Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

Well...

I think I would be known as one of the few people who post in a color other than black. I'm pretty sure I could be counted on to make a stupid joke just to get a giggle out of someone.

I think most people here enjoy my company as most times I avoid being harsh towards others (I can appear a bit cold when debating something, but I really have no hard feelings towards anyone for as long as I am not called idiot etc for no reason) and try to be friendly to people, I meet here. What I am most known for? Probably for my username. And hugging. Lol xD 

• Brohoof 3

Pretty neutral, I believe. I haven't made too many friends here, yet I haven't done anything heinous either. Sometimes I feel as if I'm alone, but I try to ignore that and see what else this forum has to offer.

• Brohoof 2

Pretty neutral, I believe. I haven't made too many friends here, yet I haven't done anything heinous either. Sometimes I feel as if I'm alone, but I try to ignore that and see what else this forum has to offer.

You are not alone, I am here for example, remember about that ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1

I think I'm Marmite. I don't really know to be honest, though. I will disappear for months on end and then resurface and head straight to the debate pit. I figure I probably cause annoyance in many people who argue with me and admiration in those I defend. I also go to the life advice threads quite a often where I usually give out some tough love. Some people like it, some people don't.

As for my reputation, I don't really know. It's got me wondering now. Anyone who knows me and reads this, let me know, good or bad. I'm curious.

I think my rep is okay. I'm only really posting in the Equestrian Empire section 80% of the time I'm on here, so my rep outside there may be a bit low

• 1 month later...

I spend most of my time in CtAM, and I'm well known there. Otherwise not that many people know me, but those who do know I host a stream of Season 5 in eqtv.

• Brohoof 1

I don't expect I'm noteworthy, but for people who have read some of my posts in debates will probably have a more negative or positive views towards me depending on whether they agree with my views. I at least hope, for those who do at least recognize me, I appear as someone who's not afraid to share opinion as is instead of being more indirect. I'm not sure how many would know me by visual arts in present time since I have not really done much with that on MLPForums for quite some time.

I will say, I question the act of adding someone as your friend if all they did was visit your profile recently; most people on my MLPF friends list are people I have not at all interacted with... perhaps it's removing time. As well, I had some PMs sent to me which I didn't respond/ended conversation because there was no clear purpose to the conversation or because of disinterest.

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna
  • Brohoof 1

• The forum's most beautiful iser ;)

• That girl who constantly changes her avatar and aignature.

That anime-obsessed girl.

• Brohoof 2

I'm mostly known for my unhumanity ammount of posts in the"Count to a million"-Thread(Over 45.000 posts)

Guessing from my ammounts of friends and profile views and PMs I'm known outside CTAM too

I guess most find me sympatic and friendly, my warning points show me that XD(Doesnt mean I never got trouble before tough :()

People also tend to write with me, when feeling down and I would say around 90% I wrote with feeled better after that :D

I'm sure some hate me tough too, others even love me(No, I mean not as an user, I mean actually love, to bad its guys XD)

Well, I'm famous, or? :umad:

That girl who constantly changes her avatar and aignature.

Don't forget: "Constantly changes her Username" (your displayed name).

• Forum Games: oh,it's you.
  • Forum Lounge: oh,it's you.
  • Anywhere else: oh,it's you.

Oh,and I change my name too often,so I never have Name Changes.

• Brohoof 3

I don't think I have much of a reputation. I think I'm ignored for the most part, but those who know probably think positive stuff about me. They probably think I'm a huge of gaming and Rosalina or something. So, if I really have any reputation it's likely positive.

I guess the only times i'm ever noticed is if i do a joke of the day or if someone recognizes my youtube profile picture. But besides that, i have no idea what people consider my reputation to be.

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 1