Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Crystal Rose's Request Thread

CrystalRose

(edited)

Oh my... Your art is just so... Tempting... To... Request... Damn...

I give up.

I'm going to ask for a request. I don't care.

I wanted you to draw my OC... Romulus Lance.

I don't remember what does his cutie mark look like xD

So, if you could you should draw him wearing a coat, some kind of detective from the 70's stuff.

Black and white, you know?

I am just afraid of asking you to do it...

I am so stupid.

The pony I am requesting you to draw is in my avatar.

Can I see a reference for your character? Your avatar has changed!

I've got loads done today, I feel so productive.

YES!!! I hope you dont mind.... because you most likely have a lot of request, But I want you to draw a Ar-cade (my OC) X rainbow dash drawing.... Ar-cade pic below.... Hope its not to hard!

Here you go!

I fancied doing something cute, it was hard to think of a way of pairing RD without her seeming really OOC.

Arcade_zps92784c43.jpg

Et voila!

Edited by Artemis

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um, Rose, did you see my final request? i didn't know if you saw it or not, just wondering if you did... and if i've already asked too many things of you, i won't be upset if you decline to do it.

um, Rose, did you see my final request? i didn't know if you saw it or not, just wondering if you did... and if i've already asked too many things of you, i won't be upset if you decline to do it.

Was that the one about Octavia and Vinyl having a fight over your OC? I did see it, but I haven't started on it yet!

Just so everypony knows, if somepony requests something of me I will never decline it; I'm flattered that my art is wanted. The only way I wouldn't want to draw something is if it was NSFW, but thankfully nopony has asked that of me. Obviously I can't be mega-inspired about all the requests I get, and the reason some are more detailed or better than others is because I'm more inspired at the time, whether because of the request being particularly interesting to me, or simply my mood at the time. But I will never turn anyone down. :)

Wow, what awesome art! ^-^ I wish I could draw that well. If you'd want to, could you draw my character Ultraviolet? I would really appreciate it.  

Her cutie mark looks like this:

http://www.clker.com/cliparts/M/B/X/W/R/H/headphones-md.png

Thank you!

I hope you don't mind, but I went totally crazy and just let my pen do the talking for me.

Your pony's cutiemark inspired me to make it flow like that, like waves when you listen to music. I had to change her mane and tail up a bit, the current style you have was too sharp and didn't look as good in this particular way. I hope you don't mind.

Ultraviolet_zpsd703f3d0.jpg

I hope you don't mind, but I went totally crazy and just let my pen do the talking for me.

Your pony's cutiemark inspired me to make it flow like that, like waves when you listen to music. I had to change her mane and tail up a bit, the current style you have was too sharp and didn't look as good in this particular way. I hope you don't mind.

img-1071359-1-Ultraviolet_zpsd703f3d0.jp

Thats... just gorgeous. Wow. I love it sooooo. Much, seems so much like her, and I don't mind the mane at all. :3 Thank you very very VERY much. :wub: :wub:

Thats... just gorgeous. Wow. I love it sooooo. Much, seems so much like her, and I don't mind the mane at all. :3 Thank you very very VERY much. :wub: :wub:

Awwww, I'm really glad you like it! :) You're welcome, anytime!!

Phew, I've done so many drawings today! I need to rest my hand. :lol: More tomorrow!!

Awwww, I'm really glad you like it! :) You're welcome, anytime!!

Phew, I've done so many drawings today! I need to rest my hand. :lol: More tomorrow!!

Alright then. I just can't wait any longer after I saw your works.

By the way, if I may ask, when is my turn? :lol:

If you need more detail about my request, just ask me. :)

Finished!

img-1070436-1-GalexColour_zpsf1ba4e95.jp

I hope you like. I took the liberty of making her a bit of a bad-ass; I couldn't find any background info on her so I did my own spin on her.

Incidentally, how did her ear get the notch in?

Here you are!

img-1070436-2-Starsong_zpse1dda22f.jpg

I hope you like it. They're such a cute couple! I really enjoyed doing this, it flowed really nicely. And I love Star Song's mane!!

I hope this isn't too late!

img-1070436-4-MyLittleCthulu_zps1f140f76

I really hope this is what you were looking for. Happy Birthday Cthulu! It was definitely different, and very adorable!!

Thank you so much, I love it. It's so beautiful, I love it more than anything. You're amazing, thanks again. :) I love the colors especially. 

Heck. I might ask for a third if you wouldn't mind. Ragtag? The Twins? I'm sorry! Your drawings are amazing! I want all of them!  :lol:

Have them getting up to some shenanigans, or wrestling each other, or something, please. And feel free to tweak their appearances, I'm not sure I'm 100% happy with their reference pictures. 

And I don't know what their cutie marks are yet. But if you have any ingenious ideas, feel free to try something. Or maybe we could discuss ideas.

Edited by Descant

(edited)

Alright then. I just can't wait any longer after I saw your works.

