Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Hello, there.  Just recently joined these forums, but I wanted to say that Rarity is one of my favorite characters & second-favorite of the Mane6.  I mean at first, I thought she was kinda annoying & self-centered, but then her true artistic & generous self started to show through.. Not to mention that she was able to convincingly stand in for Applejack (an Earth Pony known for physical strength even among other Earth Ponies) and was willing to get absolutely filthy for her sister's sake was the tipping point for me.  Plus, in the later seasons I can relate to her passion for combining new looks, because I'll admit to being somewhat of a fashionista myself (both in boy mode & girl mode) and tend to be more focused on "does this stuff look good together" than "what brand/designer makes this", much like Rarity seems to be.  I also love the fact that she uses the Mid-Atlantic accent, which is a real, ahem, rarity these days...

Anyways, I'm going to post this video I discovered a while back here, because it just shows the kind of pony Rarity is so well:

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Jeric said:

You beat me to it :P

I've been waiting on him doing a good Raripiece. 

"Mirroredsea" has become one of my favorite artists so, when I see a new piece uploaded to Derpibooru or Deviantart 

I jump on it (Like, this Rarity). 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

@Jeric @ooReiko @Zachary @Princess Aurora Wolf @Mirage77 @ChB

Attention ponies of the Rarity Fan Club thread!

"Rarity Day" will be taking place this Friday September 8th!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/09/rarity-day-on-september-8th.htm

rarity_by_ra1nb0wk1tty-dbm1sm4.pngRarityby Ra1nb0wK1tty

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 7