Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How are you at school?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

You know that quiet dude, sitting in the background with his hoodie on. The kind of guy that hides in the background, the kind of guy nobody knows. The kind of guy that sits and reads fanfics or draws while listening to dubstep, the kind of guy that suddenly goes outside. Drives around the parking lot and then starts revving. The kind of guy that doesn't let anyone get to know him, that's pretty much me. I'm very quiet all the time, I usually just want to be alone and often sit in the library reading fanfics or somewhere around school on my computer. I'm still a very nice guy, very friendly. But because I'm an introvert and I'm rather shy. It's very likely that you would never notice me, I'm a ninja. ph34r.png

I never go to any social gatherings, I'm usually just in my own world listening to music. Then as I'm driving, I'm also listening to dubstep with the window down. So everyone can enjoy the bass, often pony related songs. People will have noticed me driving, it's because I always make a great entrance. But that's only when driving, I become a ninja once I'm outside the car. Blend into the background.

So basically, it doesn't matter how I am at school. If you were in my school, I can promise you that you would not know me.

I'm not really that social at all in school. I just sit in the library reading during lunch break although I do have a couple of friends but I wouldn't actually call them 'friends' because we only talk a little during classes. My grades are nice 'n' high and I haven't had a single detention (Although I came close, once). I'm pretty shy and mostly just stay out of everyone's way until school's over and I can go home.

In terms of homework, I usually pull a 'Lesson Zero' and get worried if I don't meet deadlines. I know my homework as a high priority but when things get too hard at that time I stop and try later.

In school, I'll just sit quietly. I'm not crazy or "out there". I lack friends, so it's not like I could talk to anybody. I think people feel bad for me, and they all try to talk to me, and though I appreciate the sentiment, it gets pretty annoying. But yeah, quiet, no friends, the usual "introvert" deal.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm pretty sure none of us are robots, except for that darn Zoop.

So it's safe to say we're not fake.

I am quiet in school, except when I am around my friends.

When I am with those crazy bastards, all hell breaks loose.

DOES NOT COMPUTE! DOES NOT COMPUTE! ERROR, ERROR! USER "MAVIS" UNKNOWN! SCANNING... NO DATA FOUND! ALERT! COMBAT MODE INITIATED! PREPARING TO...

Dalek-Exterminate-Doctor-Who-Poster_2585

Edited by Ducksquack

When I was in school I was rather introverted. Moreso than I am now (if you can believe that). I didn't talk to anyone unless I was talked to first. Usually when I did talk first I just got weird looks so I stopped talking to people. I spent most of my time by myself, hanging out in front of the next class I would go to if it was lunch time or between classes I'd go straight to the next class.

I'm a little more social nowadays but still go to the same places every day like Starbucks in the morning and then back into the office for work.

• Brohoof 1

When I was at school which I leftr in 2005 I could be a bit loud round my friends: but with other classes round the dudes who I didn't know soo well I was Fluttershy: I could talk to classmates though, but I wasn't as confident tbh as I was at Primary School, but I had fun. Me and my ex BFF used to do silly impressions of the teachers constantly, sad thing is I hardly did anywork so I'm struggling now and never went to University :(

At college first year, that was ok: I had some friends who were nice but I was more Fluttershy than ever, some of the people were a bit rough.

Second year I was a little more confident as I moved to another college and once this one guy left who was a bit of a so and so, I would hang out with new friends on the park playing on swings, I wasn't a great conversationalist I was quiet but still enjoyed myself and got some qualifications :)

Third year was same class of people but with some new people who were nice

Anyway yeah sorry if I ranted off topic or anything :)

(edited)

In the school I spent my most time in, I was really, really quiet. Not only because of my nature but everyone including my friends seemed incredibly suspicious. As if they would talk behind your back right when you leave them. Even just sitting in the library studying you would hear people talking sh*t about others only to hang out like they were best friends later. People believed I was weird because I never talked but it was simply because I couldn't stand everyone there compared to previous schools I had been to where I would talk and clown around so much.

Edited by Absolute Zero
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

at school i go out of my won way to be the most cynical and sarcastic person i can be all for shits and giggles of course 

around my friends really just an average teenager who talks about mlp sometimes with his mates ( most of my friends are bronies happy.png )