Who do you think was the prettiest at the gala?

Unique Pinkie Pie

pinkiepie and fluttershy and not just because there my fav characters its just they both matched there personlites and intrest well rds is also cool... twilights needed somthing like a tiara:P.... and applejacks coudnt really be called a dress...but her braids were nice

Edited by pinkieshyrose

Pinkie Pie : "And that's how Equestria was made!"

Pinkie Pie : "who turned off the moon? dont go near that cake theif! stop theif! oh are you ok theif"?

http://pinkeshyrose.deviantart.com/ my da account

tumblr_mfzd71h7n51s0sz7go2_1280.png

Fluffle Puff wins in my opinion. Normally looks like this:

fluffle_puff_by_mixermike622-d4l5y4r.png

All hail Fluffle Puff, our glorious leader. She will lead us to great victory and the text limit. So say we all.

• Brohoof 2

Laxnggg.gif

Oh man, this is a hard one for me.  I can't pick a single dress that I think looks the best, they all compliment each of the Mane 6 so well (kudos Rarity!  :D ).  But if there's two that I think are particularly unique, I guess I could narrow it down to Applejack's (which doesn't get nearly enough love) and Rainbow Dash's.

applejack_in_gala_dress_by_mysticalpha-d

640px-FANMADE_Rainbow_dash_gala_dress.pn

AJ's especially compliments her personality nicely, but both of them look especially cute and pretty out of all the Mane 6 when they wear dresses for special occasions such as the Gala, probably because it's most unusual and rare to see them in dresses.  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

I looked the prettiest guys i know you know it too lol

I feel like Rainbow Dash would have been the prettiest if her dress didnt remind me of a gladiator.

I would have to say Rainbow Dash was the coolest while Twilight and Fluttershy looked the sexiest hottest prettiest.

• Brohoof 1

R.I.P. Lord Bababa and Harmonic Revelations

RD may be my least favorite of the mane six, but I think she wins the best dressed award. Her dress is Very "Awesome" and suits her Nicely

• Brohoof 2

2f195a74c5e781819d3ca1c9513faa66-d6fh49c

~ siggy by Me~

Saxophonist|PW:AA fan|Bass Guitar Enthusiast |K-On! fan

~Ema Skye is my Waifu~

If I could... may I say that my FAVOURITE wonderbolt DID NOT MAKE THE GALA! I never saw Stormchaster or Fleetfoot there. However I did notice that Soarin. Don't need the 'apple pie to the face' prank.

wait what?

i think you got the wrong idea about this thread

i said who was the prettiest

not who didnt you see at the gala or your favorite wonderbolt

what do you mean my old signature was rubbish?

i think pinkie pie was the prettiest at the gala.I like candy,and i like her dress as well.It was pretty cute :).2nd one would be twilight.

359011s.jpg

Sig made by meh ((Find me on Deviantart if you wanna talk to me))

• 8 years later...

See the source imagerainbow_dash_gala_dress__vector_by_ponyc well of course Dashie look  the Prettiest in her Gala Dress ( cough cough Dashies is best pony ) 

Rainbow-Dash-in-Fluttershy-s-Dress-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-29769234-1107-722.jpg

Edited by Scootaloo9074090
  • Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...