Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you make a bad moderator?

TheBronyHeart

Well I was promoted to be a mod by the staff, so I guess I can do some mod things well. It's not as hard as what I first thought, actually

I probably wouldn't be that great at being a moderator. I'd likely be too lenient and laid back with enforcing rules.

Sorta why I wouldn't make a great cop or detective. "Oh hey, dead dude has food in the fridge. I'll dust for prints later."

• Brohoof 1

Certainly not compared to SOME FORUM MODS... :huh:

But I wouldn't want to be one. I don't want to have that kind of authority, because of my views on the world and on authority.

Edited by Dustlicious

I’d be completely unsuitable for the role to be honest. I can get moody and can’t guarantee I’d be impartial when I feel strongly about something one way or another. I’m happy to just go on posting and doing my ‘me’ thing, and that’s about as far as it’s gonna go.  

• Brohoof 1

Eh I was an admin on a forum of sorts so also mod I mean it was boring is all really. So I mean sure I'd be fine as a moderator yet it is boring and most people that have been have told me it was not as fun as people have it sound.

I used to be a moderator on a couple or so other forums. I would do a good job, just as long as I get to be the good cop. I'm not the type to flat out ban or reprimand people. I have to thoroughly investigate things before I make a decision on such matters. Organising and tidying up, I would be obsessive with.

• Brohoof 2

I'd like to say that I would be quite capable as a moderator, though I'd probably mess with things that I shouldn't, for my own enjoyment.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Id be good at enforcing rules, and I’m online a lot.   That’s it. 

Other than that, I’d be bad.  I’m not very sociable, I don’t think I’d be very helpful not because I don’t want to be but because it is difficult for me to explain things to people in a way that isn’t confusing, I’m not very organized, and just a lot of other little things. 

• Brohoof 3

37 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I think I make a pretty good moderator. ^_^

That;s what all the mods say. Doesn;t make it true :P

I honestly would make a terrible mod, but that's why I leave it people like Mr.Bolt :oh_golly:

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

That;s what all the mods say. Doesn;t make it true :P

I honestly would make a terrible mod, but that's why I leave it people like Mr.Bolt :oh_golly:

It's MISS BOLT!! >>>MISS<<< :Cozy::ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 3