Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Favorite Songs From The Show

Flutterguy1

Winter wrap up is soooooo addictive - I can never get it out of my head once I hear it! But it isn't my favourite, I can't remember the name of my favourite - I think it might be 'This day Aria' <3

Smile Smile Smile -- It is the song I play most often -- When I need to buck up, that is the song for it. Plus it has a pretty catchy tune to it.

Second is probably Winter Wrap Up -- Another one that sticks to you.

My favorite song is Winter Wrap Up. I listen to it on my iPod all the time, and it never gets old.

I think that Giggle At the Ghostie would be my second favorite. I'm talking about the SimGretina remix of it, of course. It's also a good song to put in the back ground of a video, depending what it is. I used it in a Tech Ed. presentation on bridges. Sometimes I listen to the song and I think of Travelling music. I'm not sure why, but I do.

Easily the Flim-Flam Bros. song. I'm a sucker for old showtunes, it was nicely paced, and introduced the antagonists really well.

Strangely enough, I'm not fond of most of the musical numbers in the show. The only others that really appealed to me were Art of the Dress, Winter Wrap Up (though it took a while), the Flutterguy version of the Evil Enchantress Song, and This Day Aria.

• Brohoof 1

<p>I like winter wrap up and This day Aria, both great songs. winter wrap up is so fun to listen to, and it makes me happy to hear it every time! the singing is great and the "choreography" is entertaining. it also made me so happy that the first feature-length song in MLP: FiM was not only good for a show, but if I had an ipod I would download it and actually listen to it as one of my favourite songs! just another example of how unique and stunning this show is compared to most animated "childrens'" shows. I also liked This Day Aria because it's so full of emotion and pretty well sung for that kind of song. it's also pretty dark and depressing, and despite my love of cute and happy things, I cannot deny my love of dark or depressing songs (hence my love of Linkin Park. XD). but overall, Winter Wrap Up came through on top with it's stunning quality and genuine sense of joy and touch of sadness.

some honorable mentions include:

Flim Flam Brothers (come on, that song got almost everypony in ponyville doing cute little dances! XD)

Evil Enchantress (Flutterguy) (XD Flutterguy is hilarious! those first words she said in that deep, manly voice made me laugh so hard, but when she started jazzing up the Evil Enchantress song I almost died!)

Love is in Bloom. (though not exactly my kind of song, it was very sweet and felt like a good way to finish off the season and counteract my sadness. I love it when sadness and happiness mix, and that song did that for me.)

Edited by Dreaming

Easily Find a Pet. Because not only is it great and damn near Disney musical quality (in fact, considerably better than a handful of Disney songs I could name), but it's a duet with the two best ponies.

But I also really like Smile, Flim Flam Brothers, This Day Aria, Winter Wrap Up and Art of the Dress. There have been so many songs and I think there's only 2 I haven't liked at all (Pinkie Pie's Grand Galloping Gala song in The Ticket Master, and the song from Hearth's Warming Eve).

You know what you clicked on...

So what is your favorit season 1 song...

What is your favorit season 2 song...

I would make a pull... But there are just too many songs...

So il start...

Season 1: well hard to choose... Between winter wrap up... And art of the dress... I'm going with art of the dress.

Season 2: would be smile smile smile

Season 1: Winter wrap up

Season 2: Smile Smile Smile

And by the way villan97, you don't say il and favorit, you say I'll and favorite. Yup, false grammar can bug me when people don't mean to do it.

• Brohoof 1

Season 1: At the Gala: I just love all the solos and the choir really adds to the song.

Season 2: Smile Smile Smile: That ending gets me every time I listen to it. Just so awesome.

• Brohoof 1

Season 1? Winter Wrap up.

Season 2.... Tie between Big Brother Best Friend Forever & This day Aria. :huh:

Big Brother Best Friend Forever probably. So many good songs, it's hard to choose. Love is in Bloom when you're cruising in the night though. Best, drive, ever

Edited by Ad Foedera Cresco

Hi everpony its me tropical today we are doing are fav songs! Soooo Comment bellow your fav song mine is the crystal fair and here is the link

Please Comment your fav song /)

• Brohoof 1

This Day Aria is my personal favorite. Great singing and very meaningful lyrics. The song also is par, if not even better, than most classic Disney songs, which is pretty damn good for a TV show.

I'd also give honorable mentions to Smile Smile Smile for being the best feel-good song.

~~

Edited by Regality
  • Brohoof 2

Well mine is Find a Pet:

it's great, they way they sing to eachother and they also talk to eachother as well is sjut done so well.

The way the background music changes as well when each of them talk's is amazing. Daniel Ingrim out did himself with this one in my opinion :D!

i think that the fact the voice actor's are singing there own chracter's voice in this one as well make's it feel more authentic. I'm not saying the people who are the singer's are bad, but sometime's (especially with some rarity soing's) they just don't sound the same :)

(PS i also like this day aria :) )

Edited by Happy Plant

Discord Remix By The Livin-Aw we have to do canon ones? SHOOT.

Anyway, my personal favorite is

. I always wanna hop up and smile when I hear that song! Or Oink Oink Oink. I almost fell out of my seat laughing when I saw that. Edited by Desktop