By the way, if I may ask, when is my turn? :lol:

If you need more detail about my request, just ask me. :)

I'm going to make another list and put it up into this post so I can easily keep track of where I'm up to. :) I'm glad you're so excited! :D  That makes me excited to draw your request!!

Heck. I might ask for a third if you wouldn't mind. Ragtag? The Twins? I'm sorry! Your drawings are amazing! I want all of them!  :lol:

Have them getting up to some shenanigans, or wrestling each other, or something, please. And feel free to tweak their appearances, I'm not sure I'm 100% happy with their reference pictures. 

And I don't know what their cutie marks are yet. But if you have any ingenious ideas, feel free to try something. Or maybe we could discuss ideas.

Of course you may! I'm really glad you like my work. Nice new avatar by the way. ;)

@@Sonata18,

@@Sky Warden,

@@ZLTavs,

@@Sketch Knight,

@@Rainbow_Cupcake,

@@Tempest Chaser,

@,

@,

@@Crystal Sparkle,

@@Chaosmagic,

@@AskTheLostAngel,

Bucking hell!! :lol:  I've only just got through my last list, oh my goodness...

Ok everypony, this is the order that all the next batch of requests were posted in, and as usual, this is the order I'll be doing them. If I need extra info on your request I'm going to either quote your post on here or PM you. If you're desperate to know when your request is coming up, now you know! :lol:

Peace and love, everypony~ ;)

OMG these are so amazing! You are a wonderful artist! I'd like to make a request, if you have time. Could you do a Vinyl(no glasses) x Octavia drawing? I love the fics with them shipping. You can have them doing anything you want!! I just request no glasses on Vinyl. I like the red eyes :wub::wub:

Hello!! Your request is up next, but I'd like to check something first. I had a look at some screencaps for Vinyl for reference and her eyes are purple in the show. Ive seen a lot of fan art with her eyes as red before the official colour got released, and I can do them red if you'd prefer it. Which would you like?

Also these are two of my favourite background ponies, so yay!

OMG these are so amazing!  You are a wonderful artist!  I'd like to make a request, if you have time.   Could you do a Vinyl(no glasses) x Octavia drawing?  I love the fics with them shipping.  You can have them doing anything you want!!  I just request no glasses on Vinyl.  I like the red eyes   :wub:  :wub:

OctaviaVinyl_zpsfe304fa4.jpg

I know I already asked about the eyes but I couldn't wait and went with red, seeing as it was what you originally said. I hope this is alright!! I've never drawn these characters before but I really like their designs.

Edited by CrystalRose

... even though that octascratch picture isn't for me, i'mma steal a copy of it XD it's just so good! i can't wait for my vinyl X paradox X octavia pic is done. and as for that long shipping name for my pic, i couldn't think of a way to mesh all three names together XD

(edited)

Greetings!

I saw an avatar of a friend of mine and wondered who made that? She then told me that @CrystalRose made it. Okay, enough for the polite intro. :lol:

For the love of Luna! I buckin fancy yer style! Will ye please draw my OC Sky Warden

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sky-warden-r2046

'doing something cute' with this mare? (She agreed about this, if ye want to know :lol: )

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/earth-saphina-r2097

Maybe his personality can help ye a bit for the expression and aye, sometimes I squawk like a pirate. :lol:

Here!!

img-1073202-1-SkyWarden_zpsa61d1107.jpg

I hope this is cute enough. I think I might have got diabetes from all the sweetness in this picture. :P

Your OC is lovely by the way. I thought I'd make him out to be very strong and caring.

Oh boy I found a place where I can ask for a good sketching.

Could you sketch him just levitating an Xbox controller or something?

Also I want both of his eyes to be in the shot, like how ponies sometimes turn their bodies so we see both eyes, but not a face front view.

http://imageshack.us/f/715/myponyb.png/

I finished your sketch!!

ZLTavs_zps7426275a.jpg

I hope it's alright. Is this your ponysona? It has a ponysona kind of feel. :) I hope you like how it turned out!

Edited by CrystalRose

Here!!

I hope this is cute enough. I think I might have got diabetes from all the sweetness in this picture. :P

Your OC is lovely by the way. I thought I'd make him out to be very strong and caring.

I finished your sketch!!

img-1073202-2-ZLTavs_zps7426275a.jpg

I hope it's alright. Is this your ponysona? It has a ponysona kind of feel. :) I hope you like how it turned out!

Ye are trying to kill me aren't ye? I have no health insurance and THIS!

post-10241-0-20176300-1357979320_thumb.jpg

Gave me an heart attack. :lol:

I have no idea what expression to use. I guess this one is perfect.

post-10241-0-02431000-1357979027_thumb.jpg

You said you like my OC right? Can I request another when I have the idea? :lol:

Edited by Sky Warden

Can I see a reference for your character? Your avatar has changed!

Sorry for the late response, I was completely away for these week days...

Anyways, let me search for images of Lance...

post-10276-0-21634300-1358000839_thumb.png

There he is... I don't have a picture of his hat right now... You'll have to go by a pixelated version of it:

post-10276-0-87172100-1358000957_thumb.png (Indeed... I know it is small. It's not going to be that small when Lance uses it, of course!)

