Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

I think I'm going to post 1 picture here every day.

Great first picture to start with too!

We do need at least one great Rainbow Dash fanart in here a day, it's like a requirement.

mlfw1953-97461_-_artistbriskby_coloured_

• Brohoof 4

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

(edited)

Giving my support once aggain to the almighty Rainbow Dash

577554__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_photo_hum

(seriously, she gets some great cosplays)

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 2

The patented Rainbow Dash no-arm, err, no-hoof push-up!  And she's totally not cheating.  See?  Her wings aren't even moving...

post-26550-0-34114300-1403861440_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

:o

img-2782640-1-little_rainbow_mlp_by_aqua

Is that related to the TF4 cameo?

Guess who show's up in the new Transformers movie

img-2782332-1-BrHOuN2CQAAk_ph.jpg

SEE HASBRO! Show accurate now pls thx.

• Brohoof 3

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I heard about this earlier!

Can't wait to see it now. Always knew Rainbow Dash would be a big time action movie star!

AQ0Zb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

I want an RD figure that size that looks that good.  I will pay Hasbro $100 for it lol.

• Brohoof 2

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

(edited)

So after being in the fandom for a year and half, I've changed favorites several times. First, I was a Dash fan, like many a new brony. Then, I decided liking Dashie was too mainstream in the fandom, so I decided I liked Twilight more. I liked her adorkableness. Then, it became Pinkie for a bit (not sure why :P ) then AJ because I felt bad for her, then Flutters for a while for the same reason, then last, Rarity. Rarity... I honestly felt the least attached to her, next to AJ. She has some of the best episodes, but I feel like I just went through a brony phase (I guess you could call it that). Now, though, I care not what I thought before. Rainbow Dash is the most awesome, amazing all-around unique pony for me. Attractive, too.  ;)  S4 made me realize how much I liked her. I think she has the best cute moments, too, because she doesn't have to try. :lol: Anywho, sorry for the long text. Just needed to get that off my chest.

And have some cute Dash:129914463939-Rainbow_Dash_-_10.jpg

Oh, and if you happen to be reading this, ghostie, I'm truly sorry, bud, but hey. Rarity's still #2 on my list.

Edited by RainbowDScout
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

, awesome :D. It's pretty common to hear people say that they liked Dash best at first, but that she fell out of favor over time and as their appreciation of other characters rose. Nice to see someone who's come full circle :). To quote another amazing horse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz7dtIE6kQA

For everyone, what are some of your favorite friendshippings involving Dash? I really like her relationship with Pinkie, and I have hopes for her and Twilight after Testing Testing, but I'm going to go with her and Fluttershy in the end. I just think it's super sweet how they've been there for each other through thick and thin for so long, even if they don't share a lot of interests. They're very good for one another :)

640px-Butterfly_migration_photo_S2E21.pn

Edited by Prince Zuzu
  • Brohoof 5

, awesome :D. It's pretty common to hear people say that they liked Dash best at first, but that she fell out of favor over time and as their appreciation of other characters rose. Nice to see someone who's come full circle :). To quote another amazing horse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz7dtIE6kQA

For everyone, what are some of your favorite friendshippings involving Dash? I really like her relationship with Pinkie, and I have hopes for her and Twilight after Testing Testing, but I'm going to go with her and Fluttershy in the end. I just think it's super sweet how they've been there for each other through thick and thin for so long, even if they don't share a lot of interests. They're very good for one another :)

640px-Butterfly_migration_photo_S2E21.pn

Thanks ^_^  As for friendshipping, I like Twilight and her a lot. Like in Daring Don't, Their geek-off was golden. I'd like to see more interaction between Pinkie, personally. Griffon the Brush Off really made me appreciate Dash, and for me is one of her best moments in S1. I also think she needs some time with Rarity, as they haven't really had a joint episode a la Fall Weather Friends, or Look Before You Sleep. Maybe Rarity could try to teach Dashie to be a little more feminine :P

• Brohoof 1

For everyone, what are some of your favorite friendshippings involving Dash?

"Friendshipping" is a thing / term, too??  I assume that's not the same sort of shipping I've been doing with Dashie...  Lol.  Actually, even if you take the ship ship out of it, I really like how she gets along / interacts with both Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie; more so the latter.  Pinkie Pie is at least as obsessive about RD as I am ("Griffon the Brush-Off" and "Wonderbolts Academy" being strong examples), so I can't help but sympathize. xD

• Brohoof 1

zbVhNRD.gif

Think I might end up buying this DVD:

post-26550-0-47981200-1403949714_thumb.jpg

There are only five episodes on it, and I already own three of them lol.  But it'd give me quick n' easy access to two episodes I love ("May the Best Pet Win" and "Read It and Weep") and one I'm learning to love ("The Mysterious Mare Do Well").  And the primary incentive: I'd get two season four episodes ("Daring Don't" and "Rainbow Falls") that I've never seen.  Am I a sucker for even considering buying one of these DVDs that contain only a handful of episodes?  Maybe.  Am I growing impatient because I burned through three seasons of MLP and Hasbro won't bucking release season 4 to DVD yet??  Uh huh.  Do I have a third question to pose?

It'd be nice to collect, too.  I mean...  Dashie is on it lol.  The cover looks how I'd like to imagine all the season set covers looking...  Big, in-the-foreground RD.  And then maybe the other five of the Mane Six could be waving in the background.

• Brohoof 1

zbVhNRD.gif