Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How are you at school?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Simple enough. Like, what are you like at school? I am pretty sure all or most of you are NOT fake, considering every brony I know is not fake.

I mean, I do act a little different at school. Like, I am more quiet since I really hate almost everyone there besides my family and friends. Other wise, other peoples? I hate. I am only louder around my friends in school. Then when I have a class with non of my friends. I am dead quiet. At home or in public like say around town, or at any other events. I am super crazy. I am always me though. I don't try to act all fake, show off my body, and try to be popular. I am just my average self and do not care what the buck people think.

So, tell me how you are at school? Do you like or hate everyone? Pretty simple enough.

• Brohoof 5

I guess you could say I can be loud, and actually pretty stupid when I want to be. When I have class with friends, I talk quietly, but when I don't I usually try to join into someone else's conversations... I don't think I have ever been well accepted by the people at my school, but I do try to be friends with everyone.

I'm pretty sure none of us are robots, except for that darn Zoop.

So it's safe to say we're not fake.

I am quiet in school, except when I am around my friends.

When I am with those crazy bastards, all hell breaks loose.

• Brohoof 4

I can be friendly and polite, and I'll talk to almost everyone. I like making friends, When I'm with friends/in any comfort zone I'm really loud and funny. Teachers need to tell me to shut up.

Edited by sleepyhead.

I like school............For now...I'm pretty self-disciplined at school.One of my friends are trying to get me to talk more.The only thing I still dont understand is why everyone hates freshman?

I'm...Pretty loud! Yay!

I'm extremely friendly to everyone I meet, and I work my hardest to make them comfortable and feel welcome. It's hard work...But it HAS TO BE DONE!

But I'm also responsible. I was recently voted as class president.

It's funny how things can change :') a few years ago I had next-to no friends, and I was bullied, allot. But Things are so different now.

In other words, school is awesome.

• Brohoof 1

I like school............For now...I'm pretty self-disciplined at school.One of my friends are trying to get me to talk more.The only thing I still dont understand is why everyone hates freshman?

Because we are fresh fish! Idk why, happens in the army, school, work, everypony hates the new comers until they prove themselves -_-. But hey, could be worse, Freshmen Fridays could be a real thing :o

I talk only around my friends, when I'm not near them, I'm dead quiet lol. But i'm pretty self disciplined as well.

• Brohoof 1

Well almost all day at school I'm very quiet and I'm very shy. Except maybe in band class because I feel more confortable around them. I do however still act pretty quiet. I don't feel like my thoughts and opinions are much of anything that matters. Plus we're suppose to be relatively quiet in band class anyways.

I honestly feel like I hate all of society sometimes I won't lie. I don't like really anyone that much at my school. The people I like are all band people pretty much. Of course I like basicly all the band people so whatever.

I don't have really any friends depending on how you define. Yes I hang out with people if you consider band practice hanging out and band events hanging out. Otherwise I haven't hung out with anyone really since like before school started. And I wouldn't really have any friends if they would have to be someone I hang out with often, because I only really talk to anyone at school. I don't associate with people at all after school excluding band.

I've considered myself a loner before, but maybe I'm just really confused or something. I'm not fake though and I can be nice I think. I just don't trust easily and I don't like most of the other guys at my school. And like I said I haven't hung out with anyone in forever.

I don't know if it bothers me or not really right now. I can't really tell if I like being a loner or hate it.

Anyways enough of my rambling, I'm certainly not fake at school though. Maybe a little bit if you consider being shy being fake(Which I kinda hope you don't.)

That text was so difficult to read...why would you do that?

I'm usually quiet and don't talk because I don't like talking to people, I just try and get through it so I can sit at home and do what I want.

I also get decent grades so that's good, only reason I get them is so my mom allows me to play Battlefield, or else I most likely wouldn't try.

Around the beginning of the day, I am very dead quiet due to being soooo tired, but right before, and right after lunch time, I'm hyper as hell. I nearly always end up making a scene in my Social Studies class. It's all in good fun though, and the rest of the kids in there know that too.

