Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

AppleDash shippers have been going crazy over Asheigh Ball's certain post 

but to avoid redundance, I'll post a different pic

img-2795113-1-appledash_by_joycall3-d7ol

Um, what post are people crazy about?? :o

• Brohoof 1

post-27102-0-85021600-1407029255.png

"I warned you about those stairs, bro!"

My OC: Flamespark

(edited)

Um, what post are people crazy about??  :o

This one:

post-26550-0-42214800-1404180868.jpg

Ashleigh Ball posted it due to Pride week.  And due to her being awesome, apparently.

And I'll post this pic I just found cause ADORABLE!

post-26550-0-95607000-1404180969_thumb.png

Edit: I misspelled "Ball" LOL.

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 4

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

This one:

attachicon.gifappledash.JPG

Ashleigh Bell posted it due to Pride week.  And due to her being awesome, apparently.

And I'll post this pic I just found cause ADORABLE!

attachicon.gifRD and AJ So Damn Cute.png

Oh, ok, thanks for the answer! :3

• Brohoof 1

post-27102-0-85021600-1407029255.png

"I warned you about those stairs, bro!"

My OC: Flamespark

Glad to see lots of posting in the Rainbow Dash club! We need to go gaga over her more often!

I feel bad because I've pretty much been unable to get a Rainbow Dash team together for the World Cup. Unless anypony else wants to try and get folks, I guess we'll just have to go in without one! Crazy that Rainbow Dash, of all ponies, would be hard to round up a team for.

Either way, have some Rainbow Dash.

full.png

• Brohoof 5

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

Well I don't think her round has turned up yet(I could be wrong), maybe more people will agree to join when the time comes

rd_by_jack27121-d7op2js.gif

• Brohoof 4

Perhaps.

I'll have to advertise more before her time comes up. But let's face it, Rainbow Dash is a one mare team anyway, she can crush the competition even without help!

Those she definitely appreciates help!

my-little-pony-mlp-art-mane-6-Rainbow-Da

• Brohoof 5

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

I feel bad because I've pretty much been unable to get a Rainbow Dash team together for the World Cup. Unless anypony else wants to try and get folks, I guess we'll just have to go in without one! Crazy that Rainbow Dash, of all ponies, would be hard to round up a team for.

You made the effort, and that's what counts.  I'd like to think of this group of RD fans as always being members of Team Dash; "official" roster or no.  We're always pulling for her in the show and in her endeavors.  I'm sure she'd appreciate it:

post-26550-0-14432700-1404186470_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

A couple scanlated pages from the official Akira Himekawa MLP manga that involve RD (R to L format):

Page 1:

post-26550-0-46109800-1404197980_thumb.jpg

Page 2:

post-26550-0-48918700-1404198026_thumb.jpg

It's...  Pretty hardcore adorable.

• Brohoof 5

zbVhNRD.gif

God damn it, I love this pony too much :wub::P

We love you dashie, oh yes we dooooo.......

• Brohoof 2

If you actually took the time to read my forum post, I thank

Love you Dashie :wub:

img-2450051-1-JoeSig_zpsba62fad0.png

Dashie forever! :wub:

Wow, since when did the fan clubs have character limits? I remember, only posted a :wub:  smiley and that worked, or only a picture. Mayby they recognized finally, that some farming posts on those threads easily

• Brohoof 1

Legends never die. Ponies neither.

blogentry-24406-0-80578900-1482254802.png

Rainbow Dash is best pony! Ava made by Pandora^^

Some Rarity/Rainbow Dash art for a change.

wonders_in_the_sky_by_devinian-d6vw6jg.j

Wow, since when did the fan clubs have character limits? I remember, only posted a :wub:  smiley and that worked, or only a picture. Mayby they recognized finally, that some farming posts on those threads easily

Looks like you're right, that sucks... -_-

• Brohoof 4

I didn't even know you could that the fan clubs left out character limits. Posting these pics would have been a lot easier

15049__safe_rainbow+dash_rarity_shipping

• Brohoof 4

Beginning of a new month means more pony stuffs:

post-26550-0-35190300-1404245803.jpg

I also ordered a Rainbow Dash / Daring Do t-shirt from Hot Topic.

• Brohoof 3

zbVhNRD.gif

Im typing this from a hospital right now, I have a serious condition that causes me to become ill if I don't have daily Rainbow injections. This tread helps me cope....

I thought you were serious for a moment :o ...are you?
  • Brohoof 1

Im typing this from a hospital right now, I have a serious condition that causes me to become ill if I don't have daily Rainbow injections. This tread helps me cope....

Better get started with those injections, then:

post-26550-0-70950000-1404254150_thumb.jpg

Nurse Dashie has hooves and has never handled a syringe before, but give her a minute and she'll take care of it:

post-26550-0-13002200-1404254368_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

zbVhNRD.gif

Im not in the hospital, thanks for the nice messages though

I think my message was the most nice because it involved a nurse Dashie pic lol.  Glad you're okay, though. xD

• Brohoof 3

zbVhNRD.gif