Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

Wait We have reputations.........................I thought this was the internet..............................Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................I have no Idea.......The Crazy Old Guy Maybe.........Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............COFFEE

If I have a reputation, it's only a budding one.

It's probably, "That chick with the circus pony OC who draws pretty well."

Give me a few more months. XD

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 2

I really have no reputation, I'm just some depressed chick here who no one cares about anymore :(

Don't feel like that all the time. I've never really talked to you on 1on1,but you seem like a sweetheart c:

Also,people here cares about you at least.

I really have no reputation, I'm just some depressed chick here who no one cares about anymore :(

I second Cloud Chaser's sentiment. Even though I haven't talked to you much outside of roleplaying, you always seemed quite nice to me. I understand that that might not mean much right now, but even if I don't know you I still want you to feel cared about.

-----------

As for actually answering the question posed by this thread, I would hope I'm known positively, and I at least seem to be well-known enough, especially among those who utilize this forum's roleplaying section. I'm probably best recognized by my colorful OC, my presence in EqE, and my tendency to write long-winded posts.

Not on the radar, but "good" I guess. Yeah, I'm the guy who likes to type overly-verbose posts in some threads. What should be answered in two sentences instead takes me two to three paragraphs. Then there's one of my RP threads, where some of my posts can easily take up half a textbook. I like detail.

resident cynic, but far from the only one, unfortunately.  >_>

Fair enough. The cynic is a peculiar creature, preferring to find those of their own kind and stick together. I believe the term for a group of cynics is a "business".

Fair enough. The cynic is a peculiar creature, preferring to find those of their own kind and stick together. I believe the term for a group of cynics is a "business".

Low blow.

I prefer the term "cabal" when I picture a group of people who only see a world filled with people as untrusting of their fellow man as they are.

Any collection of people of varying attitudes to starry eyed dreamers to jaded sour pusses to everything in between can make up a business.

Low blow.

I prefer the term "cabal" when I picture a group of people who only see a world filled with people as untrusting of their fellow man as they are.

Any collection of people of varying attitudes to starry eyed dreamers to jaded sour pusses to everything in between can make up a business.

Well, I went with "business" because the collective for ferrets is a "business" and I feel like if ferrets were sentient, they'd be pretty damn cynical. Plus I can't think of the term "cabal" without thinking of Anti-Mage from Dota 2 saying "I've sundered this cabal!" http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/b/bc/Anti_ability_multi_01.mp3

Then again, Anti-Mage's backstory is all about him being part of a group of monks that believed in no magic and were slaughtered by the legions of a god of the undead while they put up no fight, because they were convinced they were hallucinations, so I guess he could be considered fairly cynical.

Edited by Suitaloo
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I went with "business" because the collective for ferrets is a "business" and I feel like if ferrets were sentient, they'd be pretty damn cynical. Plus I can't think of the term "cabal" without thinking of Anti-Mage from Dota 2 saying "I've sundered this cabal!" http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/b/bc/Anti_ability_multi_01.mp3

Fair enough, to your "fair enough." (Or ferret enough.)

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

Also, I am rather afraid of the RP section because I simply do not understand how that system works (I should probably look in to that more. Like are there RPs that are just conversational, or are all of them adventures? Meh, I digress).

I'd be happy to help you out with tackling the RP sections a bit. Just shoot me a PM ^^

I spend a lot of my time on the site understandably in the RP sections, but I also tend to watch topics quite a while before posting. I'm an introvert and a lurker, so a lot of people don't know me aside from being a mod. I also sometimes have really annoying avatars.  :P

• Brohoof 3

I do not believe I am well-liked by the staff. x3 I have ascertained this from their (quite possibly permanent) revoking of my blog and status-posting abilities lol. It's fine, though; I'm not particularly fond of them, either.

Sounds weird what did you do to have it banned.The enemy of my enemy is my friend :P

Don't feel like that all the time. I've never really talked to you on 1on1,but you seem like a sweetheart c:

Also,people here cares about you at least.

Yeah, I'm a sweetheart who was taken for granted and left to rot -_- That's where my kindness got me >_>

And not many people care actually. I've posted publicly that what I really need are some friends to talk to, and very very few people have bothered to even say hi :( -_-

I second Cloud Chaser's sentiment. Even though I haven't talked to you much outside of roleplaying, you always seemed quite nice to me. I understand that that might not mean much right now, but even if I don't know you I still want you to feel cared about.

-----------

As for actually answering the question posed by this thread, I would hope I'm known positively, and I at least seem to be well-known enough, especially among those who utilize this forum's roleplaying section. I'm probably best recognized by my colorful OC, my presence in EqE, and my tendency to write long-winded posts.

Just knowing people care isn't what I need. I need friends :(

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I'm a sweetheart who was taken for granted and left to rot -_- That's where my kindness got me >_>

And not many people care actually. I've posted publicly that what I really need are some friends to talk to, and very very few people have bothered to even say hi :( -_-

Then let me be one of those few people that say hi to you

Hi c:

• Brohoof 1

Lol thanks :) It just gets really lonely on here, and that's on top of my daily physical loneliness :(

It's nothing,really.

Yeah,sometimes it can be a bit lonely,but,even if only a few people talk to you,don't think you should be surrounded by lots of people to be happy. Stick with that people that really bothers to talk to you and you'll feel a bit better.

Also,this is going off-topic. l:

I'm only really known in Count to a Million. You can find me there quite regularly. Also the Football (Soccer) thread. You'll probably see me in various General and Media Discussion threads too  :) I'm told my signature is memorable xD

Edited by Raritas
  • Brohoof 1