Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you think about ponies?

Beat Shock

52 users have voted

1. 1. How often do you think about ponies?

• Never... (Why are you on this site?!)
    • Almost never. (once every day or two)
    • Rarly. (once or twice a day)
    • Sometimes. (multiple times a day, but not as distracting)
    • Frequently. (many times though out the day, having dreams about them, and interupting your focus)
    • Almost always! (Everyday, at school/work, day/night dreaming, big part of your life)
    • Always!!!!!!!!!! (I don't know how that is possible?!?!)

I think of ponies all the time! Everything I talk about after school is pony this, and pony that, so I would answer: Almost always! :)

Does thinking about ponies effect your focus? Does it make life harder? Does it make life easier?

What do you guys say?

Edited by Beat Shock
  • Brohoof 2

almost never, or at least I almost never actively think about them. I've surrounded myself with ponies for so long, that I hardly even notice them any more. sure I look at pictures and read discussions daily, but it's at the point where I forget what I'm doing is pony-related XD I dunno if that makes sense, but whatever.

The question is, when do I not think about ponies? They're with me all the time. When I read, Twilight reads over my shoulder. When I'm lonely, I think about Fluttershy and I feel better. Rainbow Dash brought me out of my shell at work yesterday. I come up with new story ideas every day that involve ponies. I don't remember my dreams, but I know I think of ponies when I sleep.

I'm not quite to the point of living in a mental Equestria, but give me time. ;)

• Brohoof 1

On the way to work I listen to pony music. My phone's wallpaper and icons are all pony, my wallpaper on my computer at home is pony. Whenever I'm about to do some physical labor, or think hard about something, or enter a social situation, I think of an appropriate pony for each circumstance. They're always on my mind.

• Brohoof 2

I would think about ponies more...but Pokemon interrupts my thoughts the most. :P

I love ponies, it's the one thing that cheers me up, and makes me happy. It taught me so much, and of course I think of it at times. I sometimes find myself humming the songs, or just thinking of random pony memes and episodes.

The show, along with Pokemon, brings joy to my heart. I've learned to face the toughest of times with ponies. Amazing how a kids show can do that to you, huh? :D

Edited by Pixiesong

On the way to work I listen to pony music. My phone's wallpaper and icons are all pony, my wallpaper on my computer at home is pony. Whenever I'm about to do some physical labor, or think hard about something, or enter a social situation, I think of an appropriate pony for each circumstance. They're always on my mind.

That reminds me, I have pony music on my mp3 player and I listen to it at work while I'm on break. Fighting is Magic themes and "At the Gala" featured heavily last night. :)

I Almost always think about ponies i mean like yesterday i was bored and i was watching an anime kills the wait time for season 3 honestly and i loved anime even before i became a brony but anyway yeah i started to picture a few of the mane 6 as the characters which fit umm almost perfectly but yeah.

Ponies are on the mind pretty frequently. There is never a day when some form of pony music is stuck in my head be it fan made or from the show, and that causes me to think about MLP pretty often. Once Season 3 starts (eventually) it will be even more frequent... if such a thing is even possible.

I don't know why but no matter how hard I try something about ponies will always be playing in my mind and I can't stop it I've just given up at this point and let my mind think about ponies as much as it wants however there are times when im not so Almost always.

Edited by Dasher

When I was fresh to the Brony scene, I thought about them constantly, and when I stopped thinking about them as much I got sort of depressed because I wanted to like them, and I felt if I didn't think about them at all times it was like I lost the feeling. I understand now that feeling was just the fact that Ponies were something new to me, so I had so much to learn. It's the same way with Mass Effect now, I will eventually lose the novelty feeling for Mass Effect, but I might as well just enjoy the feeling while it lasts, I still love ponies, but just not as obsessively as before.

Well considering the irritably bland simplicity of my day to day routine, I have ponies on my mind probably....97% of the time, they are the only thing stopping me from going insane with boredom and loneliness.

Edited by zRevenantz

I do find myself thinking about mlp or anything related to the like all the time.

I think im addicted to it really but its nothing to worry about I mean everybody has thier own addictions....mine just so happens to contain ponies.

ha ha i frequently think about them, when i get bored in class my mind drifts to thinking about MLP or the Next episode of MLP FIM i wanna watch, can be bad thing though especially when you are completely confused when there is a complicated math equasion in front of you and you missed out on knowing how to do it -_-