There. Have fun!

8th in line gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i know its gonna be so cool but i feel like pinkie pie waiting for the mail mair DX lol 

Awwww I love that part!!

Ye are trying to kill me aren't ye? I have no health insurance and THIS!

attachicon.gifshit.JPG

Gave me an heart attack. :lol:

I have no idea what expression to use. I guess this one is perfect.

attachicon.gifthe-scream-yao-ming-2013_c_1040831.jpg

You said you like my OC right? Can I request another when I have the idea? :lol:

You certainly can!! I have a looong list though!!

Sorry for the late response, I was completely away for these week days...

Anyways, let me search for images of Lance...

attachicon.gifpony30349.png

There he is... I don't have a picture of his hat right now... You'll have to go by a pixelated version of it:

attachicon.gif2d16d80b15221.png (Indeed... I know it is small. It's not going to be that small when Lance uses it, of course!)

There. Have fun!

Thanks very much!!

Might I ask you for a little request? What I'm looking for is a cute / Romantic picture of my oc and fluttershy, could you do that for me?

Pony reference;

attachicon.gifAwesome umbra pic 2.png

Of course I can! It might take a while to get to it but I can sure do that for you!

Hello!! Your request is up next, but I'd like to check something first. I had a look at some screencaps for Vinyl for reference and her eyes are purple in the show. Ive seen a lot of fan art with her eyes as red before the official colour got released, and I can do them red if you'd prefer it. Which would you like?

Also these are two of my favourite background ponies, so yay!

OctaviaVinyl_zpsfe304fa4.jpg

I know I already asked about the eyes but I couldn't wait and went with red, seeing as it was what you originally said. I hope this is alright!! I've never drawn these characters before but I really like their designs.

Lol, yes I like the fanart-red version!   Sorry I missed your question.  I had to be at a family going away party all day :(   That picture is AMAZING!!  I love it!!  Thank you so much!  Octavia looks so beautiful and feminine and Vinyl looks all tough and possessive.  Perfect! 

Edited by Sonata18

Oh my... Your art is just so... Tempting... To... Request... Damn...

I give up.

I'm going to ask for a request. I don't care.

I wanted you to draw my OC... Romulus Lance.

I don't remember what does his cutie mark look like xD

So, if you could you should draw him wearing a coat, some kind of detective from the 70's stuff.

Black and white, you know?

I am just afraid of asking you to do it...

I am so stupid.

The pony I am requesting you to draw is in my avatar.

I left off the coat because I really struggled with getting it to sit right, so I drew the scarf instead. I hope it's ok!!

I fiddled with the colours, if you think it looks dumb just say so. ;)

RomulusLance_zps4ff79b0f.jpg

My I have one of My Knight OC striking a dramatic pose to hopefully swoon a mare friend?

Or he might face danger and must defend those that cannot themselves! O_o

https://d.facdn.net/art/midnightfox/1328746189.midnightfox_for_you,_my_lady.jpg (My OC)

https://d.facdn.net/art/midnightfox/1336655376.midnightfox_sketch_s_armor_design.jpg (My OC's Armor, shield and sword)

Hello!!

I clicked on your links and it comes up "forbidden 403". Your request is up next and I'd really like to get started on it. :) Thanks!!

I left off the coat because I really struggled with getting it to sit right, so I drew the scarf instead. I hope it's ok!!

I fiddled with the colours, if you think it looks dumb just say so. ;)

img-1076164-1-RomulusLance_zps4ff79b0f.j

Amazing! I am going to change my name back to Romulus Lance Romance and change my avatar to this!

Thank thou very much. Thine drawing skills are powerfully impressive! I must congratulate thee.

(Stop talking like we're in the castle age!)

Anyways, that is so awesome, thank you once again and many, many more times!

Amazing! I am going to change my name back to Romulus Lance Romance and change my avatar to this!

Thank thou very much. Thine drawing skills are powerfully impressive! I must congratulate thee.

(Stop talking like we're in the castle age!)

Anyways, that is so awesome, thank you once again and many, many more times!

You're welcome sugarcube!

I'm very glad you like it. I'm glad you like the change of colours! It was very interesting to try that one out.

Hello there! I am impressed with your drawings, and I was wandering if you could draw my OC Flow please? I'd very much appreciate it, thank you

9d240ef2ca320240862e50185252c526.png

Hello!!

I clicked on your links and it comes up "forbidden 403". Your request is up next and I'd really like to get started on it. :) Thanks!!

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7369523/ (My OC) Lets try this? Color of white and brown on his coat ^^

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7950967/ (Armor Pic)

That is strange that they are broken links *ponders and taps his hoof to his chin*

Here!!

Wow! you did a perfect job on expressing his personalities! his left wing looks smaller, but I love the right one and his our expression very much. :wub:

@@Sky Warden,

Why do you use it as your avatar Sky? I want to use it as well. :angry: