khaine21x3

Hapiness  

214 users have voted

1. 1. Are you happy?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

I am honestly in between,

At one end I am happy that I am in a community that is pretty much the nicest community in existence and that I am alive.

On another end, I am a bit scared for what might happen in the next four days.

And then I am sad because I really haven't done much with my life lately and I just feel like a lazy bastard for it :(

It kinda depends...Sometimes I feel super depressed and down then other times I am very happy a bubbly. So I guess I would go under other.

But there are times where I go several days without being happy...I just think about my family, Friends, And ponies.

@@mycarhasaMoustache,

whoa chillax bro, can't you just quit your current job or something? maybe move to another country to take different jobs or just live off welfare.

I cant Iv got the mortgage on this dump to pay for, A shit load of debt to pay off from a really stupid phase I went through on top of a million other things the highlight of my week is sitting in the house by my self getting drunk watching mlp on a Saturday night but I push forth for probably 1 day in about 1000 years I might eventually pay everything off but meh as long as mlp keeps running Im happy enough :/

• Brohoof 1

Pretty straightforward question.I'm not happy as the society I live in is very evil, violent and corrupt and I'll probably never be satisfied until I change it.

Me too bro.  Only I have no chance of changing it but … you do, I still believe you can do it.   My answer to the question is well … no, because of how corrupt this world is.

No I can say Im not happy I work 50 hours a week and I despise my job and still have no money, my car is literally falling apart, The place where I live Is is mostly derelict empty houses for miles and miles. I genuinely believe if it wasn't for mlp and rainbow dash giving me a small amount of hope I would have probably killed my self by now. :(

My Dad always told me when in doubt all I have to do is think positive and work hard … sounds cheesy sort of but its a method worth trying I suppose.   Like try thinking about your good things in life, your blessings.        *count your blessings not your problems*

For the most part, I am happy. There are good days and bad days, but I know I have a good life, good friends, and I'm not homeless and get plenty to eat, so I am happy.

I live in a terrorist ran theocracy where there is violence, poverty and death at every corner.The damm terrorists even banned certain entertainments like mlp, chess clubs, sculpting, science books, etc.I don't want to move because I strongly believe that I can change it or die trying.

It's interesting to see people here who are unhappy for different reasons.

Oh. My. God. Dude, where do you live? That sounds like a TERRIBLE environment to live in! I've rooting for you, and I hope that you can do as you desire soon. As for contributing to the discussion, I've been rather ecstatic as of late. I've repaired a relationship with a family member. I've also got a bright and beautiful girlfriend and amazing friends that are always there for me. My school has a good environment with fun teachers and plenty of chances to learn new things. I've got a great home with loving parents that support what I like to do and take into consideration my opinion. I'm also lucky enough to have several gaming stations like the PS3, the Wii, and the XBox 360. Overall, I'm very satisfied with my life right now. What I'm aiming to do as of late is make other people feel better, because that feels like the only way my life could possibly get better right now. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

-TheDragoniteDestiny

I'm not happy with my current situation

I'm not happy while knowing what I've done, I deserve something worse than this

But I'm happy that in my days I am blessed with so many beautiful things.

I'm happy that I am granted with a much easier way to work towards my planned happiness.

I'm happy that, in my pursuit of happiness, I'm not alone.

Yes actually the past few days have felt like everything has been falling into place. I'm more social hen ever and I actually am beginning to like school. Though society is bad, I find things don't make me mad if Inignore them.

I am happy sometimes, but very depressed at others. I have POTS but it was undiagnosed for a while. Now we're starting to try to treat it.. Also I'm kinda sad because when I was little I took ballet and loved it. Really loved it so my dream was to be a great ballerina. However I had to quit because of school, and later I tried to go back, but it was very hard for me with my illness. Now I'm 18 so the best I could do would be just practice it, but I don't know if I will get better anytime soon to be able to. I don't know what I want to do with my life or even how I can do anything at the moment since I am so behind in school and currently I'm not even in because it has been really hard and I'm trying to focus on my health. So it's hard for me to be happy sometimes. I just feel really lost.

