Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Favorite Songs From The Show

Flutterguy1

Cutie Mark Crusaders Theme Song is a great one for me (I listen to the instrumental version and sing the lyrics lol)

Winter Wrap Up is a fave of mine

So is Art of the Dress and Becoming Popular (The Pony Everypony Should Know)

Pinkie Pie's cupcake song

"Hush Now, Quite Now" by Fluttershy (Sung by Sweetie Bell too lol)

Also like "At the Gala"

There's a couple of fan-made songs like "Are you Proud to be a Brony" "I Might be a Brony Now" and "Flutter Destination" that I listen to at least once a day.

All these songs are on my MP3 (Some of the PonyBeat and some that are rock covers)

Edited by Diamond Dash

Art of the Dress is my absolute favourite. I can hear that so many times and just never get tired of it, that's how awesome it is. So is Being Popular. Rarity has some good songs. Although outside of her, I do like the classic Winter Wrap-Up. And I don't really know what the name of that song, the one where Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are singing about finding a pet. That was awesome too.

And I don't really know what the name of that song, the one where Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are singing about finding a pet. That was awesome too.

That song is called Find A Pet, It's known to be the longest in the entire series to date

Edited by Narutardedscum
  • Brohoof 1

Winter wrap up x 10000. Also Flutterguy's Evil Enchantress, that made me laugh so bucking hard when i saw that.

And I guess Sweetie Belle's Hush Now is also on the list :3

Edited by lithium.Luna

Winter Wrap-up for me. I just cannot get that song out of my head sometimes. :wub: Art of the Dress is really good, too, but it's not stuck in my head as often as Winter Wrap-up is. I'm kinda fond of the main theme, too. I never really see anyone say anything about it, but I like it. I like all the songs, though. Just some more than others.

Always wanted to see Winter Wrap-up done using the instrumental MIDI sound-effect-stuff from Banjo Kazooie's Freezeezy Peak.

Edited by KKR