Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your new villain ideas

poniesforfun

So I'm interested in what villains the bronies can come up with for MLP. I've always liked to think up new villains with new agendas and backstories for the EoH to fight against.

Celestia's First Apprentice

Before Twilight Sparkle, Celestia had another apprentice. This apprentice possessed raw magic power like none other and she was previously groomed to be the Element of Magic. She was a genius in the magic arts and was a natural born leader who readily made friends. However through a tragic turn of events she fell into the dark side and abandoned Celestia's teachings.

Dragon King and the Dragon Kingdom

Amongst the dragons is the Dragon King. Unlike the other dragons he and the kingdom he rules are more sentient. He and his people can talk and use tools like the ponies do. The Dragon King conquers many lands and is a merciless tyrant. The dragons chose their king by sheer military strength and the Dragon King in his youth has proven to be a worthy warrior and had conquered lands at the same age as Spike. Like Spike the Dragon King was a runt and was made fun of a lot. But that all changed when he displayed his might. Canterlot is much fearful of these dragons because not only are they militaristically stronger but they have a better use of weaponry due to their handy claws. The Dragon Kingdom could have either a barbarian theme or more of a chinese terracotta warrior style.

Edited by poniesforfun
  • Brohoof 2

....Uhm. Lets see.

I really just want an alliance of villians, honestly. We really don't need to create anymore.

Or better then that, we can always have MOAR TRIXIE.

• Brohoof 1

Your idea gave me an idea.

Princess Luna's apprentice.  Before she got banished, Luna had an apprentice.  This apprentice adored Luna.  But after she got banished, she was absolutely horrified.  She's a filly by the way.  And she was an orphan before being taken in by Luna.  She had no pony now, except for her.  Princess Celestia.  Who banished the darling Luna.

Somehow, (I don't know how!) she is still alive after all these years.  And she's seeking revenge on Princess Celestia for what she did.

In the end, she becomes reformed or something and Luna takes her back as her apprentice!

I'LL CALL HER, CONSTELLATION!

• Brohoof 3

Your idea gave me an idea.

Princess Luna's apprentice.  Before she got banished, Luna had an apprentice.  This apprentice adored Luna.  But after she got banished, she was absolutely horrified.  She's a filly by the way.  And she was an orphan before being taken in by Luna.  She had no pony now, except for her.  Princess Celestia.  Who banished the darling Luna.

Somehow, (I don't know how!) she is still alive after all these years.  And she's seeking revenge on Princess Celestia for what she did.

In the end, she becomes reformed or something and Luna takes her back as her apprentice!

I'LL CALL HER, CONSTELLATION!

Cool idea! The apprentice would probably have to have lived 1000 years as well. I think her being a unicorn to align with Twilight would be nice. Maybe she found a spell that let's her live over 1000 years and more while retaining her youthful self. Or maybe Luna's apprentice deliberately got frozen in some kind of cryo prison or sleeping spell to stay preserved and woke up after Luna's sentence was done.

• Brohoof 1

Cool idea! The apprentice would probably have to have lived 1000 years as well. I think her being a unicorn to align with Twilight would be nice. Maybe she found a spell that let's her live over 1000 years and more while retaining her youthful self. Or maybe Luna's apprentice deliberately got frozen in some kind of cryo prison or sleeping spell to stay preserved and woke up after Luna's sentence was done.

Age spells are only for the highest level unicorns! I honestly don't think there are cryo prisons in Equestria, but I'm sure the age spell from Magic Duel could work just as nice. Then that would mean Luna's apprentice is more powerful than Twilight, so she would need to do some random stuff with Zecora again. Or maybe The Great and Apologetic Trixie could help Twilight? That would give us both a new villain and MOAR TRIXIE!

Edited by PinkiePai

Well we've had a lord of chaos, a princess of night, a devourer of love, and a enslaver.

So going with that though process I think a good villain would be something that is the corrupt versions of the elements of harmony. Perhaps a evil mane 6. Not direct copies of course but where Fluttershy has kindness this one would have cruelty etc.

Edited by Fridge

Yes xD Maybe she got help from a very powerful being!

You know what, I think my idea is pretty great. (sorry I just had to say that xD)

Oh and in addition to my idea, right before Constellation is about to destroy Celestia (or something less, its MLP after all) BANISH HER TO THE SUN, she says 'I'm sorry.'

And then boom.  Guilt.  Or something...

And maybe Celestia could be like 'But I don't expect you to forgive me, when I can't even forgive myself.'

I love it.

You know what?  Fanfiction time.

Edited by Feather Gem

I think a dragon villain would work well seeing as though dragons are naturally greedy, unreasonable and powerful creatures. Maybe a little too powerful to be a serious villain though. I can't really imagine the Mane 6 taking on a fully grown dragon who actually would fight back. Not like that pushover sleeping just outside of Ponyville in Dragon Shy.

Twilight Sombra: King Sombra survived his defeat in the crystal empire two parter but does not have enough energy to fully form a new body from the horn that remained from that battle. King Sombra uses his last bit of magic to curse a rare book that was once owned by Starswirl the Bearded a book that Twilight has taken an interest in. Twilight slowly becomes corrupted and eventually possessed by King Sombra through this curse. Okay I know it dosen't technically count as a "new villain" but I seriously want Sombra to return, if Discord can return why not him? And am I the only one who thought that he was going to possess Shining Armor? That would have been seriously cool if that happened.

We still don't have a fashionista villainess to be Rarity's rival. It's as though she's the only one who designs clothes. There's got to be some snooty jerk up in Canterlot for Rarity to take on.

There also ought to be a prankster rival for Pinkie Pie. Somepony who plays deliberately cruel pranks rather than Pinkie's lighthearted ones. Would this be a good time to bring back Surprise?

What about an evil mane 5? Without Twilight Sparkle?

Like, there's no opposite of Magic, so Twilight would be the good side's "Ace in the Hole"

We still don't have a fashionista villainess to be Rarity's rival. It's as though she's the only one who designs clothes. There's got to be some snooty jerk up in Canterlot for Rarity to take on.

There also ought to be a prankster rival for Pinkie Pie. Somepony who plays deliberately cruel pranks rather than Pinkie's lighthearted ones. Would this be a good time to bring back Surprise?

Like a Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000, only a dress maker version?

I could see that happening, especially since we haven't had a Rarity episode recently.

What about an Alicorn villain.

We already have the Alicorn amulet, but that had to have come from somewhere or someone. Mabye the amulet came from some evil Alicorn.

Plus and Alicorn villain would look badass if it had bat wings instead of feather wings.

Another idea is a Villan from Tatarus (I think this is how you spell it). The show already has established that Tatarus is a prison for the greatest known evil. What if a prisoner where to escape. We don't need all of the prisoners, because that would be to crazy to note a particular villan, maybe just a certain Villan That escapes can causes trouble.

Most of the challenges realized within the show are fantasies of real world dilemmas and challenges, such as honesty, gossip, bullying and impropriety. Actual villains are as cartoonish concepts as Pinkie Pie bending physics, because evil in real life or applicable to little girls is either rare or non-existent. Insuch, actual villains are just entertainment, rather than education in moral situations.

A definite mark of this is the completely tacked-on aesop at the end of A Canterlot Wedding.

Edited by Blue and Red

Fluttershy is secretly a murderous psychopath.  Nothing can stop her thirst for blood.  Her evil will cover the land in darkness.

I hate to break it to'ya, but this is a kid's show, Hasbro wouldn't allow that in the series. If someone need's to make a suggestion I think it needs to be a little bit lighter to where you would see hasbro adding something of that nature.

I think a new villain idea would be, The Mane 6 going out into the Everfree Forest but this time they meet evil copies of themselves. ( Not Changelings)  Then, they decide whoever beats the other group of Mane 6 stays in Ponyville.

But, it turns out Chrysalis sent out evil copies of the Mane 6 to Ponyville.

Wow that Dragon Kingdom is an idea I had for an FF I was writing, and my OC comes from an empire like that. They resemble the dragons from Skyrim though, so Thu'um all around :D. Plus they have both dragon and pony.

I want more Windigoes. I loved their design. I thought that they would have shown up in the Crystal Empire but we got some giant smoke monster thing that they put too many clashing colours on (stupid Christmas eyes!)

Well, I don't think we need new villians, but:

1. I want King Sombra to return. Barely any screen time, and loads of unhappy fans. :P Perhaps we can have him return with a new plot to destroy the Crystal Empire, and possibly all of Equestria. And maybe have him become an alicorn, and reveal some backstory about how him and Celestia/Luna once ruled together, or something like that.

2. Have Queen Chrysalis return. After her Team Rocket defeat, we are not entirely sure if she was destroyed  So, maybe if she comes back, she can have a new form. Then, the mane six must use the elements of Harmony to defeat her again.

Maybe in later seasons we can have new villians. But I mostly want to see the return of King Sombra. That would be boss!

My idea for a villain would be an ordinary pony that suffered a horrible accident that left them disfigured and insane, and ready to spread chaos and terror in Equestria. Sort of a pony version of the Joker.

Edited by PonyHag1

I was thinking of something from the Everfree that gets
loss,  maybe a spell is broken that the
Alicorns put on long ago.   Or they had
showed more pony like folks from outside the EQ Lands,  maybe more to do with Zebra’s or Griffons?