Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you feel if you met a fan of your favorite pony?

Clarity

So...yeah! Say you're a Rainbow Dash fan, and you meet another Rainbow Dash fan. How do you feel? Excited? Instant friends? Or mortal enemies?

For me, finding Applejack fans are like finding diamond ores in Minecraft. It's truly a rarity to see a fellow fan of best pony, so I would be quite excited.

Well, what about you?

Here's another Clarity scale. (I should really stop making them)

OMG NEW PFF!!: INSTANT best friends! You would side with them, talk with them, and just basically get excited. You wouldn't have become instant PFFs with just anybody, though. But if they are a fellow fan, then you will...well, be friends. I can't really come up with a creative, witty description for this...

Cool: Oh hey! A fellow fan of best pony, it seems. You feel like you could warm up to them and have discussions about your favorite pony a lot. One more fan to shout best pony with! It's alright, though, if they change favorite ponies.

Meh: So what...they're still normal people like everyone else. You'll treat them the same way you treat anyone, no matter who their favorite pony is. It'll be nice, though, to get to know that person.

Battle me...: NOBODY STEALS MY FLUTTERSHY! (*cough* Sorry Dimitri, Ponydox, LF, etc. XD)

I apologize to the people who were made fun of ;)

Edited by Clarity
  • Brohoof 6

I already met a Fluttershy fan.

Ha..Ha...he's in the basement....tied up...he's a nice fellow.

Posted Image

He doesn't have fingers anymore though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HE LIKED MY WIFE, SO I HELPED HIM UNDERSTAND HOW HE WAS WRONG.

• Brohoof 6

I'd be cool with it, I've made a couple of friends by having the same hobbies C: after all there's only six main characters in the show, and millions of bronies out there worldwide, of course there will be thousands of people who like the same character.

I remember when I was in kindergarten I used to be jealous for meeting someone who liked Mario and Sonic an we fought on who liked them more xD

• Brohoof 1

It's always cool to find someone who appreciates the best pony. It cheers me up from when people are hating on her and I'll often give them a friend request. I guess somewhere between Cool and Instant PFF, depending on how strongly they like her. As long as they respect my authority as head of the fan club! (Just kidding, mostly)

First I would have that first "MY PONY YOU CANNOT HAVE HER" moment, but other wise I would be like "OMG NEW PFF" definitely, because I feel like people who love Scootaloo are a Rarity and when and if I found one, I would literally just be like;

Posted Image

so yeah...

Edited by MidnightInferno
  • Brohoof 1

Well, for me its a tie between AJ and Luna. Fans of Luna are pretty common so its not a big deal to meet one, but fans of AJ are more rare and so its pretty cool to meet them. For Luna I'm anywhere from meh to cool and AJ I'm anywhere from cool to "OMG NEW PFF!!!" but usually somewhere in between.

Rainbow Dash fans are pretty common though

You are very lucky If you have met many Rainbow Dash fans. I envy you... I haven't met such bronies at all.

But if I ever had, we'd be the best friends though ^^

Well it depends what kind of Rainbow Dash fan they are. Cause a long time ago there was this guy who was like "I'm getting married to Rainbow Dash and we're having a baby!!!" and I got angry and was like "NOOO she's mine!!! Back off!!!" (Although that was back when I had a massive crush on Dashie lol XD)

Anyway, I usually get along with other Rainbow Dash fans just cause they like Dashie too :D

• Brohoof 1

A Seafoam (or whatever I'm supposed to call her now) fan? I'd be after art and clips and stuff! Not that I can see HOW I might meet such a fan, or know that I had met them... With my luck it would be like the uberdork who comes and bothers me from time to time finds out I'm a brony and suddenly WHAM! he admits it too and I'm cringing and trying to escape from his excessive behaviour!

If I met another Rarity fan, then I would probably say "Oh cool." What people consider the best isn't important to me. So I would probably either be meh, or cool.

• Brohoof 1

Well first i'd wanna meet a brony Irl... then i'll consider their favorite pony a factor at all :P

I'd proably be fine with them whatever their favorite pony was, no reason to hate someone for different preferences.

Ok, mixed feelings here. If they're all obsessed with Rainbow Dash and stuff, that's cool. But if they claim her, they're going down.

Attached is a video of my reaction to those who claim to love Dashie more than me.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TVooUHN7j4

And for those who don't get YouTube in their home country, attached thumbnails

Posted Image

Edited by Dash Is Best Pony

Luna has lots of love even though she dosen't get enough screen time so I would be meh but though meeting another AJ fan wouldn't make us best friends forever it would still be pretty cool.

Ok, mixed feelings here. If they're all obsessed with Rainbow Dash and stuff, that's cool. But if they claim her, they're going down.

Attached is a video of my reaction to those who claim to love Dashie more than me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TVooUHN7j4

I am not intimidated by you, are we going to have a problem? How will we settle this? I can't let this stand though, let the Dash war commence!

Here is a prime example of the Battle Me reaction that Clarity mentioned I suppose.

When I win, the world will see Dash's glory!

• Brohoof 1

I am not intimidated by you, are we going to have a problem? How will we settle this? I can't let this stand though, let the Dash war commence!

Here is a prime example of the Battle Me reaction that Clarity mentioned I suppose.

When I win, the world will see Dash's glory!

'Twas only a joke, friend. I wouldn't actually defend my love for Dash that much. I'd still defend it, but y'know what I'm saying.

We can all live in harmony :)

• Brohoof 1

First, I'd have to find somebody irl that likes ponies in general. -_- But if I found someone that likes Rarity, I'd be happy that I've found somebody to talk about the show to. I think they'd make a good best friend.

The pinkie pie fans are pretty cool, but if any of them have an over-the-top fetish with me, ... let's just say they'll meet my friend Betsy.

She's an awesome chainsaw.

"You like Derpy and Luna too!? Awesome!" =D

This would probably land you on the "cool" level by default and lower some of my protective walls, but it would still take quite a while to achieve PFF status. It took my best friend years of disagreements, respectful debating and playing a certain children's card game to secure his position as unshakable.

• 8 years later...