Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Maybe RD needs a new costume for Nightmare Night? In that episode?

Hmm.. that would make for an interesting episode. Or maybe Rarity should try to make Dash show her more feminine side.

• Brohoof 3

Ok...I understand that everyone loves Rainbow Dash...and I mean EVERYONE...but isn't this going a bit too far?

663166__safe_rainbow+dash_pinkie+pie_flu669673__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+da

• Brohoof 10

Rainbow Dash and Gilda, reunited!!

post-26550-0-30816400-1407553727_thumb.jpg

Though...  Gilda's lost some weight, I guess?  Or got into some Poison Joke that had an Applejack-like effect on her.  I'm not sure what the two of them are looking at off to the side.

And this little backing came with the Rainbow Dash, Gilda, and "Wonder Bolts Pony" mini-figures:

post-26550-0-68023400-1407554400_thumb.jpg

Is that...  Scoots!??!  And she's...  FLYING!?!!  Scoots flies in season five, CONFIRMED! xD

• Brohoof 6

Really liked this one little moment from "Pinkie Pride."  Both because she stopped and put a hoof to her chin to evaluate the painting of her, and because this established that Dashie can inexplicably hover in midair without the use of her wings lol. xD  What can't she do??!?

539828.gif

• Brohoof 10

I won't lie: I was moved by this scene from "Hurricane Fluttershy."  Several emotions were communicated in this GIF alone: surprise / realization, sympathy, and frustration.  Though, admittedly, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful Dashie looked in the process. xD

33780__safe_rainbow-dash_animated.gif?13

Seriously, gets to me just watching the GIF. xD  Unhappy Dashie hits me right in the feels.

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 9

Rainbow Dash and Gilda, reunited!!

attachicon.gifGilda and RD Reunited.JPG

Though...  Gilda's lost some weight, I guess?  Or got into some Poison Joke that had an Applejack-like effect on her.  I'm not sure what the two of them are looking at off to the side.

And this little backing came with the Rainbow Dash, Gilda, and "Wonder Bolts Pony" mini-figures:

attachicon.gifDSCI0044.JPG

Is that...  Scoots!??!  And she's...  FLYING!?!!  Scoots flies in season five, CONFIRMED! xD

Dat Scootaloo's design freaks me out XD

• Brohoof 4