Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Feld0 suddenly shuts down MLP Forums one day. Wat do?

Akemi Homura

and blame feld0 for it all saying "this guy who goes by feld0 online shut down his forums and made me do this".

Seriously..... I mean.... seriously... even though there is another few sites that's for bronies...

@OP

ponysquare, twitter, facebook, even a few other forums out there other than MLPforums for bronies... so I think if this site where to die I think its safe to assume that we would move to another brony forum.

I already have other sites to manage so if MLPforums does die, I would be sad but I wouldn't be lost, I would wipe off the tears and watch roy mustang say how he will require all female officers to have tiny mini-skirts.

Edited by Ethan Pow
  • Brohoof 2

I would try to find everyone from this site, then never lose contact with them ever again.

.......Because I'm not good with change and when theres change....

THERE WILL BE DEATH

Implying MLPForums.com is the only good forum on the internet

Posted Image

I might as well go back to posting shit on some other forums. I'll try to contact some of my friends here to see if we can get together again somewhere. There would be a mass exodus to either canterlot forums or that empty mlpchat

• Brohoof 1

I did not read anything in the thread but the OP, but from skimming across some massive, angry-looking red text, it looks like I'm one of the only ones who would go about life as usual. I have been pretty lax as far as keeping up with any forum stuff goes, and I'm all busy with school, and to top it off, I have things to do on the internet that aren't on this site. Catch up on any theoretical Homestuck updates and/or potatoes, browse other forums (that, despite testimony to the contrary, actually exist), draw stuff, watch TV...I would be a bit disappointed, but it wouldn't be an apocalyptic thing for me.

There were no specifications about Skype contacts that aren't Feld0 or Skype groups that aren't the official one, so I'm fine there. The friends have been made and are on unofficial channels. Hope is restored.

Seriously..... I mean.... seriously... even though there is another few sites that's for bronies...

@OP

ponysquare, twitter, facebook, even a few other forums out there other than MLPforums for bronies... so I think if this site where to die I think its safe to assume that we would move to another brony forum.

I already have other sites to manage so if MLPforums does die, I would be sad but I wouldn't be lost, I would wipe off the tears and watch roy mustang say how he will require all female officers to have tiny mini-skirts.

I was being dramatic, on purpose. I am hardly on here anymore anyways because of college, and just recently this weekend I spent a few days with a few friends, we hunted dove, shot me a pretty huge eurasian. So, in reality if this site one day did die, I would just be like, "meh". And then probably play some skyrim, or guild wars, or just go hang with some friends. I do have a actual life apart from these forums. But I would miss this particular community, and the reputation I have built. I probably would not migrate to any new forums. I would just stick with alicorn radio and move on with my life.

The main reason I get on this computer is to talk to you guys and share my opinions about recent topics.

I'd be pretty pissed....

Same here. As for what I'd do: scream at feld0 on Facebook and hope for either A) Feld0 brings the site back, B) Alicorn Radio forums gets popular, and if all else fails there's always C) Look up MLP R34

Edited by Vinyl Blade

I would cease to be amused. Then I would leave. Then I would focus on university. Then I will stop posting in "Then I" format. Then I will point out that the previous statement was a lie. Then I will stop for reals.

Well, I'd just start having to use proxies again, and I'd get back on The Nexus Forums for the 12th or so time (I tell you, a permaban there is anything but with some clicks). Then I'd stay there and adapt to my horrendously slow connection through the proxy.

See, people, IP bans are really easy to avoid... but you have to be willing to accept connection speeds less than a tenth of your normal speed.

What would I do if these forums were to close down?

Most likely... eh.

I can't say I'd live life, because I'm already alive. I suppose I would just live life without MLPForums.

Heck, it's not a drug. I can live. For a while.

0w0

I would basically do this.

post-4326-0-93320000-1347328442.gif

Then I'd get over it and just find a new forum. There are plenty of MLP FiM forums out there. [Though none are as cool as this one.] But now that you've given him the idea Feld0 will do it one day just to troll us. It's all apart of his master plan.

Posted Image

Edited by N-Harmonia
  • Brohoof 2

B) Alicorn Radio forums gets popular

that's right *places on sunglasses* I got forums of my own.

I would be pretty sad, though most of my friends on here I have on either Xbox or Skype, so I could contact them!

I bet we will all try and keep in contact with each other >.>

I guess I would have to go back to hanging out on Bungie.net and Reddit 4chan.

NO DON'T!

Implying MLPForums.com is the only good forum on the internet

Thank you.

• Brohoof 1

I'd be a little unhappy with it. Consider what iv'e lost, and then move on promptly. That's not to say i don't care about this place, i love it. It's just my mentality is to constantly move forward, never back. So i would be sad, but i wouldn't leave the people i met here behind (Love you NewCalamity) But it also wouldn't stop me from becoming active on another site. (That is, for the first month, then i would enter my dormant lurking phase as i so commonly do.

I would blame Trixie for being such a promiscuous mare of negotiable affection because clearly it is her poor attitude and influence that caused this to happen. Oh and I'd blame Tom the Diamond too. Guilty by affiliation to Trixie.

• Brohoof 2

Blame Swoop

Blame Devin

Alright, LRP. You've gone too far this time. You can pick on me, but Swoop is a great leader. We are members united! We're tired of your smelly greed! And we're gonna saw all your tables, and we're gonna smash stuff with the people's hammer! And we're gonna... We're gonna... Swoop, what was that other part?

Swoop: "Dismantle Feld0's oppressive establishment?"

Edited by Devin McCourty
  • Brohoof 8

I would blame Trixie for being such a promiscuous mare of negotiable affection because clearly it is her poor attitude and influence that caused this to happen. Oh and I'd blame Tom the Diamond too. Guilty by affiliation to Trixie.

Psht, Oh yeah! Well I'd blame...

Erm...

The sun! Because it's noxious gases were causing a Greenhouse effect, which made the penguins rebel and cause World War Five, which angered the Sea Lepruchans who signed a treaty with Pie to successfully end World War Five!

And so it isn't Trixie's fault.

• Brohoof 2

Psht, Oh yeah! Well I'd blame...

Erm...

The sun! Because it's noxious gases were causing a Greenhouse effect, which made the penguins rebel and cause World War Five, which angered the Sea Lepruchans who signed a treaty with Pie to successfully end World War Five!

And so it isn't Trixie's fault.

Ah, so you blame Princess Celestia then? Well, are you a mmmmbeyetch who likes mmmmbananas? Because that's what she'd say if she was real and read what you just said. Yeah, you'd rather blame Trixie now don't ya?

• Brohoof 1

Oh damn, Trixie is best pony, so she outfeld0's feld0 and takes over to troll! Muhaaha.

On a serious note, I would bawl for hours. This site is my only connection to the outside world as of right now. not kosher yo.

I would be extremely disappointed and sad. :( Then I'd probably post on his dA profile complaining/begging him to bring it back. I imagine others would be doing this, so Feld0 might eventually bring MLPForums back with a new site owner (the reason of this site's shut down may be because he's just sick of it).

But if he delete's his dA? I'd comment on some post an MLPForums member makes on some site (I hope it'd be a dA journal entry, since that's what I've been using a lot lately) and say who I am and type in pleas for MLPForums to return (similar to those I would make in the first paragraph).

Or I could sit there and do nothing and rely on the other members to get it back.