Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I've been playing Warframe a lot lately, though I'm starting to remember why I left it in the first place: Too much damn grinding and relying on broken RNG to get literally anything.

Currently playing Pokémon Sun and raising a generation seven team though it's obvious that I need to get certain items so that the process doesn't take longer. I also plan on resuming Hyrule Warriors: Legends as I still need to complete the remaining Adventure Mode maps.

we just finished playing Resident Evil 7. 

Very impressed with it myself, but it doenst feel like a RE game at all

It starts off amazingly scary but kinda loses the fear factor towards the end...and its quite short

Trying to finish​ Dragon Age: Inquisition, finally...  I don't know why but whenever I get a new game, I keep deleting my old game and restarting until I get into the groove of the game.  I didn't even finish Dragon Age: Origins until around DA2 came out.  Bothers me to no end but I guess I'm just a slow-starter?

Titan quest. Trivial and elongated grinding on mandatory difficulties, in order to unlock "reasonable" challenge and loot. Which won't make up for the linear story, scarse on depth and character development, regarding your interaction with the world.

So I'm switching to grim dawn. Gonna try a witch hunter build for a high risk high reward experience.

Legend of Dragoon

If you are talking about the old PS1 RPG... I love that game! I have not played it in a few years. Rose, Meru & dart are best characters.

Currently replaying the first Assassin's Creed, The first Final Fantasy (GBA/PSP) version, and a couple of other random NES games.

• Brohoof 1

If you are talking about the old PS1 RPG... I love that game! I have not played it in a few years. Rose, Meru & dart are best characters.

The exact one! I'm still on Disc One so a lonngg way to go. Rose and Dart are so far, my best. Not sure how King Albert is gonna do though. ^^;

Hit the final boss of Devil Survivor 2 and it's as ridiculous as the other final bosses. Took me an hour and a half just to get to the third form and then got destroyed from weird fail conditions and lack of resources.

Really doesn't help that it's all one battle so you don't get healed between each phase. Might have to change up a few of my demons so I can get to the boss quicker and take her out before my MP runs low.

I started playing Quake Live again in duel mode this time. It's godly good. Too bad the community's dead, but I don't care, even if I go about 1-40/0-40 most games. The skill gap is an evil murderous monster