Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

I wondered what's it like to have a picture with fluttershy by using the MLP gameloft app's augmented reality (via iOS and android devices) regardless of what action you're gonna do to fluttershy like giving her a boop. Well It's a possibility of happening although I would try it, but my iPad's current model can't support that augmented reality from MLP gameloft app.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, The Mint Pone said:

I think i would be to excited about seeing Flutterbat to be scared!

Tellest her, thou hast eaten ALL the apples, then lookest her in the eyes fixedly. Expression - priceless!!! Extremely cruel though, I shall deny any connections with that advice. 

• Brohoof 3

11 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Tellest her, thou hast eaten ALL the apples, then lookest her in the eyes fixedly. Expression - priceless!!! Extremely cruel though, I shall deny any connections with that advice. 

You would find her tapping a cider barrel - cutely of course, because Flutterbat.... :)

• Brohoof 2

On 10/19/2017 at 11:45 AM, Brainstorm said:

Fluttershy has really come out of her shell, she's still shy, but has become braver. She reformed Discord, help save Equestria, help Zephyr get back on track, and determined to help Zecora.

I do agree! It's amazing that she's getting better at controlling her shyness, it is always something that I would like to achieve as well! ^^

• Brohoof 3

On 10/10/2017 at 1:48 PM, Fluttershy Friend said:

Sweet Flutter! 35 posts on Fluttershy Fun Club since yesterday?

to.png.c9facc9ef36329a796484b8c63bb2460.png

You are lovely madness ponies:D:fluttershy:

Now be quiet please. Tsss. Fluttershy is sleep now.

we_re_not_used_to_these_kind_of_entertainments_by_bugplayer-d9zxfnt.png

Fluttershy's a gamer? Sweet. :squee: 

• Brohoof 3

Okay. I have been absent lately from posting Flutters because of various things, but one of them is reading a awesome fanfic about Discord, and Fluttershy. While Discord is the main character, the moments with Fluttershy are awesome, so I'm going to post it here. Please read it, I think Discord and Fluttershy fans alike would love it.

Discord of Tomorrow.

• Brohoof 1

With one major exception, I'd say that the episodes of late have done a great job of showing Fluttershy's progression showing that over time she has grown more confident while still quiet and soft-spoken. She isn't my personal favorite, but characters like her are often ones that I tend to enjoy.

Filli Vanilli is that major exception that I mentioned above. The crippling fear of other people watching her sing/ stage-fright that she didn't have until this episode and hasn't really had since. That even if you can't count all the times they are shown singing is something they are actually did, there were at least a few times it should count. The Hearth's Warming Eve episode being the big example, I need to see in front of others as Private Pansy but then singing as well in front of everyone without issue.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1

Okay. I have been absent lately from posting Flutters because of various things, but one of them is reading a awesome fanfic about Discord, and Fluttershy. While Discord is the main character, the moments with Fluttershy are awesome, so I'm going to post it here. Please read it, I think Discord and Fluttershy fans alike would love it.

Thanks for share! I like friendship between Flutter and Discord (who probably thinks that it is even something more than friendship:D). Classic tale. Beauty and the Beast.

lK2mluaN.jpeg

With one major exception, I'd say that the episodes of late have done a great job of showing Fluttershy's progression showing at over time she has grown more confident while still quiet and soft-spoken. She isn't my personal favorite, but characters like her are often ones that I tend to enjoy.

Filli Vanilli is that major exception that I mentioned above. The crippling fear of other people watching her sing/ stage-fright that she didn't have until this episode and hasn't really had since. That even if you can't count all the times they saying is being something they actually did, there were at least a few times. The Hearth's Warming Eve episode being the big example, I need to see in front of others as Private Pansy Valencia but then sing as well in front of everyone without issue.

Fluttershy as a character who is trying to overcome weakness is a pony, which can be inspired by for eample shy people.

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

8 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks for share! I like friendship between Flutter and Discord (who probably thinks that it is even something more than friendship:D). Beauty and the Beast.

lK2mluaN.jpeg

Awwwww, I absolutely love that picture!

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah, I really should bring up the draconequus in the room. Discord's relationship with Fluttershy is an odd mix of positive or negative for me, buried under my own bias that he shouldn't have been reformed and made a better villain.

There have been a lot of good episodes between the two, even I can't deny this, the same time though I cannot help but wonder at times if their relationship is actually that healthy. Particularly when it comes to its foundation, and in how Discord generally "behaves" largely because he doesn't want to upset Fluttershy.

Then there is that dangerously jealous boyfriend aspect that showed itself during the second Gala episode with Tree Hugger and how he nearly tossed the mare into another dimension... which actually goes into another aspect of my view of the two characters.

My disagreement of him being shipped with Fluttershy, or even Princess Celestia. I just don't see him being more than a friend to the nature-loving mare, or more then a friend to any pony.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

My disagreement of him being shipped to Fluttershy, or even Princess Celestia. I just don't see him being more than a friend to the nature-loving mare.

Fluttershy is for me is the only person who was able to reform Discord and still keep his as good character. Fluttershy is also the only pony whose command he executes. One of the symptoms of anger on Her face and the powerful creature softens and apologizes.:D Power of good Fluttershy's nature! By the way I feel quite like a Discord!:dry:;) I posted this picture in the past but it very fits here!:D

flutterhead_by_mn27-d59rhr3.JPG

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1