Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Too Much cuteness, but still can't resist fluttershy's cuteness.

When I saw the fluttershy jacket at the mall, It seems like the size is like about 3-6 so pretty much around on the kids size, possibly a small size jackets. They're probably hoodies if I recall correctly. To give it more of a description, it has the matching color of fluttershy, has her mane, and wings sticking out of the back.

• Brohoof 2

After necessary break on Monday and Tuesday morning I'm here again. Nobody didn't noticed that? :pout:Well. OK. ^_^

I haven't occasion to share earlier with you my small/great event. Being sad and concerned last Sunday, for some kind of  consolation, the first time in my life I bought myself and only for myself my first stuff related with MLP. :proud::blush:

After unpacked She looks really nice!:) Size: 5,5 x 5,5 cm. Just a pity that I haven't bought Her earlier! Well. Next time. ;);)Except Flutter were also small newspaper, stickers and Her cottage in cartonage to build.

1.thumb.JPG.1f0132e0b5d2a09d99ade62068db1a22.JPG.5fa2747a2ebc6777cc96c61ab3a41647.JPG

2.thumb.jpg.9a23389580ebd1cfa6827edf33b32317.jpg.a148a702da8ff0e02ddae714f05d47ec.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 6

3 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

After necessary break on Monday and Tuesday morning I'm here again. Nobody didn't noticed that? :pout:Well. OK. ^_^

I haven't occasion to share earlier with you my small/great event. Being sad and concerned last Sunday, for some kind of  consolation, the fiorst time in my life I bought myself and only for myself my first stuff related MLP. :proud::blush:

After unpacked She looks really nice!:) Size: 5,5 x 5,5 cm. Just a pity that I haven't bought Her earlier! Well. Next time. ;);)Except Flutter were also small newspaper, stickers and Her cottage in cartonage to build.

Tiny but cute and lovable - just like the real Fluttershy. I am sure she will make you a happier pony :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks! :fluttershy:She looks at me when I'm sleep. I'm afraid to keep Her in my hoof when I sleep because Her tail looks really fragile.

I have mine on top of a module next to my bedside laptop - she watches me type :)

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

And nopony knows the answer? I can't believe:P

I would assume Birth of Venus - but equally, that motif was used in Fame and Misfortune during Fluttershy's section of the song, with Twilight's face picked out in stars behind her as she ascends.

• Brohoof 1

Et tu amicum contra me ? :wacko:^_^ Why are you shocked @Alexshy? On this picture She looks simply beautifully! :pinkie: Her wings, eyes, flowing tail and mane, this smile:wub:! She is such happy! Context for me is not such important. besides version dedicated to my own collection is WIP. Look here;):

retusz.thumb.jpg.53907de36b53bf7fd86f2f548b703792.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Et tu amicum contra me ? :wacko:^_^ Why are you shocked @Alexshy? On this picture She looks simply beautifully! :pinkie: Her wings, eyes, flowing taile and tail and mane, this smile:wub:! She is such happy! Context for me is not such important. besides version dedicated to my own collection is WIP. Look here;):

Well, Our Princess DOES write about another side of Yellow Pone we don't really see much of on the forums - maybe there is a pole dance spoiler to be avoided? :D

• Brohoof 1

No! In THIS BOOK She is wonderful. Even much better than in the show!:wub::love:

Not disputing it, but perhaps there is some showing off to her special somepony our Princess has in mind? :)

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Well, Our Princess DOES write about another side of Yellow Pone we don't really see much of on the forums - maybe there is a pole dance spoiler to be avoided? :D

Errmmm... Nope. Thither is no such spoiler, as thither is no such phenomenon... at least in mine book. I can estimate a funny joke though lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png I'm more than sure anypony can perform for their special somepony, if necessary (including Flutters), but that's different.

Oh, I see thy new post now... Well, showing off is supposed anyway, but "behind the scenes" as the book is T-rated. Definitely not for Rainbow though :P

Edited by Alexshy

8 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Errmmm... Nope. Thither is no such spoiler, as thither is no such phenomenon... at least in mine book. I can estimate a funny joke though lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png I'm more than sure anypony can perform for their special somepony, if necessary (including Flutters), but that's different.

Oh, I see thy new post now... Well, showing off is supposed anyway, but "behind the scenes" as the book is T-rated. Definitely not for Rainbow though :P

Ah well, if there are no spoilers then it must be something else that shocks you my princess. :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Ah well, if there are no spoilers then it must be something else that shocks you my princess. :)

The whole idea of Flutters pole dancing on public for money is... arrant... not Flutters! pokerface.png.6838bf9a69edece89bdde6e841be3f70.png

Just now, Alexshy said:

The whole idea of Flutters pole dancing on public for money is... arrant... not Flutters! pokerface.png.6838bf9a69edece89bdde6e841be3f70.png

You know me friend so you may be sure that for me too. I usually ignore such artworks. But She looks such beautiful on this picture! So not the context but Her appearance. Of course everyone has his own opinion.;)

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Hmm. I think it would be less of a shock in the pony world, as most ponies are undressed anyhow (including, most of the time, our cute Yellow Pone). But certainly it would be unthinkable for EqG Fluttershy.

In Equestria I can't see it having any significance other than Flutters performing in public one of her goals (even if it IS singing :D )

• Brohoof 2