I live in a terrorist ran theocracy where there is violence, poverty and death at every corner.The damm terrorists even banned certain entertainments like mlp, chess clubs, sculpting, science books, etc.I don't want to move because I strongly believe that I can change it or die trying.

It's interesting to see people here who are unhappy for different reasons.

Well, at least you can access the internet.

Also, kudos to you for being brave enough to stay and believe you can fix the problems, whereas most people would just help themselves and leave.

I wouldn't go so far as to raise a rebellion or start a riot, but you could try peaceful negotiation. Also, depending on how old you are you might not able to do much at the moment.

To be honest, I've been depressed for six years of my life and only recently have I been truly happy.

My past is resolving itself, I've come to...somewhat terms with the death of my wife and I've met many great people on here.

If it wasn't for some on here I might be dead.....so living and having my life going good for the first time in a long time is awesome.......also Fluttershy

I'd just like to thank my брат out of everyone on here :)

Edited by Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer
  • Brohoof 1

i wish i could say that i am happy. I have so many things going wrong in my life. I can not financially support myself, All my friends are dead. I sometimes wish that i was dead, but i have to live on for my friends and the men that i lost under my command. That's the only thing that keeps me going. *sigh*

Well that all depends on the day like literally. And even time.

Some days I'm really happy and joyous and just happy to be alive, otherdays I can be very sad and depressed and just hate all human life.

Yet other days I love it and just want to go around hugging people! :D

And other days I just wanna sit alone and wallow in self pitty.

So.. Yeah.. I mean my life's really and truly alot better then it was, and things are going pretty smoothly, its just somedays I'll feel down, and yet otherdays I'll feel unstoppable.

I'm not bipolar or anything far as I know, just my mood changes every so often :P.

I have gotten much more positive then I use to be, which has overall helped me a ton, MLP might have contributed to that(I mean all the loveable hugable ponys, whats not to make you happy :D? And then Smile smile smile, thats a pretty fregin joyous song ya know :P.)

So yeah, all depends on when where and all that.

As of right now? I'm feel pretty good! Its almost Christmas break, and I love Christmas, so I'm overall in a good mood, just happy to be alive and well and just lucky to have the things I have.

I think my mood tends to be at its worst during the night, I always get more depressed at night, probably because I get tired though.

Anyways right now I'm in a pretty darn happy mood. :D

For those of you who are not, well this *Hug* is for you!

NOW FEEL HAPPY

OR DIE

Good day :D

• Brohoof 1

For the most part yeah I am happy. Happy to be alive and well to enjoy the things in this world such as: being with friends, family, and all the things we take for granted everyday! I mean yeah there are a lot of things wrong with this world but at the same time I am not going to live depressed and focus on those negative things from day to day! 

• Brohoof 1

I suppose I'm happy, compared to a lot of people. I live in a stable household with a decent income in a country that's doing relatively well at the moment. Sure, I get depressed every now and again, and a lot of the time I really don't know what I'm going to do in the future, but putting things in perspective helps me feel better. Sometimes.

Other times, I just need to look at this gif. 

scootaloo_chew.gif

YOU CANNOT BE SAD WHILE LOOKING AT THAT. I MEAN, COME ON.

Anyways, I guess I'm happy, relatively speaking.

• Brohoof 2

Currently, no, not really. (Future isn't looking bright) But I think that there are people out there in situations worst than mine and they have to deal with that every day.

YOU CANNOT BE SAD WHILE LOOKING AT THAT.
I can't lie, I smiled <3.

I think no one can be completely happy. Just satisfied.

Being happy is somewhat too general. For a specific moment, sure you can be happy but "living a happy life?" Err.. I dont think so.

No, I am not happy.

I use humor a lot to entertain others and myself, but in truth it's me lying to myself. I don't like the world I live in or the man that I am. I am addicted to fiction and trivia the same way others are addicted to narcotics.

Right now, I am pretty drunk as being sober so often leaves me feel angry and miserble.

