitely kept me from doing something stupid.

So if it was never hear, I would be still really depressed. And if it vanished I would be way more depressed than I originally was.

• Brohoof 1

If it there was no ponies, I would have still lived just it would have been the same before ponies. It was gone I would be sad but still be capable of living. But I am glad this exists and is doing fine. :D

• Brohoof 1

Given I've only been a brony for less than a week, the current predicament I'm at in my life would be weighing me down incredibly hard. But the positivity, joy, and morals of MLP offer me not only an escape, but hope. It might sound stupid, but my current situation has made me want to end my life... That's as far as I'll go. But my friend showed me mlp and it offered me legitimate hope and joy and laughter.

I wouldn't go as far as saying it saved my life, but it might have. It definitely kept me from doing something stupid.

So if it was never hear, I would be still really depressed. And if it vanished I would be way more depressed than I originally was.

When i say "save my life", i mean that it redirected my life.. Not as dramatic as it sounds like. But i knew the path i was heading, it was a dark and a long path.. But the show redirected it.. It just made me happy, that's all.. Like i said, sometimes all you need is a little colour. I make a lot of references too my little dashie.

It's always nice to read stories of how the show has helped people.

• Brohoof 1

If I had never seen them in the first place I would never have learned how to make music, and I would've probably fallen into the hands of mainstream media, and I'd be there taking drugs with all the "kool kidz"

Edited by Zacharias

Same old same old I suppose.

I just wouldn't have met/talked to all the amazing people that I know now.

And probably be cynical/depressed, Because in general my outlook on the rest of the world isn't great but bronies are a light in the darkness.

• Brohoof 3

Had not been for FiM, I would still be the same slightly mentally twisted person I was. To be honest had I known MLP:FiM been wiped off the interwebs I would make a site similar to this one and slowly build off collective memory of me and users who probably joined.

I'd go on a forum and ask about bronies. Once someone acknowledged that and pointed me to a forum i'd go on the forum and continue my life. The end. Now children, do you have any questions?

No?

Okay.

I would be very let down since i have just joined the community and i am liking it very much so far. I am pretty sure i could manage without the show but it is still awesome and it would be very sad to have it gone forever.

Edited by Fluttering Shy

Lemme see... I was still fine without ponies, so I don't think much will change. Still, I remember myself saying, "I really want a TV show that's as awesome as the 90s shows were." In that regard, I would have definitely lost all hope in children's TV if MLP:FiM never existed.

Well, I'd still be a close-minded fool, thinking that guys can't like things originally meant for girls. I'd have nowhere to go Internet-wise. And I'd never know any if you guys. :(

• Brohoof 1

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Edited by SignorStable

• 8 years later...
  • 1 month later...