Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something I'd actually like to see in the show are a bit more... darker elements. No, I'm not talking about gore or stuff like that, but rather more "realistic" themes such as how sometimes, you can't really win back a friend that you lost or that turned on you, or how some ill-hearted people can rarely be changed. Betrayal of trust would also be a good talking matter, as well as how to cope with said subjects...

Other than that, I'd like to see more of Luna, and a less than likely return of King Sombra. Oh, and also.... Twilight turning back into a unicorn. More CMC would be nice too.

This is my story idea for season 4:

A new pony moves to Ponyville and they don't understand friendship and don't want to socialize with anyone, much like Twilight was in the beginning of season 1. Since Twilight is now a princess, it could be her job to teach this new pony about the magic of friendship with all the lessons learned in season 1 and 2.

Just my random little idea. I think it could make sense. :)

But some other things I'd like in season 4:

+ One of the Mane Six finds love - I am so desperate for this to happen!! I think they could easily make a good storyline with this scenario too because there could be a moral/lesson about what to do when you have a crush, since we all know everyone suffers that problem at some point in their lives! xD I'd like to see Twilight or Rainbow Dash having a cute crush on somepony. (A MALE PONY)

+ Rainbow Dash solo - now that AJ finally has her own song, Dashie MUST have her own! We have not heard enough of her singing voice.

+ More of Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy's families

+ Gilda or Lightning Dust return

+ Rarity episodes - why didn't she have any in season 3?? :(

+ Discord appearance, even if it's only brief

• Brohoof 2

- At least three Rarity episodes (one of which better be a Rarity/Applejack episode).

- More information about Starswirl the Bearded.

- A Saddle Arabia episode.

- An episode in which the ponies play a tabletop RPG (would make for some interesting story opportunities).

- A Luna/Celestia episode (in the style of Tom & Jerry).

- A Discord episode (with AT LEAST one Star Trek reference).

- another three Rarity episodes.

- A body swap episode.

- A Rule 63 (Gender Bent) episode.

- An episode with a two headed Twilight Sparkle.

- A CMC episode.

- Season Finale in which Twilight is corrupted by dark magic and must be saved from herself by the Mane 6, Celestia, and Luna.

• Brohoof 1

An episode about how Rainbow Dash teaches Twilight to teach, that's all I need in Season 4.

Maybe a few more episodes developing Applejack's personality and stuff like that.

-Celestia getting off her lazy butt and doing something for once instead of having the mane six do everything.  (Seriously how did she mange before the mane six came along shes worthless)

-Them actually addressing the fact that Scootloo can't fly directly.  They can't ignore it forever.

-More Scootloo and Rainbow Dash bonding

-More even screen time for the main six.  A lot of them are getting ignored compared to the others. (Twilight is left out the most which is sad)

-More songs that are GOOD.  No more "You were prepared to do your best" and "What my cutie mark is telling me" crap.

-More eps that feature all of the mane six.  I know they can't focus on all of them all the time, but there are some episodes were certain of the mane six don't even show up.  Not even in the background.

-A whole new villain.  Discord cameos would be cool but they need someone new.

-More Baby Cakes

-Twilight Alicorness handled correctly.  It honestly could ruin the whole season if they drop the ball on that one.

+ One of the Mane Six finds love - I am so desperate for this to happen!! I think they could easily make a good storyline with this scenario too because there could be a moral/lesson about what to do when you have a crush, since we all know everyone suffers that problem at some point in their lives! xD I'd like to see Twilight or Rainbow Dash having a cute crush on somepony. (A MALE PONY)

Totally with it! I think Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy should be the ones to have a crush on someone.

With Rainbow Dash, she could have a crush on somepony and be VERY bold about it(writing his name in the clouds). She'll come on a little too strong, and get rejected and screws up her ego.....  This leads to desperation. Rainbow Dash goes to Zecora to put a spell on her beloved. This spell does work and her crush adores her, but the love is generic and unreal. RD gets annoyed and tries to break the spell. but her crush becomes clingy and refuses to leave RD's side..... TAKE IT FROM THERE!

With Fluttershy she would have a crush, but avoid him at all causes. She'd experience anxiety being around him, and the episode would probably revolve around her growing the balls to talk to him. :blush:

Edited by Powder Puff
  • Brohoof 1

More Rarity. She was neglected way too much in season 3. Also, I'd like to see some episodes where Twilight learns how to fly. And to know more about what happened to Applejack's parents.

Totally with it! I think Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy should be the ones to have a crush on someone.

With Rainbow Dash, she could have a crush on somepony and be VERY bold about it(writing his name in the clouds). She'll come on a little too strong, and get rejected and screws up her ego.....  This leads to desperation. Rainbow Dash goes to Zecora to put a spell on her beloved. This spell does work and her crush adores her, but the love is generic and unreal. RD gets annoyed and tries to break the spell. but her crush becomes clingy and refuses to leave RD's side..... TAKE IT FROM THERE!

With Fluttershy she would have a crush, but avoid him at all causes. She'd experience anxiety being around him, and the episode would probably revolve around her growing the balls to talk to him. :blush:

Hmm, interesting ideas you got there. ;D Personally, I imagine Rainbow Dash being quite shy about the whole 'having a crush' thing since it's something she's not used to and would probably be quite embarassed about if her friends knew. That would be adorable! :3

• Brohoof 1

I would like to see an episode around Rainbow Dash and the Wonderbolts. And I still want that Rarity/Octavia duet. And we need an episode circled around the lives of the background ponies (e.g. Lyra, Vinyl, Bonbon, Derpy, etc..) I would also love to see some of the mane 6's history, like an episode where RD's dad comes back to visit, we find out what happened to Aj's parents, is Fluttershy an orphan.. etc. Oh yeah, one more thing, Twilight needs to NOT be an alicorn. 

I was so happy when they announced season 4 so I was thinking the same thing. What do I want to see in the next season?

1.I want another Applejack song (since those are rare)

2.A Gilda redemption episode.

3.Luna/Celestia episode

4.Twilight's princess duties, like what will she have to do now she is royalty?

5.Another pinkie pie or flutterhy episode

6.Cutie marks for the CMC,maybe they fight when one of them gets theirs first?

Either way it will be an amazing season and I have faith in the writers to make it amazing :lol:

/)

• Brohoof 1

Is it to be the least season? I sure hope not, but if it is, I expect the CMCs will get their cutie marks, Dashie becomes a Wonderbolt etc. Buuut answering the question:

-Twilight's flying lesson with Rainbow Dash

-Relationship developement between Scootaloo and Dash

-Another Discord episode, now that he's a good guy

-More episodes where the mane six are all together, such as a holiday

-Some jealousy between the friends, perhaps Rarity is a little disheartened at the fact that Twilight is a glamorous princess and she is not.

-I can't think of anything else right now....

EDIT:

-OMG how could I forget this - MORE OF DASHIE SINGING! Good heavens, she is good. I could listen to her all day. She defo needs her own, epic song.

Edited by (\ScootaDash/)
  • Brohoof 1

Is it to be the least season? I sure hope not, but if it is, I expect the CMCs will get their cutie marks, Dashie becomes a Wonderbolt etc. Buuut answering the question:

-Twilight's flying lesson with Rainbow Dash

-Relationship developement between Scootaloo and Dash

-Another Discord episode, now that he's a good guy

-More episodes where the mane six are all together, such as a holiday

-Some jealousy between the friends, perhaps Rarity is a little disheartened at the fact that Twilight is a glamorous princess and she is not.

-I can't think of anything else right now....

EDIT:

-OMG how could I forget this - MORE OF DASHIE SINGING! Good heavens, she is good. I could listen to her all day. She defo needs her own, epic song.

I don't think it will be the last season, since the show is so popular and everything, and it's been hinted that there will be more seasons after this one! :D  So don't worry about that. ;)

I also want to see more Scootaloo/Rainbow Dash bonding. And, for Christ's sake, let's hope Rainbow gets her own damn song!! You're right, her voice is just GREAT. :3

I love your signature by the way. :)

• Brohoof 1

I agree with others on Rainbow Dash getting her own song. I would like to see her sing a solo.

-I would like to see more Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo bonding.

-More Discord. What is he up to? Why does Celestia need him?

-A return of Lightning Dust.

-I would like to see an episode about the Equestria Games.

-Some more Luna. Perhaps some insight into her and Celestia's relationship. Or something on their past before Luna became Nightmare Moon.

-Perhaps Rainbow Dash trying to teach Twilight advanced flying moves, or trying to race Twilight. But Twilight would have trouble with those.

-Shining Armor becomes an Alicorn. (Okay, okay, just kidding)

-Rainbow Dash teaches Scootaloo to fly

-The CMC meet up with the CMC of Manehatten.