I'm pretty humble and reserved in school, but I'm not shy like most kids around me seem to be... I like being around people, just not in massive groups! That drains my energy pretty quickly, and I have to be alone for a while in order to recharge my batteries, so to speak.

I wouldn't say I'm "out there" but I'm definitley known at my school. Not a bad thing at all really, I get along with everyone. Although I'm kinda treated like the little brother in my group (degrading cause I'm not that big looking compared to all my friends, not that I really cared anyway although it does get annoying). Not long to go till I'm finished with school forever so I'm gonna cherish my last days before I step into the real world. I've had my ups and downs through my 5 years at high school but I can gladly say that I wouldn't have changed anything. I was more of the guy who wanted to break out of the typical stereotype of being a douchebag to others and since it was kinda new to the people I met at my school, it earnt me a good reputation. MLP only made that better too, values wise.

I graduated in 2008, so I'm not in school anymore.

When I was in school, I ways always the "Hard worker," I'd always be the first one to hand in a test, or the first one to want to answer a question. In reality, I just wanted to get it done and over with. If we had a test, I just wanted to get it done so I could read, draw, etc. I also helped others out a lot, like in 10th grade, I had a class for HTML, and another for Adobe PageMaker. Once I was done with my projects, I'd help others out who were having problems, and occasionally, i'd bypass the filters to play games on my computer. ;)

I was quiet though, up until I got into vocational school in my 11th grade year, I never really said much in class, but once I got into tech and was in a hands on class, I opened up quite a bit.

I took college classes for computer networking, and while they were fun classes, I wasn't too into computers like I used to be, so I was a slacker. My grades were horrible. (I think I have a 1.9 GPA)

Fun fact: The longest detention I ever had was 30 minutes after school. In Spanish class, we were told to answer a question in Spanish, and completely by accident, I said "F--- You" to my teacher (In Spanish, of course.) I had to type 1,000 times, "I will not curse at my Spanish Teacher." or something like that. It was on an old Apple II, kind of funny how she thought I'd never figure out how to use copy and paste....

Edited by Kapi

Well...

I'm pretty cazy actually xD

I'm loud and does alot of weird shit. But sometimes I just like to be quiet. When I am tired (which is pretty often) I do weird stuff.

Simple enough. Like, what are you like at school? I am pretty sure all or most of you are NOT fake, considering every brony I know is not fake.

I mean, I do act a little different at school. Like, I am more quiet since I really hate almost everyone there besides my family and friends. Other wise, other peoples? I hate. I am only louder around my friends in school. Then when I have a class with non of my friends. I am dead quiet. At home or in public like say around town, or at any other events. I am super crazy. I am always me though. I don't try to act all fake, show off my body, and try to be popular. I am just my average self and do not care what the buck people think.

So, tell me how you are at school? Do you like or hate everyone? Pretty simple enough.

Hmm, I keep seeing the word "hate" resurface over and over again. Am I reading an excerpt from Pinkie Pie's diary or Pinkamena Diane Pie's?

At school I'm usually pretty social, I'm forced to since my best friends don't go to my school anymore. Ever since my third year of highschool I became more open, I even befriended people that I really disliked before and found out my judgement of them was all wrong! This is my last year of high school now and I'm alright with a lot of people from my year and level. In class I can be very quiet or very loud, depends on the situation and my mood.

When I was in high school I was quiet, and when I was not so quiet I was silly and answered everyone jokingly. I took studying seriously, but when it was too hard I had a tendency to stop caring and go to sleep. And I very often disregarded the opinions of my teachers/professors because they are old and cynical

With friends, things can get pretty loony - like, Tex Avery loony :lol:

...okay maybe not that much... :blink:

Though most of the time I have class with people I don't really know (and wouldn't like to know for that matter) and keep to myself. If anyone bothers me, I just maintain silence. They seem to think I'm psychotic or deranged, though :huh: (after all, inaction is a justifiable action in its own)

I don't really hate everyone - just don't really see the point in getting in their way.

