Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It's late at night. So, what you doing?

Jghx5

Well I stay up quite late every night just because I feel like there are still so much things to do and I call it my 'nightly routine' . I end up browsing youtube, facebook, mlp forums, talking to other people, watching movies, watching anime, gaming and finding music to add to my playlist and other stuff. 

That is, until school starts...... :( 

but i love watching youtube videos, i love mlp commentators, im currently binge watching MasterNeutral1 blind mlp, and just a few days ago i binge watched most of xXSoundspeedXx blind mlp.

they are both really funny and their reactions are priceless

Hmmm, well my sleep schedule is way way off (bed at 5am and wake up at 2pm) so the usual evening stuff: homework, youtube, tv, games, and checking out updates that got posted the day before on any websites I frequent.

• 2 weeks later...

So it's getting kinda late here, and I'm a bit bored, so I thought I'd post here and see what some of you guys are up to at this time of night (or day if that's the case!) I'm currently just sifting through Youtube, watching whatever catches my eye, and I'm interested to see what it is that some of you guys start to do at around this time! ^^

• Brohoof 1

lol we should call this the 1 AM club, or something like that xD

Anyways, I'm just typing up a paper that's due today. Typical college life. :P

Edited by LatinoChurro