Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moments in MLP that really touched you

TailsIsNotAlone

that episode where pinkie pie thinks her friends dont like her anymore is so sad to me because ive been there. i didint cry but it made me feel so sad inside. i just wanted to hug her and tell her everything will be alright. and as it turns out everything did.

• Brohoof 1

I have to say Canterlot Wedding. Basically all of it, but mostly the ends of both episodes.

The end of the part one made me feel so sorry for Twilight because she's getting punished for no reason, something that always gets me in movies. ;_;

The end of the second part was amazingly joyful, and was one of the most epic endings to an episode, or even a season!

• Brohoof 1

Oh my, there were just so many!

Let's begin.

S1 E2: When Twilight is trying to rekindle the elements of harmony, and her friends run in, I teared up when she started talking about how she realized that they're her friends and she was happy to see them. Then, after they transform Luna back to normal, I bawled so hard when Luna cried and apologized to Celestia. It was too much D'AWWWWWWWWW!!

S1 E11: When Twilight was trying to find her place in Winter Wrap Up, I was all like "Aw, Twilight, you'll find something!"

S1 E18: The CMC song. I'm still mad that Scoots sang horribly, though.

S2 E2: So many feels when Twilight was depressed after Discord turned her friends against her.

S2 E5: Pretty much every time Sweetie tries to show Rarity that she loves her, but Rarity just brushes her off. I had serious feels when Rarity looked at Sweetie's drawing with the gems.

S2 E25: The feels were cheap in this episode. The BBBFF song, Twilight remembering Cadence as a filly, the ending of the episode where Twilight is all depressed because no one believes her, and even she thinks she screwed up. But then BAM! Evil Cadence traps her and you're like "OHMYGOD"

S2 E26: This Day Aria had them feels rolling in. It all felt so epic. And then when they crash the wedding and Chrysalis reveals herself, and then the whole battle for the elements, and then when Cadence and Shining Armor defeat Chrysalis with the power of love, and then the whole ending with the marriage, and the song Love is in Bloom, and just ERMAGERD.

There's plenty more, but these stick out to me the most.

1. When Spike ended up being right in the Grand Galloping Gala episode about it being the best night ever because the mane six were together :3 

2. When Sweetie Belle drew the drawing of a heart with her and Rarity between it for her sister.

3. The end of Owl's Well that End's Well.

What touched me the most was the "True True Friend" musical number.  Specifically the look on Pinkie Pie's face when Applejack comes to her rescue.  I just wanted to buy a Pinkie Pie doll so I could give her a big hug; she was so depressed that entire episode.

I keep giving Mystery Magical Cure credit.  I don't like that episode, yet all my favorite moments are in it.  What is wrong with me?

(edited)

I keep giving Mystery Magical Cure credit. I don't like that episode, yet all my favorite moments are in it. What is wrong with me?

I'm not a big fan of that episode either, but I have to admit they got their point across: That if something truly extraordinary happened to fundamentally change the ponies we've come to know and love, it wouldn't be good for them, and we'd miss the ponies they'd used to be. So when they get their identities back, it's really fun and refreshing to see them back to their old selves. Just goes to show how much of a bond we've developed with them over the course of the series.

(Which increases my criticism of that episode, honestly - if they hadn't rushed it so much, they could have done a lot more to reinforce that bond with their audience.)

Also, thanks. Now I have that song stuck in my head. :P

Edited by Pixel Stick

• 1 month later...

The sonic rainboom was really awesome to watch, but all of my favorite scenes were with Discord, especially when he does something random. I really liked the part where he filled a cup with chocolate rain the wrong way, drank the cup, and threw the milk, with it exploding.

The Return of Harmony- The "With friends like you who needs enemies." scene made me tear up.

Sisterhooves Social- When Rarity saw Sweetie Bells drawing and realized what she had done made me cry.

Hurricane Fluttershy- When Fluttershy cried when the other ponies were laughing at her.

A Canterlot Wedding- When everyone didn't believe Twilight and then the sheer epicness of part 2 especially "This Day Aria"

Edited by Super Derpy

The B.B.B.F.F song was quite touching, it also reminds me so much of my relationship with my own brother because he used to be the only friend I had ( Well I had my two sisters but I didn't do stuff with them xD) until we moved into the suburbs when there were actually people around where I could make friends xD