Things You Hate About Yourself

Nixter

I hate how if nothing makes sense to me it makes me angry. I hate how if I am not winning in anything I am no longer having fun. I hate my lack of interest in broadening my knowledge. I hate how I am discouraged to read books there is too many of them. I hate how slow I type this post. I hate how I can't bring myself into a subject that I find unpalatable to my interest. I hate how I can be a hypocrite in the light of some situations. I hate that the only way I made friends offline was they came to me not the other way. I hate how I used my friends to get things I couldn't myself. I hate that I can't compete with many players of today. I hate how I think about things too much. I hate how I lose interest in  friends over time.

• Brohoof 1

People say that I get angry easily, and I tend to agree with them. I get angry at quite a lot of things, but I try my best to keep my cool. I also have a terrible habit of biting my nails when I get nervous.

• Brohoof 1

I hate all of the qualities that make people dislike me: My charm, my rugged good looks, my wonderful sense of humor, my raw, powerful, nearly irresistible sexual magnetism...it spawns jealousy so easily. It's tough being me.

lolololol you're silly. <3

those traits CLEARLY describe me.

I hate all of the qualities that make people dislike me: My charm, my rugged good looks, my wonderful sense of humor, my raw, powerful, nearly irresistible sexual magnetism...it spawns jealousy so easily. It's tough being me.

that hubris though

lolololol you're silly. <3

those traits CLEARLY describe me.

can't even

For me I have a lot of glaring flaws but my most stand out is a paradoxical coupling of extreme perfectionism combined with laziness and the lack of will to actually see things through. It makes me quit almost everything I do out of inability to be satisfied with the lackluster effort I put in,

Edited by Carousel B(rozne)

1. My hands. 

2. My voice.

3. My hair.

4. My intense sensitivity. 

5. My sight.

6. My inability to speak up.

7. My inability to take criticism.

Edited by Samurott77

that hubris though

can't even

For me I have a lot of glaring flaws but my most stand out is a paradoxical coupling of extreme perfectionism combined with laziness and the lack of will to actually see things through. It makes me quit almost everything I do out of inability to be satisfied with the lackluster effort I put in,

It's not hubris if it's true! Just the other day I was cited for disturbing the peace while jogging shirtless. Apparently dozens of drooling female motorists were injured in the pileup. 

There's very few things I hate.

...Uhm

I hate that I assume the worst, before I know

I hate how I have to be SURE of something, or I keep thinking about it.

Idk, I'm pretty satisfied.

EDIT:

I don't see any point in hating yourself. I love myself pretty much more than anyone and it feels 10/10 pretty great.

I think I'm swell tbh.

Edited by *Testarossa

Oh, I could think of a million things. But I'm trying to do this thing where I love myself and my imperfections, so I'm not gonna answer this.

• Brohoof 2

I hate my voice sometimes. It sounds weird and low at first and then it get's higher like a child's voice. -_-

I hate how I sometimes jump to conclusions way too easily. I think this is why I don't have many online friends.

I also hate how chubby I am. I have a lump of a belly and I wish I had more motivation to eat healthy.

a lot of things when im around other people, (specifically other teens. :(  )

i have a tendency for saying the wrong things, coming across as mean or braggy,

people automatically push me out of things like conversations becuase they think of me as a loner, even though i really like people in general,

im always thinking negatively,

its very difficult for me to get comfortable with anyone.

i am pretty lonely, and no one really cares what i have to say.

i am very independent, to the point of being annoying.

i am really, really short. :lol:

I hate my heart problem. I seriously fucking hate it.

It limits me so much...I don't really get to be a normal teenager, it feels like. Not that I'd be normal, anyway, but you get the picture.

Other than that, my laziness, and how over-emotional I get :D

• Brohoof 1

I hate...

• How I'm lazy most of the time
  • How shy I am
  • My lack of ambition
  • The sound of my voice
  • How pessimistic I am
  • How physically weak I am
  • How easily frustrated I am
  • How indecisive I am
Edited by Woohoo

I hate my heart problem. I seriously fucking hate it.

It limits me so much...I don't really get to be a normal teenager, it feels like. Not that I'd be normal, anyway, but you get the picture.

Other than that, my laziness, and how over-emotional I get :D

Sorry if this is off topic but it reminds me of a story I heard working at telemarketing it was a issue with electrolyte and this person only had a short time honestly it could have been a lie but in all honesty I hate how I am a little too trusting sometimes.

-My freckles- I was teased throughout Elementary school with them...so I don't like them.

-Fair skin- I cannot ever be out in the sun without being fried.

-How I cannot gain a pound, and when I do, I lose it.

-How I have short temper.