Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moments in MLP that really touched you

TailsIsNotAlone

I was scared for RD but I knew he had it in him!

Who's "he"? Rainbow Dash is a mare.

On-topic: The Last Roundup, ending scene, cried like a wussy. Who cares about Derpy in that episode? Not me. :3

• Brohoof 2

The Cutie Mark Chronicles- Pinkie Pie, who doesn't know why she's so miserable, sees a great big rainbow in the sky that fills her heart with joy and shows her what she's truly meant to do in life. That moment when she's looking up and the rainbow is in her eyes and her smile just kind of grows and grows will never cease to make me smile and feel sad and just be an amazing moment.

• Brohoof 2

A moment that touched me was when Twilight was abandoned by all of her friends including Princess Celestia herself. I felt soooo bad for twilight

Also, another moment was when Fluttershy was crying in Hurricane Fluttershy, I felt soo bad for her. I hate to see ponies cry, especially Fluttershy.

Sonic Rainboom for me as well. This taught me that I must not doubt myself and work myself up in critical situations. I am a pianist and I have gone through a lot in the past years. I had a critical scholarship competition I had to play at and I only had one chance. In the end, I came in second place! Second's not that bad though.

• Brohoof 2

The Cutie Mark Chronicles- Pinkie Pie, who doesn't know why she's so miserable, sees a great big rainbow in the sky that fills her heart with joy and shows her what she's truly meant to do in life. That moment when she's looking up and the rainbow is in her eyes and her smile just kind of grows and grows will never cease to make me smile and feel sad and just be an amazing moment.

I was going to post this moment! Seems you beat me to it!

Pinkie was my least favorite Mane Six until i watched that episode and realized why she was so cheerful all the time- it's because she never wants herself or anyone she loves to feel as sad as she did as a filly.

Hurricane Fluttershy also made me cry when Fluttershy ran off with tears in her eyes...

• Brohoof 1

The entire episode of Hurricane Fluttershy. Everything about it was brilliant. The characters progressed so well and there were some pretty sad and awww moments. 5/5.

• Brohoof 1

The moment when Applejack left Ponyville and avoided her friends. I was so sad because I couldn't understand why Applejack was so mean all of a sudden :(

Definitely agree. I knew Applejack was hiding something really bad, and I really wanted all of the other ponies to leave her alone. And when she dropped those ribbons....The look on her face... The disappointment... A little piece of my heart died that day.

• Brohoof 2

The lyric in This Day Aria;

"For I oh-so love the groom, all my thoughts he does consume.."

Oh, love. What you do to people.

And in Luna Eclipsed;

"Leave me be, Twilight Sparkle.."

I know that feel, Luna. :(

• Brohoof 1

Oh my, there certainly have been a number of moments in the show that have touched me. Well, here goes nothing (this'll be in no particular order):

#1. Applejack accompanying Fluttershy around the mountain in "Dragonshy": while most of Fluttershy's friends ( http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png I'm looking at you RD) were very supportive of Fluttershy throughout the episode, Applejack's going completely around the mountain with Fluttershy, and even dragging her some of the way, struck me as incredibly kind and loyal on her part. Small moment, but very touching all the same.

#2. Rarity/Sweetie Belle and Applejack/Apple Bloom bonding in "Sisterhooves Social": I love the siblings in this show, and I thought it was quite touching to see two very different pairs of siblings bonding together in the same episode.

#3. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash in "Hurrican Fluttershy": Fluttershy has way too many touching moments to count in this episode, but Rainbow Dash has a couple as well, particularly whenever she encourages Fluttershy to do her best. Shows a lot of character progression on Rainbow Dash's part.

#4. End of "The Last Round-Up": holy crap, awesome bonding between AJ and her friends and family in about the last 3 minutes or so of this episode! Shoot, those last few moments were so touching that even RD started crying!!!

#5. "Cutie Mark Chronicles": this whole episode is full to the brim with touching moments; I think the only two of the Mane 6 who don't really have touching moments in their cutie mark stories are probably Rarity and RD, but that's just simply because they're never particularly sad at any point in their stories.

#6. "A Canterlot Wedding": again, another episode with a lot of touching moments; I'd have to say my two favorite are (1) Twilight and Shining Armor's relationship, especially the "BBBFF" song (I'm a BBBFF, how could I not like it?), and (2) the very ending when Twilight is seeing off Shining Armor with all of her friends. IDK, it's just awesome seeing all of them together like that after everything they've gone through together, simply enjoying the moment together.