Edited by Booya22

Oh, I'm pretty fun around friends; I guess if there's anything that I'm known for among them, it'd be that I'm THE media/entertainment guy (i.e. I tend to have or know what's going on with movies, TV shows, video games, etc., and have seen or played tons of movies, shows, and video games). In class, I'm very polite with professors, and try to be as engaged and involved in class discussions as much as I can, which isn't hard to do at Hillsdale College, since everything we learn there is very interesting and engaging!!!! :)

Edited by Batbrony

There are three "Me's". One online, one at school, then one out of school.

Online, you can assume whatever you want, but I mainly do not personalise myslef with anyone, so no one knows me whatsoever.

Out of school? I am busy drooling over "kawaii" chibi characters and whatnot. I'm actually quite the weeaboo.

In school, I am actually quite the goofball. I randomly laugh at nothing, and simply act as if I'm happy to talk to everyone so they don't speak to me in a negative manner, and so I don't get bullied. Somehow, my fake act is actually somehow popular with a lot of people, and I am quite well known for my silly, yet still able to be serious and intelligent nature. I've been one of the biggest idiots who makes the biggest fool of himself, yet I've also been the incredibly cool, slick, witty guy who acts like a college professor when giving a presentation.

TL;DR - I'm really f*cking weird.

Edited by Sugar Plum
  • Brohoof 1

My first three years of highschool, I was the strange kid who'd keep to himself all day, like I wanted to be invisible or something. I would ignore and avoid saying hello to the students I sat next to because of how painfully shy and awkward I felt around everyone. I wasn't much better my senior year, and I pretty much spent my entire highschool life without making any friends.

In college, I wasn't quite as bad. I would keep to myself, but if I needed to collaborate with other students, I could do so easily. I still didn't make any friends, though. because I was the wierd guy who ate lunch by himself every day

Yeah, so I've never really been outgoing or social, but I've always been polite and formal, which probably further gave the impression that I didn't want to make friends. However, I've been slowly growing out of this over the last several years, so there's hope for me yet (and I've been told I smile a lot :) ).

At school I'm pretty popular, but sometimes I wish I wasn't. :lol:

I was an anti-social freak in elementary school, and I had no idea on how to make friends. It was a depressing moment of my life, no one liked me, and no one would spend the time to notice me.

"I just don't know what went wrong!"

Well, I found out what went wrong in my early teens... I didn't realize how pathetic I acted to try to get attention, and how inconsiderate I was while talking to people. I decided to just ignore what people did to me, and focus more on what I did to them. I started to act as nice as can be, and tried to be positive. (If I had watched MLP by then, my favorite would have been Pinkie Pie! :) )

Well here I am now being a lovable guy in 9th grade! I have many great friends, and many people to spend time with. All though I enjoy the love, it gets very annoying sometimes... http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

All the time, my friends call me and ask if I can talk, or hang out, and it gets very irritating. My friends are also hostile to each other. I have about 4 different groups of friends that I usually hang out with, and those 4 groups all hate each other. My friends get mad at me for hanging out with the others, and they yell at me for it. If I didn't have so many friends, I wouldn't have to deal with this.

As life and school goes on, I get by socially, but my grades continue to go down as my friends keep bugging me, and making me loose focus on my assignments.

I have 5 best friends, and I hate how they all fight over me... this sometimes makes it so I wish I didn't have friends.

Who needs them anyway? I HAVE YOU GUYS!!! :D

When I'm with friends, I can be a pretty loud and obnoxious person. In class without friends, you won't even notice me. I'm generally a pretty shy person, so you won't see me start a conversation with somebody I've never talked to.

I am really sleepy during my first period class, but for the rest, I'm pretty awake. Though I am really hyper during lunch with my friends. I keep saying things that I never even think about and I'm not really good at carrying out a conversation.