-Rarity episodes.

In no particular order:

-The CMCs get their cutie marks.

-Celestia/Luna episode.

-At least two Rarity episodes and her own song.

-Learn more about Babs Seed's CMC branch in Manehatten.

-Learn more about Starswirl the Bearded.

-Discord getting a role.

-Alicorn Twilight handled well.

-Twilight adjusts to being a princess

-Rarity gets an episode for the first time in a while

-Episode about a background pony

-Celestia and Luna's everyday lives

-An episode about Scootaloo not being able to fly, like the episode Lauren Faust wanted to have

-More Scootaloo-Rainbow Dash sisterhood

-More families of the mane 6

-Something about Applejack's parents?
-Visit to another country

-More Derpy

-Cadance and Shining Armor have a foal

-What is Discord up to?

-CMC finally get their cutie marks (that seriously needs to happen eventually)
I had some more, but I can't remember. Most of these aren't my ideas, but this is some of what I'd like to see.

- Dash and Fluttershy need to sing their own solo songs. All the others already have.

- Applejack episode about her parents, please?

- More locations in Equestria

- Twilight finding a way to either go back to being a unicorn, or at least finding a spell to make it so she can alternate between unicorn and alicorn. *shot*

- More Rarity

- More Mane Six centered episodes

• 2 weeks later...

So, I was sat on my computer, thinking about Season 3 when all of a sudden I had an idea for the Season 4 opener, care to tell me what you think of this?

"In Canterlot Castle, Discord begins acting out. Princess Celestia, worried about Discord's recent actions, sends Twilight Sparkle back to Ponyville with her friends to reunite the Elements of Harmony, out of fear of a relapse from Discord. Twilight however, mistakes this as Celestia believing that Twilight isn't Princess material, and it is revealed that this is Discords plan all along (to separate Twilight from Celestia). Discord traps Celestia, and it is up to Twilight and her friends to use the Elements of Harmony to rescue the Princess."

What do you guys think? Would you like this idea? Any better ideas?

• Brohoof 1

Seems like a combination of The Return of Harmony and a little bit of The Canterlot Wedding but it sounds alright. Not sure if Hasbro would consider writing something similiar to it though.

Since season 4 has been confirmed, I am just wondering what everybrony thinks will go on in the show during season 4.

I am looking for thoughts about villians, main characters, and what will go on with the mane six now thhat Twilight is a princess.

I hope they go to an underwater kingdom meet the see ponies.  There is a book about this so it may be possible.  I also want them to explore the equestrian world and go see all those places we saw on the world map.

• Brohoof 1

Villains: I think Trixie will return but not as an antagonist. I hope to see her guide Twilight in some sort of Magical endeavor Twilight has never engaged in before. The biggest prediction I have is on Starswirl The Bearded. Most people see him as a good guy. But my analysis of the Season 3 finale is this. I think Starswirl intentionally left the spell unfinished so that he could see if anyone was as good as he was at writing magic. He has perhaps gotten tired of being the best and wants a new challenge. Most people find it hard to believe that someone who is so revered could be evil. But its happened before. I am starting to like the Idea that Chrysalis and the Changlings can be reformed as well like Discord was. My Idea was to have them magically transformed back into normal ponies and have a little scene where Cadence and Chrysalis "Bury the hatchet".

Main Characters: I hope to see a Rarity episode in Season 4 because there wasn't one noticeably in season 3. But i want the next Rarity episode to have more substance. Not just another "someone liked your dress" type of thing. I honestly don't see Twilight remaining a princess into season 4. It is too much a major change for a character like her to remain in such a position she will not be able to live normally anymore. The entire attitude of the show will have to change now. Why would Twilight write letters to Princess Celestia if she is a Princess too? Does this mean she knows all about the Magic of friendship now? And interestingly what does this mean for Spike? His only job is to be her secretary writing those letters. What is to become of him? I want to see more background on Pinkie Pie. I want to see her get partied out and go back to the rock farm for a bit. Then get bored and be reminded of why she loves to party all the time.

Other: I want to see more of Zecora. I think that she is one of the coolest supporting characters. I want to know more about the Zebras and their history. Zecora proved that unicorns are not the only ones who can do magic. If this is because she is a "Shaman" or a Zebra is not defined enough. Another Cutie Mark Crusader episode is also in order of course.

• Brohoof 2