#7. The end of "Dragon Quest": it was great to see Spike finally realize that the Mane 6 are more than his friends, but also his family! :D

#8. Every single epic group hug the Mane 6 have ever shared!!! There's simply too many, and they're all too awesome, for me to pick specific ones out!!! :wub:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 4

Idk... It was touchy when Luna huged Celestia at the end of s1 e2

There are more but that the one I can think of right off the bat...

I hope for more in s3 comeing out in 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defiantly the sonic rainboom! But MLP FiM does have many other inspirational moments such as the ending of season 1 episode 2 (Two part episode) when the mane six defeated luna. I could think of so many other moments to list but i gotta go soon. CYA GUYZZZ

• 1 month later...

Hmmm, let's see, moments that touched me. Oh, I dunno, how about fracking Scootalove, bro?

Not only was it adorable to see Scootaloo finally obtain her idol as the sister figure she's been lacking in comparison to her two friends, whom both have older sisters, but Scootaloo is presumably going to be taught to fly by Dash, who was helping her do so at the very end. Tons of character development for both of them, tons of dawwww' and a general satisfaction for seeing Scoots finally obtain something she's needed for a while now.

• Brohoof 5

This single video made me explode of happiness I just wanted to hug everything. WARNING CUTENESS OVERLOAD. HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE EVERYONE!     
  • Brohoof 3

Oh there are many moments in MLP that really touched me!

The episode where Pinkie Pie sings the simile song and just really brought out her true character to me causing her to become my fav. pony of them all :3

I loved it when Princess Luna tried her best to change her loud tone of voice in the Halloween episode. I was so cute/funny seeing that she seeked help from Fluttershy xD!

Without a doubt when Rainbow Dash received her cutie mark while executing a SONIC RAINBOOM! My heart exploded and then the aftermath causing the majority of the mane 6 to get their cutie marks is just very touching.

The episode in season 3 feat. bonding time between Rainbow Dash & Scootaloo is just Dawww  :wub:

This show is just the perfect example of awesomeness.

• Brohoof 1

The end of A Canterlot Wedding Part 1, where Twilight gets all depressed and stuffs is the most memorable moment that brought up the most emotion from me. Next in line was when Gilda was picking on Fluttershy in one of the first episodes... I just wanted to FALCON PAWNCH her. But an episode has yet to make me cry. :P

The lyric in This Day Aria;
"For I oh-so love the groom, all my thoughts he does consume.."

Oh, love. What you do to people.

Also, this. I completely forgot about that. I loved that part a lot. :wub:

Edited by Swick

I'll limit myself to the first 10 I think of or I will never stop, these are in no particular order though.

Fluttershy meeting Twilight Sparkle in the first episode

Fluttershy facing down the Dragon in Dragonshy

Twilight getting chastised by Princess Celestia in The Royal Wedding

Derpy Speaks!

Fluttershy in The Best Night ever "You're going to LOVE ME!"

Fluttershy cheering in Sonic Rainboom

Derpy bobbing for apples in Luna Eclipsed

Fluttertree scene on train in Over a Barrel

Pinkiepie fighting Rainbowdash and sitting on her face in Party of One

When Flutterhy and Rarity admit the truth to each other in Green isn't your Color

So many Fluttershy scenes.

• Brohoof 1

I have to add here the moment from the Crystal Empire when Spike's worst nightmare was revealed to us. As usual there was a tear or two in my eye :) .

There are 2 types of situations that can make me cry. This was one of those so you pretty much get the first type.

Second is then when there's to much epicness, like in music or in game or in movie. Although it can't be fake. For example Marvel comics and film and all those "superheroes'" do nothing to me ;)

Moments where I got them chills whilst watching MLP? Oh geez. Too many to count...let's see how many I can remember...

-From Return of Harmony, when Twi is reading the letters, and when AJ regains her memory

-The Heart Carol from Hearth's Warming Eve

-The end of Raise This Barn

-From the Crystal Empire ep, The Failure/Success Song Reprise and when the Crystal Heart is activated

-The sonic rainboom, in both the Sonic Rainboom episode and in Cutie Mark Chronicles

-The meteor shower in Owl's Well that Ends Well...maybe that's just because I have a star obsession :3

-The end of the Find A Pet song, from May the Best Pet Win

-The ending scenes of A Friend in Deed

-From A Canterlot Wedding, the BBBFF Song Reprise and the scenes with Love Is In Bloom. Especially the heart-shaped fireworks :3

-The ending of Sleepless in Ponyville, when RD comforts Scutealoo Scootaloo

There are probably a lot more that i can't remember....but still. I friggin love this show.

• Brohoof 2