While I am not suffering as much as countless others, I have nothing of worth in myself to others. I am a nice guy, and unoffensive, to stop people turning on me (I didn't have a good childhood).

I would say I'm happy right now. There are many things I would change but I know I can't, so I just live with what I've got.

Now I usually try to not let my emotions get out of hand. I try to avoid serious relationships as I've learned from experience that the more involved you get, the worse it feels when it ends. Overall I try to stay neutral in life and not let things bother me.

I think no one can be completely happy. Just satisfied.

Being happy is somewhat too general. For a specific moment, sure you can be happy but "living a happy life?" Err.. I dont think so.

Nobody is completely happy all day every day but it is possibly to be happy or "live a happy life" at least most of the time, for me this used to be the case but I didn't even realize it at the time. And I know that is possible for my life to be like this once again, yes there is still going to be sad and infuriating moments but feeling truly fulfilled and at peace is difficult but attainable.

• Brohoof 1

Currently I am a very happy person indeed, I'm actually one of the happiest people I know. I'm so happy and laid back to the point to where almost nothing can upset me anymore. I think because of my greater happiness I've been more outgoing,been more open minded, meet new people, getting along with people better, having a new outlook on life, being motivated to help other to make them just as happy as I am, and mush more (I could write an entire essay on how happy I've been lately). Due to the fact that I've been happier I've been meeting many new good people. And through my great self bound motivation to help other, I've made them happier, which initially made me happier, which initially turned into a never ending cycle of happiness.

I think a large portion of that happiness stemmed off off of MLP (how cliche). I know it mind sound silly no matter how many times you hear it, but it's all too true. Both myself and a very good friend of mine have both found great comfort from this silly show intended for the younger female audience, and to be honest, it's made great improvement on us greatly.

(This would be a sad story if you knew the full details of it, but I'm not going to go into detail)

Alright, so as stated before, both myself and a very good friend of mine (this guy is currently my best friend) found great comfort from MLP. Now we didn't need comforting for no reason, we were both suffering from our great endeavors and suffering badly. We both had been dealing with early life problems (but his was much worse than mine). My early life was more terrible academics, constant scolding, constant beatings, having no friends (epic forever aloness still exists to this day, but I really don't mind it any more), lack of caring, slight neglect, and failing to get a grasp on life. Now, my buddy had it much much worse than I (take everything that I listed and multiply it by 10, that's how much worse). He had to suffer with many great early childhood problems. He had to live with great matters family problems and things of that sort. He's actually had very very very bad (you'd think I'm exaggerating  but I'm not) things happen to him that even effect him to this very day. Eventually he found MLP, and he told me that it actually SAVED (yea, it was that bad) him. He even told me that he went up to Lauren Faust and thanked her personally. Even with the comfort of MLP at his side, the scars of his early life still hadn't healed. Eventually we came to know each other by meeting through the connection of a brony gaming community (The Brony Guards). Eventually we got to know each other much better, and we came to be the greatest of friends anyone could ever hope to be. He told me of his great endeavors and how they still affected him to this day, and I sought out to help him because of how open he was to me about his life. One day he even told me how I have helped him in his life. We talk to each other nearly every day .... and I couldn't be any happier in doing so.

(I think these lyrics he very well describe my feeling after I started watching MLP)

Sit back and smile, 

Not worth the fight. 

So just remember that it's all alright. 

Though it seems dark 

On this cold, black night, 

The sun has set, let's bring it back to life. 

I'm gonna put my hooves up high, 

Don't worry about tomorrow, 'cause I'm here tonight. 

I'll grab the world before it passes by, 

Don't worry about tomorrow, 'cause I'm here tonight.

(Try to guess the song. Hint: It's by TheLivingTombstone)
  • Brohoof 3

Not currently. I just said "Goodnight" to my oldest guinea pig Ninja who died 20 mins ago. She suffered from pneumonia. I miss her stupid little weird face. She was so weird. She became almost 4 years old :(

I can't understand why I cry because of a little rodent.

• Brohoof 2