Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

I'm the owner of the most brohoofed thread :D That's gotta count for something!

But anyways, I like to think that I'm liked by most... I'm know its impossible for everyone to like anyone person. I just try to be pleasant with everything I do. I'm 'middle of the pack' as far as popularity goes around here. I'll take that level any day, its way better than IRL.

• Brohoof 6

I know that I'm very well known here on the forums, mostly because of the animated sig XD, then my artworks, I got most positive than negative feedback from other users, I've been told that I'm very funny and that I make well thought posts and such. I post more on Cloudsdale, but I also post on General Discussion, fan-art, Sugarcube and Show Discussion (have to post more on these) and lately the RP forums as well :D.

I'm kinda jerky, mean and sarcastic but I am also very nice, down to earth and kind. Besisdes, I doubled (and still counting) my post count with brohoofs so I must be doing something right, right? ;)

but my reputation? I have no idea, I can be known for many things (good and bad), I really don't know what people that I don't know that have seen me before on the forums may think of me. :<

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 2

but my reputation? I have no idea, I can be known for many things (good and bad), I really don't know what people that I don't know that have seen me before on the forums may think of me. :<

Oh, I can tell you about your reputation if you'd like. Me and a few other members started a Facebook hate group about you, and how we're jealous of your signature. Everyone here at MLPforums is secretly out to get you ;) All those brohoofs are just to cover up our disdain!

Come out @@Feld0,! Tell us about your reputation! We know you want to ;) We promise not to make fun of your unpopularity!

Edited by My little pwny
  • Brohoof 2

Oh, I can tell you about your reputation if you'd like. Me and a few other members started a Facebook hate group about you, and how we're jealous of your signature. Everyone here at MLPforums is secretly out to get you ;) All those brohoofs are just to cover up our disdain!

OMG! :o I knew I was hated for something! I just never suspected it :<

then I have come to the conclusion that *snif* I just have the reputation... :(

...of having the best signature on the forums!!! ;)

post-5888-0-47683900-1348096361.gif

burn in jealously! :D;)

Come out @Feld0,! Tell us about your reputation! We know you want to We promise not to make fun of your unpopularity!

HAHAHA man! that was so funny! I wanted to brohoof your comment again but I can't :D

I really want to know too about papa feld0's(my father is younger than I XD) reputation!

• Brohoof 4

My reputation is pretty much nonexistent beyond people recognizing my avatar. Most people don't know who I am and I don't have any distinguishing quirks. The majority of my posts seem to go unread.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, I really don't know at this point.

My reputation seems to change, depending on my mood.

When I am depressed, my reputation is horrible.

When I'm happy, it skyrockets.

So, I'd like to say I'm at a good standing at the moment.

• Brohoof 3

But anyways, I like to think that I'm liked by most... I'm know its impossible for everyone to like anyone person. I just try to be pleasant with everything I do. I'm 'middle of the pack' as far as popularity goes around here. I'll take that level any day, its way better than IRL.

A lot of us are going to miss you when you have to leave in a few days. You'll have people swarming all over you when you finally return.

I would like to think I have a pretty positive standing on the forums. I'm mostly in Cloudsdale, and I seem go get along well with people here. :) Popular? I can't say, you'd have to ask someone else.

My reputation is pretty much nonexistent beyond people recognizing my avatar. Most people don't know who I am and I don't have any distinguishing quirks. The majority of my posts seem to go unread.

Actually, I recognize you very well! There's only a group of about 20 or 30 or so members I can think of off the top of my head, and you're one of them

A lot of us are going to miss you when you have to leave in a few days. You'll have people swarming all over you when you finally return.

That's if they remember me. There will be many new members before I return and once I post my return thread, it'll be an after thought for most people. I'm okay with that though. I hope your still around to see me return!

• Brohoof 1

There's only one person on this forum who I can name that would even register in my mind as disliking me, but I'm not sure if this individual actually dislikes me or if being stuck up is just who they are. So with that said, I'm going to go on a whim and say that I'm probably liked, although I hardly post so I guess I'm not well known.

I'm probably not that well known outside of Cloudsdale, because that place makes up about 90% of my actual postcount.

A ton of my posts are in the General Chat Thread, so I'm pretty well known down there... Not famous, just well known.

I guess the only instantly recognisable thing is my avatar.

• Brohoof 2

No one knows me.

No one knows that I even excists!

I am the shadow of the night. Nosferatu the vampire!

Seriously though, I think I am quite famous.

Not only because I've always been active, but also because I've done so many things such as art and videos. Like the "MLP Forums in a Nutshell" videos. Or the "Feld0quest". um.. And I've done that MLP Forums wallpainting and I did that MLP Forums top 100 favorite movies thing.

• Brohoof 3

I don't think I have one to be honest.

I'm clearly a member and I have spoken with a few folks here, but most of my posts don't seem to get acknowledged and nearly all my status updates get ignored.

*shrug* I guess it's because I don't post as much as everyone else. C'est la vie.

I don't like calling myself famous or popular, but I might be... :unsure:

I'm generally known for being "nice," and I'm definitely known for my "brohoofiness." I've given out nearly 11,500 brohooves.

• Brohoof 3

I would hardly say I am not very well known. I tend to change my avatar and name a lot. I think perhaps that my only real recognisable quality is that usually when I state an opinion, or give advice, I like to take other things into consideration.

What these things are escape me at the moment.

I would like to say I am generally liked here, I have not come across a person who has actively disliked me. I have had disagreements with people, but I don't believe a disagreement, if handled carefully, should make you dislike someone.

Also, I guess people like me because I am honest about things? Yet I present honesty in a way that lessens the harshness.

...or something like that.

Edited by !Luna

I'm not really treated as "Good" or "Bad", more like a "in the middle" type of guy, but i dygress

People ignore me most of the time :( but im not the famous either.

I might get a little famous if i upload some of my music, but i have to work on it though.

Well I used to be just that guy who comes here every day to talk about ponies, and I dedicated myself to that. Well now I'm a mod and probably a little more well known, and... not much has really changed, except that I have to do a little moderating on the side of the talking about ponies thing. ^_^

I've never been one to worry over what others think of me too much though, but I don't think anyone has a problem with me or anything around here. :huh:

• Brohoof 3

I'm not famous for anything. Practically a nobody, because of how infrequently I post (check my join date, people make 10 times more posts than I do in half the time!).

Well, at least I have this silly dog-face avatar going for me... he doesn't look too happy, though.

• Brohoof 2

Well I used to post a lot, but I haven't been on here lately. I don't think I was ever one of the people that everyone loved, but I dunno. People mostly seemed to be neutral towards me for the most part.

• Brohoof 1

Actually, I recognize you very well! There's only a group of about 20 or 30 or so members I can think of off the top of my head, and you're one of them

That's if they remember me. There will be many new members before I return and once I post my return thread, it'll be an after thought for most people. I'm okay with that though. I hope your still around to see me return!

Thanks! I made a list of members one day from memory just to see who stood out the most to me, and you were there too. Sometimes I feel a bit disconnected from the rest of the forum for various reasons, but that's not to say that I don't enjoy this place or its people; reading through threads and status updates here is the most joyous thing I have going for me. Obscurity and I are well-aquainted, I'm just not exactly sure why we're seemingly inseparable companions.

I'm not going anywhere, and nobody's asked me to. As long as this forum exists and I do too, I'm sure I'll be here. People will likely forget that you're coming back after two years but they won't forget who you are when you inevitably return. That's the most important thing.

• Brohoof 2